Peeping Tom Jamil/Whaty guy

Pelto

So we don't get the 20 shards for Jamil every time we beat Whaty? I waited the 24 hours for round three, fought Whaty again a couple dozen times (using a 15 minute timer), and didn't get any shards. Super disappointing considering now I have to wait another 24 hours to try again and now I might not make it in the time deadline. It seems like this round of guys is harder to get. We are what, four days in and I still haven't even completed one guy from a villain. And I thought these were the easy, general events. Are others not getting the shards after completion? 

As far as I know you only can get shards in rounds 1 to 4 against a champion and they're not guaranteed but just one possible reward alongside the usual equipment pieces.

It's thus again RNG-based and probably more intended as an incentive for players to spend kobans to reset the champions.

As for the event itself, so far I didn't get a full guy yet either although there are still 4 1/2 days left to get at least the two available from villains.

So far I battled Ninja spy for Peeping Tom Vernon, got 70 shards for him on the Nutaku account and 4 shards on the main server.

Still, the number of shards on the main server isn't really representative as I spent the last two days pining for Archangel Adam, the mythic guy on there. I'm still positive though that I may get at least one if not both of the guys available through villains.

I do ignore the "champion option" though as it is again a vabanque game. Even though you can get 20 shards at once there I dare theorize that with six different equipment pieces also available to win the chance to get these shards is rather slim compared to battling the respective villain.

I got 20 shards on my first day with the champion and 20 shards with the second day, which is what made me think that you just automatically get 20 shards when you complete the battle. Hence my disappointment on the third day. 🙂

I was excited that they were changing it up a little, but I don't think they should have made it more difficult than just fighting a villain. I have the time and attention span to play every 15 minutes until I defeat the champion, but I am sure many do not. It just drives me nuts when I am already playing "above-average" in time and attention, but still not getting what I consider the basic rewards from events

Edited by Pelto
Added 2nd paragraph.

Honestly the champ guy feels more like a way to get bouns affection items if you happen on any shards. Someone tested it when it was on the test sever and it took them 19 battles to get 5 wins. I've been testing it on alt accounts and so far I've gotten shards once in 6 tries, none on stage 5 which as mentioned above gives no chance at shards.

I believe this event for Peeping Tom Jamil was bugged. I started from Stage 1 with Whaty and got 20 shards for each of the 1st 4 stages as expected. The wording in the event said that you would not get them for the final stage, so I was prepared for that but did it anyway to reset him to Stage 1. When I completed Stage 1 again after resetting, it did not give me anymore shards though. I used kobans to be able to try Stage 2 before the event ended, but it still did not give me the final 20 shards. I think the final stage not giving shards was on purpose because within the time for the event you can do like 7 or 8 stages (1 a day), which lets you reset Whaty to get all the shards. I think the bug is that the shard award didn't renew after resetting Whaty to Stage 1. It just went back to giving the regular equipment rewards instead.

• Sad 1

Customer Support doesn't know how this event is supposed to work either. They didn't even believe me when I said I was getting 20 shards by completing the non-final stages. I'm just fed up with all the changes they have made that negatively impact game play, especially getting rid of the dating tokens without making it clear that you need to spend them within a certain amount of time. My understanding was that it would be updated and a new system would be in place but the tokens would remain in some form. Then they added these stupid gems so now you have to use them to advance your guys when previously you could just advance any guy up to your level. Oh, and changing fights from 3 to 7 guys make no difference, it just complicates things along with the new stat. The fact they did this all so quickly in just a couple of months, not allowing people to get used to 1 change before making another makes it even worse. The best way to stop this is to not spend money on their game anymore. Money is what they understand, and if you stop spending it, they will listen. 

Il y a 1 heure, Carrellon a dit :

the dating tokens without making it clear that you need to spend them within a certain amount of time.

They did make it clear twice on the patch note blog: https://blog.kinkoid.com/patchnotes/patch-notes-gay-harem/ and let us 20 days to spend it. On the October 23rd and 26th, we had a harem building contests which made it obvious we had to spend our Dating Tokens on those days so we could get some value out of it.

image.png

image.png

But we're no longer on the initial subject. If it's going into more digressions from the initial subject, I'll close this thread.

On 1/11/2022 at 3:21 AM, Carrellon said:

I believe this event for Peeping Tom Jamil was bugged. I started from Stage 1 with Whaty and got 20 shards for each of the 1st 4 stages as expected. The wording in the event said that you would not get them for the final stage, so I was prepared for that but did it anyway to reset him to Stage 1. When I completed Stage 1 again after resetting, it did not give me anymore shards though. I used kobans to be able to try Stage 2 before the event ended, but it still did not give me the final 20 shards. I think the final stage not giving shards was on purpose because within the time for the event you can do like 7 or 8 stages (1 a day), which lets you reset Whaty to get all the shards. I think the bug is that the shard award didn't renew after resetting Whaty to Stage 1. It just went back to giving the regular equipment rewards instead.

That is pretty much exactly what happened to me. I got the 20 shards for the first two rounds (stages 3 and 4), but then played a stage everyday, and I never got any more after it reset back to level 1

It's not bugged just horrible drop rates. You can't get any during stage 5 so every 5 battles you only get 4 shots. I fought the champ 6 times on stages 1-4 and only got shards once. Another mod tested it and it took them 19 tries to get 100 shards including stage 5.