Sandlwood perfume not working

Ravn100

hello. I was trying out the sandalwood perfume to get guys faster but i was still only getting one shard when i beat a villain i tested this on both regular villain and the current event ones. Neither gave me more heart things for the guys so i don't think its working correctly right now. Furthermore does it not work for event guys held by villains because that would be kind of lame.

The perfume should work on any guy on a troll/villain. The way it works is it adds 1 shards every time you get a shard drop up to 11 times. So say you were aiming to get the current mythic guy off Edward who mythic guys have a max of 1 shard drop with the perfume on you'll get 2 shards for the next 11 drops. If you do multi fights(x10 or x50) you'll get an extra shard until the 11th shard drop

It's harder to tell when using it on other event guys because they have higher ranges, like classic 9 day event has a shard range of 2-8 but you'd still get +1 for each up to 11 extra shards. It doesn't guarantee shard drops for your next 11 battles, just adds +1 shard each time you get some.