17 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Sophia

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1109.jpg

This is a Kinky Cumpetition event. Detailed event description is here.

The Holy Healer
Darling,

A spirited cleric is looking for a righteous hero to battle evil with her!

Starting today until the 8th of January (1 pm UTC+1) you will have two days to make a divine confession and join forces with Alt. Sophia. Prove your honor against other opponents in the Kinky Cumpetition and you’ll receive special rewards!

Show her the many blessings of the Haremverse!

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Sophia

This event happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

5KhyXYG.jpg

@Noacc

• Thanks 4

From natural regen in Season you can expect 22 additional Shards. So: Good luck in the League in the hunt for 23 Shards (mostly the amount, that in average should drop in League)!

My saved 130 Kisses lead to 64 shards and with the additional 22 Shards I will need only 14 from League. Should be doable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Liliat said:

95/100 😅 I used a full PoV and 3 Champions (+75 kisses), as well as natural regen.

But at least now I know I might be able to get the girl from time to time, so I'll try to plan a bit better next time :)

That's a shame. Those last 5 shards would have costed you one Season refill, give or take. At that point, I would have gone for it.

-----------
As a general rule, folks, always focus exclusively on Season for KC: steady and reliable 50% drop rate, even though it's always just 1 shard (unless you burn a Sandalwood but that's not worth it imho scratch that obviously it doesn't work for this) I haven't calculated the drop rate for League fights (although I'm keeping the exact numbers for all my runs, as I posted them above for this one), and I don't remember an agreed upon community estimate but it's definitely somewhere between "don't count on it" and "definitely not worth counting on it", even though the range is 1-4 shards per drop. I've known way too many players who still do lots of League refills for KC, and that's just a waste. 200-ish Kisses basically guarantee you the girl on their own; the bonus shards you might grab from League should come as a nice surprise, but never be a part of the plan.

PS: (And that's a big part of why storing Kisses is so invaluable; at either Attirm or JustVistingReborn, I tend to confuse the two of you because neither has an avatar, and you guys joined the forum around the same time and are both really interesting posters; so no actual ping to avoid pinging the wrong one ^^).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

That's a shame. Those last 5 shards would have costed you one Season refill, give or take. At that point, I would have gone for it.

It's fine. I'll just use a few dating tokens during the next "Get a girl" contest, and... oh, wait...

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1