Pantheon walls

Liliat

il y a 47 minutes, Zteev a dit :

I was very wrong in my post above. I got to 1000 today, and saw a 99.37% chance, and was quite happy. Got Scorpio, and am sailing onwards. Probably should've waited for tomorrow, in case it was a new girl contest, but that's okay, I'm working on not caring about daily contests as much.

Interesting. I more or less expected that, since 900 wasn't that strong in terms of stats, but had a really strong healing capacity. So I expected 1000 to be easier than 900 (Higher stats but no heal).

However, seeing how the base stats increased, even for non-boss floors, between 900 and 1000, I became a bit worried :D (Currently at Floor 987, and these non-boss floors have stats similar to mine, just with a lot less Ego). I should reach 1000 tomorrow. We'll see how it goes :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Liliat said:

So I expected 1000 to be easier than 900 (Higher stats but no heal).

I think you're in for a shock. I've been cruising and right up to floor 999 I've had 97%+ win chance, though I did need to adjust teams for dominances to maintain that. Floor 1000:

image.thumb.png.7a9d9b910c81e910afd9f9563af57e9f.png

There is no combination of anything that will get me even a 1% chance of win. So from 97% win rate to 0% from one floor to the next. I get the idea of getting gradually harder. I thought it was a good one. That's not gradually harder, it's just saying "you've had enough of this feature. Come back in a few months".

• Surprised :O 3

Il y a 11 heures, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

I think you're in for a shock. I've been cruising and right up to floor 999 I've had 97%+ win chance, though I did need to adjust teams for dominances to maintain that. Floor 1000:

Yeah, I just reached Floor 999 (Not enough incense to see Floor 1000 yet), and I realized that Floor 1000 was a rainbow floor. No element bonus. I was 😱😭💀

So, no Eccentric L5 girl for me... :( Sai feels lonely :(

il y a 2 minutes, morganthegirl a dit :

where is your win chance % listed or are you guys just crunching the numbers yourselves?

It's part of the HH++ script (See the red "0%" next to Total Power on the screenshot above)

39 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Without element bonuses I was still seeing win rates of 70%+. I'd anticipated that. This isn't just a lack of elemental bonuses. It's simply ramping everything up dramatically.

It happens with the levels that give a girl, they're more difficult relative to the other ones. It's a "boss fight".

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

It happens with the levels that give a girl, they're more difficult relative to the other ones. It's a "boss fight".

I understand the mechanics. I just think it's vastly overstated. The slow progression downwards of the win rate is logical. That the 'boss' levels are more challenging is expected. But shifting from a 97% win chance to 0% is OTT in my opinion. I'd expected the win chance to drop, perhaps even significantly and that I'd have to spend some time burning Worship to get throguh this level. But to be given no chance on level 1k, from a near guaranteed win on 999? It was only 50 levels ago that I had to start making any adjustments to my team to maintain a 100% win rate. I'd expected to hit a wall, I'd even seen the stats starting to drift in that direction indicating that I was starting to approach it. But his just doesn't seem particularly well balanced.

As I said above, that just means that this is a feature that I won't be able to use again for several months.

• Like 4

FYI, I was also afforded several losses on floor 1000, my first losses since I started.

Perhaps of interest, I'd been tracking my position on the [HH] leaderboard (top 1000) vs position 200 just curious to see if I was catching up or falling behind or maintaining.  After breaking through 1000 despite the losses, I am ~60ish floors behind position 200 which is about normal for me (had been closer but fell behind over the winter holidays).  So, I would say based on that - I'd venture the average person in the top 1000 who reached floor 1000 experienced the same as me, a few losses then took it more seriously (or got lucky) and cracked through.

I will add (tangent/bit OT) it's nice that PoV seems to give points on losses (whether a bug or not, not sure).  At least I didn't feel my worship was going to waste when losing.

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 3

il y a 39 minutes, jpanda a dit :

I will add (tangent/bit OT) it's nice that PoV seems to give points on losses (whether a bug or not, not sure).  At least I didn't feel my worship was going to waste when losing.

That's really good to know! I was considering stopping my progression after Floor 1000, to make sure I could get some wins during the PvE PoV. But apparently, this won't be necessary; even if I hit another wall.

Well... I still have to break through the current one, first, sooo... :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jpanda said:

So, I would say based on that - I'd venture the average person in the top 1000 who reached floor 1000 experienced the same as me, a few losses then took it more seriously (or got lucky) and cracked through.

For my own situation, sadly luck isn't going to cut it right now. The simulator is saying 0%. That likely means tens of thousands to one. So it's not going to be a case of waiting to get lucky. It's going to be a case of having to significantly improve what I can put forward (player level, better girls, higher Awakenings, better equipment etc etc). If I had even a 1% chance I wouldn't be so bothered by this. I'd just sit and grind at it. And it also wouldn't bother me so much if the previous floors had seen a significantly diminishing chance of success, where it was understandable that the boss stats were not going to be achivable. But it jumped from completely trivial to impossible from one floor to the next......

10 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

I understand the mechanics. I just think it's vastly overstated. The slow progression downwards of the win rate is logical. That the 'boss' levels are more challenging is expected. But shifting from a 97% win chance to 0% is OTT in my opinion. I'd expected the win chance to drop, perhaps even significantly and that I'd have to spend some time burning Worship to get throguh this level. But to be given no chance on level 1k, from a near guaranteed win on 999? It was only 50 levels ago that I had to start making any adjustments to my team to maintain a 100% win rate. I'd expected to hit a wall, I'd even seen the stats starting to drift in that direction indicating that I was starting to approach it. But his just doesn't seem particularly well balanced.

As I said above, that just means that this is a feature that I won't be able to use again for several months.

Oh, on that I agree. It's poorly balanced.

• Like 3

You actually have to wait for a week of favourable blessings to get past those difficult floors (1,000 and 1,100 and 1,200 etc).

For those who are in trouble with 1,000, it needs to be a week when none of the mythics are blessed and teams of 5-star legendaries rule. So basically a week of the legendary + a week of something that mythics don't have. It won't help for long but will get the whole server to move past those blocks for few hundred levels.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

6 hours ago, jaybee said:

You actually have to wait for a week of favourable blessings to get past those difficult floors (1,000 and 1,100 and 1,200 etc).

For those who are in trouble with 1,000, it needs to be a week when none of the mythics are blessed and teams of 5-star legendaries rule. So basically a week of the legendary + a week of something that mythics don't have. It won't help for long but will get the whole server to move past those blocks for few hundred levels.

You've just pretty closely described next week on Nutaku (Exh + Leg). Only a single Blessed Mythic on the relevant team which I can over match with my own and the top 7 are all Legendaries. Hopefully I can push past immediately and pick up Scorpio, as she'd be invaluable next week. Thanks!

il y a une heure, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

You've just pretty closely described next week on Nutaku (Exh + Leg). Only a single Blessed Mythic on the relevant team which I can over match with my own and the top 7 are all Legendaries. Hopefully I can push past immediately and pick up Scorpio, as she'd be invaluable next week. Thanks!

Glad to hear that! Unfortunately, on HH, we currently have Sagittarius/Blond (40% each!), so only 4 L5 for me (And no double-blessing). And next week is even worse, Gemini/Silver Eyes, 20% each :(

I might have some chances with the current blessing, if I use 4 Boosters (3 Cordy and 1 Mythic, for +50% damage). But of course I don't have the Mythic booster :D And I'm not sure I want to spend another 810 Kobans for Scorpio at the moment. So I'll probably wait another week, to see what the next blessings look like. Week of the "Blond Legendaries" or "Dominatrix Legendaries" would certainly be really nice :D

I wouldn't be able to level up Scorpio before the end of the month anyway; so I might as well wait.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Liliat said:

And I'm not sure I want to spend another 810 Kobans for Scorpio at the moment.

Personally I wouldn't spend Kobans to get her right now. She would be very useful to me next week. But that's the limit. After that it's back to the back bench until some Blessing turns up that catches her. I'm not prepared to spend Koban to push for her when I can *probably* hold a D3 top 30 spot without her (meaning she's not going to be the deciding factor between 31st and 30th) and she's not not going to give me anywhere near enough of an edge to get to 15th. In short I'd be paying out the Koban with no return for the spend other than the satisfaction of having a better team next week..... It sounds like she makes even less difference to you in the immediate future!

This week on HH is good if you have the right Legendaries, but note that you might want to revisit the sheet that lists the girls blessings here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit#gid=218076441

There are a number of potentially useful 3 star girls of various rarities. If you use the script, I think you can tweak your team, reload the page, and see what changes. Good luck, everyone.

il y a une heure, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

It sounds like she makes even less difference to you in the immediate future!

I'm really at a deficit of Ecc girls. I only have Geekette and Sai Borg (I missed Felicia in December, because I expected good holiday events... I should have gone for her). So, she would be useful for the elemental bonus; not just for the blessings. But yeah, you're right, certainly not worth the Kobans, since I can also get her for free with just a bit of patience.

Edit:

il y a 54 minutes, Zteev a dit :

There are a number of potentially useful 3 star girls of various rarities. If you use the script, I think you can tweak your team, reload the page, and see what changes. Good luck, everyone.

I wouldn't waste gems and books on L3 girls for less than 24 hours of blessing (Or even a week of blessings :) ), for a mere 5% buff over 1-blessed L5 girls. I'd much rather pay the 810 Kobans for the Mythic Booster and Cordys :D

Also, this spreadsheet is useful if you have all girls (or most of them), but at less than 400 girls, many of these double-blessed L3 girls are simply not an option for me. But if you have enough girls, then Floor 1000 is probably not an issue :) (And Floor 1500 will be almost unbeatable anyway; double-blessed L3 girls won't help with that)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3

With these 40% boosts I've been completely overpowered all week at my level (330+ something). Just slapping around 430+s like it was nothing. I was almost at the 900 wall, but wouldve arrived tomorrow after the blessings would drop down. I wasnt planning on getting stuck behind a wall for who knows how long until the next 40% blessings, so I dropped my hard earned savings to jump to the final bit asap, with 3 chances left.

Round 1: I went in with no boosts and just my strongest battle team, the 7 Legendary Blondes, to test the waters. It went surprisingly wel, was cutting down the 900 Pantheon army and I almost had them downed. No problem. But then the gods said no, and started healing them back up instantly with what probably were Senzu beans or something and smacked my team down like it was all part of their plan.

Round 2: Okay, no messing around. I went full Super Saiyan. I replaced two of the Blondes with unblessed Legends of the Playful class to start radiating Playful-power, wasted a ton of XP books on them to level them out, getting pumped. Then gobbled up a full load of boosters and burst into Super Saiyan. I looked at that expensive, 540 koban Headband of Determination and was like 'no... not yet, I will do this with my own strenght' and flew into the battlefield.

Absolutely smacked their divine powered asses like Goku vs Frieza.

Onto the next 100.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Liliat said:

I'm really at a deficit of Ecc girls. I only have Geekette and Sai Borg (I missed Felicia in December, because I expected good holiday events... I should have gone for her).

That's because there legitimately are very few Eccentric girls released, and they're almost all LD girls so they're hard to pick up. There's only 5 Legendary 5-star Eccentric girls released, four of which are Legendary Days girls so they're hard to get, and the fifth is Scorpio. Even Voyeur (the rarest element) has at least had a Legendary Contest girl released so everyone should have at least one freebee. A lot of people are relying on Summer Geekette for their Eccentric representation. As an Epic girl her stats are almost as good as a Legendary anyways.

8 hours ago, Liliat said:

I wouldn't waste gems and books on L3 girls for less than 24 hours of blessing (Or even a week of blessings :) ), for a mere 5% buff over 1-blessed L5 girls. I'd much rather pay the 810 Kobans for the Mythic Booster and Cordys

I agree. Most double-blessed girls will only be relevant once ever. There are a few with very favorable qualities that will show up more often, but even then it's very expensive to get them up to max level. It's cheaper just to run Kobon boosters than to bother leveling them up. This will get more apparent as people reach higher levels. I'm level 600 approaching level 650, and even if the gem costs were removed entirely the book cost alone would make it impractical to get a new girl up to max level just for one week.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 2

Yeah, I managed to break through the wall of temple 1000 and got Scorpio.
(Not that I will soon be able to level her up...)
But I'm glad that I can go on in Pantheon's Stairway.
And next week's blessings are not good for me, so I could only do it now or wait for a while.

Only with the mythic headband booster, one legendary ginseng and two cordyceps I had a chance (about 11 or 12 % according to the HH+ Script), though my battle girls' total power was double the Pantheon girls' strength. (Without the headband booster 0,04 % chance.)
After 6 performances with the headband booster (and some levelling up) I was successful.

To explain my game situation:
I started to play 14 months ago and haven't spent any real money.
Now I'm on player level 355 and have 335 girls in my harem.
I have no mythic girls, but several legendary 5-star ones on level 500 or 550.
In my current battle team I have 6 blessed legendary 5-star girls (5 on level 550 and 1 on level 500) and one double-blessed epic 3-star girl on level 550.

Wall Breakthrough.jpg

2022-01-16 - Pantheon - Tempel 1000 - 4 - Skorpion.JPG

Edited by Mighty Thor
Added some information and some corrections of my English.
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 2

13 hours ago, Liliat said:

Edit:

I wouldn't waste gems and books on L3 girls for less than 24 hours of blessing (Or even a week of blessings :) ), for a mere 5% buff over 1-blessed L5 girls. I'd much rather pay the 810 Kobans for the Mythic Booster and Cordys :D

Also, this spreadsheet is useful if you have all girls (or most of them), but at less than 400 girls, many of these double-blessed L3 girls are simply not an option for me. But if you have enough girls, then Floor 1000 is probably not an issue :) (And Floor 1500 will be almost unbeatable anyway; double-blessed L3 girls won't help with that)

I understand not wanting to waste gems & XP on girls right now, but I didn't realize you were under 400 girls. Just pointing out that they are an option, especially if you have them somewhat close to your level. I've played long enough that I do have an number of them that show up in my team choices reasonably high some weeks, and I will use them at least in Seasons if they aren't maxed in level.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

4.76% win chance - got her on the 3rd attempt :D

Congrats, I guess I still have ways to go.

image.thumb.png.80d38181cb63fb011acd0e7bba657b58.png

Spent 8 worship and it doesn't look too promising. Girls are 5 at 550 and 2 at 500 cause I ran out of green gems. What boosters did you use btw?