Pantheon walls

Liliat

17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You guys did tons of back and forth tests and calculations since then, and Ravi came up with a much more detailed version of the complete formula (which I haven't checked against Sly's or the wiki's, admittedly, but you probably have). Still I'll confirm at least that part from my own observations.

Now, presumably, the AM works the same way in League, but I won't be able to confirm that with the above setting until Monday when I equip the next one.

Yeah, I glanced at Slynia's handbook, for the general idea.  It helped mostly w/ "primary stat + total power/4."  I didn't know that before.  It doesn't really mention how ginseng actually works.  The wiki is useless, it literally admits it's outdated, and a work in progress, lol.  Thanks.  There's no rush, so use the AME when you normally would.  There's also no way to mess that up, since you can only equip 1 AME at a time.  Which means, it most likely does just multiply everything by 1.15.  Once all of this stuff is confirmed, then I can literally just imagine any combination of (gear + gin + (blessings * team/4)) * cord * AME/Headband, and see the resulting Atk, w/o spending a single koban.

I didn't focus on Chlorella or Jujubees, b/c I find them irrelevant, but I probably will later.

Also, damn!  Someone that actually bought a mythic XP booster!  Is that what helped you reach lvl 500 faster?  I don't think it'd be worth it for me.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Also, damn!  Someone that actually bought a mythic XP booster!  Is that what helped you reach lvl 500 faster?  I don't think it'd be worth it for me.

I think the xp boosters might have been worth it at an early level;
however the extra xp from daily tasks and the Pov/PoG made hitting 500 so much easier.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

I think the xp boosters might have been worth it at an early level;
however the extra xp from daily tasks and the Pov/PoG made hitting 500 so much easier.

I guess we're all gonna feel silly, when this one dude who has been constantly injecting himself with xp boosts; hits max level the second they increase the level cap.

• Haha 3

It is worth using the xp boosters since the amount needed for every level increases with each level up also it takes like 3-5months to deplete a single xp booster so i dont consider the mythic booster that expensive when you take that fact into consideration😉

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I would have to vehemently disagree. I've had an Alban equipped at all times since the minute it was released, and yeah, it clearly helped me level up faster (also a small boost for any XP gain task, but I wouldn't buy it just for that). I highly recommend (and I did so the moment it became available) anyone especially far away from max level has one equipped at all times. It's more than worth the ~500kos every three months (can't remember if that one is at 540 or 450).

XP: ON#5 ((067k)) 2022/07/21- &=0.
That's from my notes. Translated: This is my fifth XP booster ever, there's currently 67/100k left on it, I've equipped it on July 21st, and I have no more such booster in stock.

Now, this is almost certainly my final one. I don't see much point in continuing once it expires now that I'm at max player level. Having said that, you never know, if/when they release the whole Hero's Journey slash extra skill trees based on Boons which are based on total XP gained (regardless of player level), then it might be well worth it again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I know, but they did that for most mythic boosters, but not all of them. Notably, Sandalwood still costs 540. I can't remember whether this particular one still has the old price or not (and I don't have one in my market to check right now).

• Like 1

I arrived at temple 1500 three days ago.

So it took me two months from 1400 to 1500. Many of the fights were quite hard, especially in the second half of these 100 temples. The odds displayed by the script were similar to those at the previous walls - between 1 % and (in best cases) about 25 %, so every temple took me several attempts and quite a long time.

At temple 1500 my winning chances were of course 0 %.

When I arrived here, I had applied two legendary ginseng boosters and one cordyceps. Of course I had no mythic headband booster applied since the last wall. I used 6 mono-equipment. In my team were five L5-girls at level 700 and two somewhere between 662 and 699 - all of them blessed, one double-blessed.

471446918_2022-08-04-1-Pantheon-Tempel1500-mitLevel662-700-Team2Ginseng1Cordyceps6Mono-Equipment-geradeerreicht.thumb.JPG.560140eaf01502d6b5ea274cfe9a399a.JPG

After the boosters had run out, I applied three cordyceps. (Team and equipment the same as before.)

1330582443_2022-08-04-2-Pantheon-Tempel1500-mitLevel662-700-Team3Cordyceps6Mono-Equipment.thumb.JPG.3b882e6270c5b2f5e2c522073ddae57c.JPG

And here the same formation with a mythic headband booster. I knew before, that + 25 % attack power wouldn't be enough, but I already had that booster in my stock and just wanted to see it. 😉

1647919676_2022-08-04-3-Pantheon-Tempel1500-mitLevel662-700-Team3Cordyceps6Mono-EquipmentundHeadband-Booster.thumb.JPG.cb0c9ea013446a26072c8eb1368fe247.JPG

Then I tried out different combinations of equipment, finally changed it to 2 rainbow- and 4 mono-equipment and got also 0 %, but sometimes (in some single fights - don't know why) 0.01 % 😉😆!
So chances are up - or not totally lost, at least! 😆

1541583453_2022-08-05-Pantheon-Tempel1500-mitLevel662-700-Team3Cordyceps4Mono-2Rainbow-EquipmentundHeadband-Booster.thumb.JPG.cada8cc54e8921c6a9210b7c54f72ed7.JPG

So I think, I'll stay here for quite a long while.

If anyone wants me to try something out, just tell me.

Edit:

@DvDivXXX: The mythic headband booster costs 450 kobans now. I think, only the sandalwood perfume is still 540 kobans.

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 1

17 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Stats + League screen with 0-3 ginsengs.

hh booster domi.jpg

hh league cords.jpg

hh boost stats.jpg

16 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Thanks.  The ginseng boost doesn't work they way we think.  It is +6%, +12%, & +18%, so technically addition, but not the way we think.  It's not +6%, +12.3%, & +19.1%, so not multiplication.

I figured it out.  It's kind of annoying, but it ignores the club bonus stat points.  It only boosts the sum of the points based on level, market bought, and equipment.  The club bonus is usually a constant solid 10%, so that's easy enough to guess, but not a guarantee for every player. 

You first have to multiply the primary stat w/o boosters, by 0.1 or 10% to guess the club bonus, then subtract it from the primary stat.  Then, the primary stat minus the 10% club bonus, is what gets boosted by +6%, +12%, or +18%.  If you ignore subtracting the club bonus, and just assume that your primary stat is boosted +6% to 18%, then it ends up looking like +5.45% to 16.3% instead.

Club bonus = (Level based + Market bought + Equipment) * 0.1.  It's ignored by the +6%-18% ginseng boost, then added in again, so it's included for the cordyceps boost, b/c that's applied afterwards.

Everything else works as expected.  Adding 1/4 of the total power, and multiplying it all by the Dom passive, worked out to ~100% of each atk displayed.

89856275_EpicBaconsginsengtest.png.abd2b35755f963ce4f73b90cbac038ac.png

Atk = ((((KH - (KH * 10%)) * Gin Boost) + (KH * 10%)) + (1/4 Total Power)) * Dom Passive * Elemental * Cordyceps * (AME or Headband)

158441986_ginsengstudy.thumb.png.972b7977f3e07d64882676ee3f3f14e9.png

Checked my own stats gradually, while applying 3x ginseng.  I made some extreme changes, like full mono gear, and a team of 7 dominatrix, so the differences are magnified.  I wouldn't actually use this team in leagues or the pantheon, unless those 7 girls were all blessed, or L5/M6s.  Despite just being a 128.8k team, its 113k Atk matched my best 169k power team.  The Dom passive made up for less total power.

I changed the Atk formula a bit, to become more universal:
Atk = ((CH - CB) * Gin Boost + CB + (Total Power / 4)) * Dom Passive * Elemental * Cordyceps * (AME or Headband)

I also figured out, that if you know the club bonus (CB) is 10%, then a shortcut to getting the CB, is dividing the Primary Stat (Charm or CH) by 11.  If CB = 10%, then CB = CH/11, and CH = CB*11.

Base Charm Stat (CH)= 53,504 = CB*11
Club Bonus (CB)= 4,864 = CH/11
CH-CB = 48,640 = CB*10
Gin Boost Multipliers (Gin)= 1, 1.06, 1.12, & 1.18.
Total Power= 128,880.45
Total Power / 4 (P)= 30,720.1125
Dominatrix Passive= 20.79% or 1.2079
Cordyceps: 0 (ignore it)
AME/Headband: 0 (ignore it)

1700470317_myginsengstudy.thumb.png.830b23f8d20a6a1e6dd0cb67702fc8ef.png

Atk w/o Ginseng: 102k

• Atk = ((CH - CB) * Gin Boost + CB + (Total Power / 4)) * Dom Passive
  • 102k Atk = ((53,504 - 4,864) * 1 + 4,864 + (128,880.45 / 4)) * 1.2079
  • 102k Atk = (53.5k + 30.72k) * 1.2079
  • 102k Atk = 84.22k * 1.2079
  • 102k Atk ~ 101,734.30 Atk (99.73% accurate)

Atk w/ 1 Ginseng: 106k

• 106k Atk = ((53,504 - 4,864) * 1.06 + 4,864 + (128,880.45 / 4)) * 1.2079
  • 106k Atk = ((48,640 * 1.06) + 30.72k) * 1.2079
  • 106k Atk = 87.14k * 1.2079
  • 106k Atk ~ 105,259.44 Atk (99.3% accurate)

Atk w/ 2 Ginseng: 109k

• 109k Atk = ((53,504 - 4,864) * 1.12 + 4,864 + (128,880.45 / 4)) * 1.2079
  • 109k Atk = ((48,640 * 1.12) + 30.72k) * 1.2079
  • 109k Atk = 90.06k * 1.2079
  • 109k Atk ~ 108,784.58 Atk (99.8% accurate)

Atk w/ 3 Ginseng: 113k

• 113k Atk = ((53,504 - 4,864) * 1.18 + 4,864 + (128,880.45 / 4)) * 1.2079
  • 113k Atk = ((48,640 * 1.18) + 30.72k) * 1.2079
  • 113k Atk = 112.31k * 1.2079
  • 113k Atk ~ 112,309.71 Atk (99.39% accurate)

This confirmed to me again, that the Ginseng booster ignores the club bonus.

The formula was 99.3%-99.8% accurate, since the game rounds up to the nearest thousand.  I understand exactly how both cordyceps and ginseng affect Atk now.  All that's left to check, is if an AME and Headband just multiply Base Atk by 1.15 and 1.25.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mighty Thor said:

1330582443_2022-08-04-2-Pantheon-Tempel1500-mitLevel662-700-Team3Cordyceps6Mono-Equipment.thumb.JPG.3b882e6270c5b2f5e2c522073ddae57c.JPG

And here the same formation with a mythic headband booster. I knew before, that + 25 % attack power wouldn't be enough, but I already had that booster in my stock and just wanted to see it. 😉

1647919676_2022-08-04-3-Pantheon-Tempel1500-mitLevel662-700-Team3Cordyceps6Mono-EquipmentundHeadband-Booster.thumb.JPG.cb0c9ea013446a26072c8eb1368fe247.JPG

You already showed here that the headband just multiplied your atk by 1.25.  120k to 150k.  Such nice round numbers.  Thanks.

12 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I would have to vehemently disagree. I've had an Alban equipped at all times since the minute it was released, and yeah, it clearly helped me level up faster (also a small boost for any XP gain task, but I wouldn't buy it just for that). I highly recommend (and I did so the moment it became available) anyone especially far away from max level has one equipped at all times. It's more than worth the ~500kos every three months (can't remember if that one is at 540 or 450).

XP: ON#5 ((067k)) 2022/07/21- &=0.
That's from my notes. Translated: This is my fifth XP booster ever, there's currently 67/100k left on it, I've equipped it on July 21st, and I have no more such booster in stock.

Now, this is almost certainly my final one. I don't see much point in continuing once it expires now that I'm at max player level. Having said that, you never know, if/when they release the whole Hero's Journey slash extra skill trees based on Boons which are based on total XP gained (regardless of player level), then it might be well worth it again.

Nice.  I didn't know it lasted like 3 months.  That makes the 450 kos price seem reasonable.  I'll think about getting one if I have kos to spare next time.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mighty Thor said:

If anyone wants me to try something out, just tell me.

In your current situation, even though this week's blessings are stronger than the ones that will start tomorrow, your roster doesn't take much advantage of them. It's just a guess without knowing your collection, but it's very possible that you'll have a stronger team with the next set of blessings, even though it is much weaker as a whole compared to the ones about to expire (for those who do have all/most of the double-blessed girls, that is).

The other great thing about the upcoming blessings (on .com), for Pantheon in particular, is that Dark is just outright blessed as an Element. Which means you can easily get an extra +14% to your attack just by using a full Dark team without giving up much if anything in terms of raw stats.

The only two non-Dark girls that will be worth running next week are the two 5-star Epics, Travel Gwen and Summer Geekette. They'll be a tiny bit stronger in raw stats than the top-tier Dark L5s, and of course the three bosses will be the three Dark Mythics. If you have one or more of them, they'll help a fair bit (but they won't have insane raw stats like Lovebot Norou had this week either). But just in general, if you can give it a go tomorrow afternoon with your 7 strongest Dark element girls, it might give you more favorable odds than what you have today.

If not, I guess you'll need to wait for a more favorable week of blessings for the girls you have handy and at your current max level. Good luck! Hang in there, either way.

PS: Thanks, I have one in my market now so I could verify it too. Well, given how shitty it is in general, even though we're artificially forced to use it for the final quarter of the Pantheon, it's good that it's not one of the more expensive ones. But it's such a lame ripoff that it gets chipped away by basic Villain fights! No one needs it for that, and the time scales could not be more different. That's really scummy.

------------

I'm trying to spare some of my current Headband myself to give my own Wall a try after the blessings switch tomorrow. The best I can do right now is still 0.64% odds... V_v I did tons of experiments since my last post on this, patiently switching items and girls one by one, and the only thing I discovered was that switching my lvl 650 Janine (Orange) for my lvl 750 Trixie (Green) has exactly the same effect as switching her for my lvl 750 Himari (Blue): 0.64% odds (with exactly one Rainbow equipment and 5 mono ones). Anything else is worse, and a lot worse. If I switch out Alt. Finalmecia instead of Janine, for instance, even though her active elemental bonus is much worse and her current raw stats are not that much higher than lvl 650 Janine, I barely get 0.3% odds. Going full mono tanks my odds to 0.2% or so, and adding more than one rainbow also tanks them to 0.3% or less. So TL;DR: this sucks, and I don't have much more hints as to what the hidden magical interactions between active bonuses, raw stats and the tiny bit of lesser skill improvement that giving up on one of my 6 mono items does. It just appears that, in this particular configuration, giving up a bit of attack and a tidbit of Crit Chance (Orange) for either a bit more LifeSteal (Blue) or HP (Green) is equally valid.

So, I'll see what I can get with a blessed Dark team tomorrow. My Headband will run out soon either way, so I might as well give it a try.

50 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I changed the Atk formula a bit, to become more universal: [...] the Primary Stat (Charm or CH)

That's not universal for those of us whose legacy Class isn't Charm. :D 

Thanks for all the numbers and stuff, by the way, but a conclusion on gins being additive or multiplicative would be much appreciated. I have nowhere near enough hours of sleep nor caffeine in me to try and deduce that form your long piles of stats by myself right now (or ever, let's be fair, maths isn't exactly my calling). ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's not universal for those of us whose legacy Class isn't Charm. :D 

Thanks for all the numbers and stuff, by the way, but a conclusion on gins being additive or multiplicative would be much appreciated. I have nowhere near enough hours of sleep nor caffeine in me to try and deduce that form your long piles of stats by myself right now (or ever, let's be fair, maths isn't exactly my calling). ^^

Hey!  You know what I mean, lol.  Substitute CH for KH or HC.

It is additive, 6%, 12%, & 18%, but it excludes the club bonus, which is added again later.

• Thanks 1

Obv, I was just yanking your chain about using CH in your formula, Ravi. ^^

Good to know for gins; so they work just like cords, except that they're applied before cords. It feels great confirming and clarifying all this stuff, especially with all the variables that changed and/or were added or removed since the last time anyone with the required skills did some maths on it. 👍

• Haha 1

I finally broke throught 1000 stage wall today. Without headband, but with 3 cordyceps. I was not using them much before, but Pantheon and Boss Bang convinced me that I don't have a chance there without it any time soon.

Did 3 crits without suffering from any myself in 4 attempts. This week blessings was good for me and my girls only recenly reached 650 lvl.

• Like 7

I stopped using the Alban's Travel Memories mythic booster once I reached level 300 (prior to that it was essential), but @DvDivXXX has convinced me start using it again. 5% might not seem like much but it adds up over time, and anything that can help me level up a little faster is worth 450 kobans every few months.

13 minutes ago, aike said:

I finally broke throught 1000 stage wall today. Without headband, but with 3 cordyceps. I was not using them much before, but Pantheon and Boss Bang convinced me that I don't have a chance there without it any time soon.

Did 3 crits without suffering from any myself in 4 attempts. This week blessings was good for me and my girls only recenly reached 650 lvl.

Congrats on getting Scorpio! And if you're girls are level 650 you can probably beat Boss Bang without boosters, using a team of all your strongest blue girls. I won't go into too much detail here but you can search out previous Boss Bang threads for more details. The All-Blue strategy is almost like a cheat code for that event 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Checked how 3x Cordyceps works, one last time, using my main account, instead of the test server, b/c it's the day before blessings change.  It works the same as previously concluded.  A 1.1, 1.2, & 1.3 multiplier on Atk.  If I input it into my universal Atk formula, then it becomes simpler, b/c there's no ginseng, so the club bonus is included.  Both the Cordyceps and Ginseng bonuses are added together, then multiplied within the formula.  Neither are multiplicative, like blessings. 

Ginseng isn't multiplied by the total Charm stat (primary stat), it ignores the club bonus, which is added afterwards.  This wasn't obvious before. 

Cordyceps just multiplies everything, including the ginseng bonus.  That was confusing before. 

The total power of the girls is what matters, and it's divided by 4.  Didn't know that before.  I used to assume that the Charm stat (primary) of each girl mattered for Atk, but it doesn't.  That was the old system, before B.D.S.M..

The outcome of the formula gets rounded up, to only display up to 3 digits in the game.  Once that's done, the formula is 100% accurate.

43250524_cordycepsboosterstudy2.thumb.png.863a73fa8bde38110d322a97da79acfe.png

Atk = ((CH - CB) * Gin + CB + P) * Dom * Elemental * Cord * (AME or Headband)

Atk w/ 3 Cordyceps=(CH+P)*D*1.3

CH=Charm (primary stat, KH, or HC)
CB=club bonus
Gin=1, 1.06, 1.12, or 1.18
Cord=1, 1.1, 1.2, or 1.3
P=(girl's total power)/4
D=Dom Multiplier=1+Dom Passive %
Elemental=1, 1.1 or 1.2 (+10% or +20%, depending on 1 or 2 elemental counters)
AME=1 or 1.15 (doesn't work in the Pantheon)
Headband=1 or 1.25 (only works in the Pantheon)

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

On 8/6/2022 at 11:04 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Once all of this stuff is confirmed, then I can literally just imagine any combination of (gear + gin + (blessings * team/4)) * cord * AME/Headband, and see the resulting Atk, w/o spending a single koban.

Made this table displaying the Atk power of every possible Gin+Cord+AME/Headband booster, plus every balanced/mono gear combination, for a voyeur/dominatrix team, that I'll probably use a lot in Leagues, for the next 2 days.  There's 105 possibilities.  35 work everywhere, 35 are only possible in Leagues/Seasons w/ an AME, and 35 are only possible in the Pantheon w/ a Headband.  I included the % increases, compared to the Atk stat w/o boosters, for each particular gear combination, to help understand which boosters a player might be using in leagues.  Sorting it by the % increases, arranged it nicely, by grouping the booster/gear combinations.  I ignored chlorella & jujubes b/c they suck, and they're easy to spot by looking at ego or harmony.

1295735376_Atk-boosterandgearcombinations.thumb.png.adfd8ae9b370d08a4ce7dadaf592c3e4.png

It's safe to assume that a 16-17% Atk increase, is a player using 2x Gins + 1x Cord. 

1x Gin + 2x Cords looks like a 24% increase. 

An exact 30% increase can only be 3x Cords, (or 3 cords + an invisible AME).

3x Gins might appear greater than 8%, but less than 15%, it's the trickiest.

A 49.5% Atk increase is 3x Cords + an AME, regardless of the gear used, (but it'll look like +30%).

For context, I'm level 459, not 500.  I don't have max passives, and I didn't include the elemental counter bonuses (+10 or +20%), so these aren't the max possible Atk stats.  Elemental bonuses don't matter at Pantheon Walls anyway, since the boss uses a balanced team.  Also, it's not like using 6 mono gear in Leagues is a good idea.  I was just curious.  

A trick that made gear combinations easier to calculate, since I'm already boosted, was to multiply the club bonus by 11, to get the unboosted Charm stat, (since my club bonus is 10%).  

Atk=((Primary Stat-Club Bonus)*Gin+Club Bonus+(1/4 Girl Power))*Dom*Element*Cord*AME*Headband

1208337730_Atk-boosterandgearcombinationsbargraphsortedbyAMEvsHeadband.thumb.png.0d309260fb527cdd5aa31660ecaf7d7a.png

In the bar graph, I separated the potential Atk w/ an AME & w/ a Headband, to differentiate what's possible in Leagues vs the Pantheon.

1444500275_AtkStatPercentIncreaseswithBoostersBalancedvs.6MonoGear.thumb.png.c9ddcb3485f1bd3c4bc29f604a29843b.png

I noticed that the Atk % percentage increases varied when Ginseng was used, and it was more noticeable when using 6 mono gear, instead of balanced gear.  I compared balanced gear (on the left) vs. 6 mono gear (on the right).  You can see the % increases are almost identical, except when Ginseng is used.  The higher the Primary stat, the better Ginseng works.  Cordyceps just multiplies everything, so it still works best.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

A 49.5% Atk increase is 3x Cords + an AME, regardless of the gear used.

Yes, but you can't see your opponent's AMs. Only your own. So you'll still see them at +30% attack. Because what you see is what YOU get, and AM only works for the attacker. So whether your opponent has an AM or not makes no difference when you attack them.

Other than that, can't thank you enough for all this insane work, and I'll DL and study your charts very carefully late tonight or tomorrow when I have more free time. ❤️ 

• Thinking 1

Just now, DvDivXXX said:

Yes, but you can't see your opponent's AMs. Only your own. So you'll still see them at +30% attack. Because what you see is what YOU get, and AM only works for the attacker. So whether your opponent has an AM or not makes no difference when you attack them.

Other than that, can't thank you enough for all this insane work, and I'll DL and study your charts very carefully late tonight or tomorrow when I have more free time. ❤️ 

Ah, that's interesting.  I didn't know that.  Sneaky.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

Next week blessings can be huge. Maybe we'll see someone beating pantheon level 2000?

You're right.  Bridge 35% & Brown Eyes 25%, give me a range of 172.6k-179.9k total power, depending on if I upgrade girls or not.  Venus and Blet in particular are double blessed 69%.  If you have 7 of the top 12 girls, and your level cap is 700, then your max total power is 182.6k.  If your level cap is 750, then it's 195.7k.  I'm missing Angelic Lenaelle and Level Up Red, so my potential is lower.  I have the rest, but not maxed yet.  5 of them are at lvl 700.  I can't reach 195.7k yet, so I doubt I'll break the temple 1700 wall.  I couldn't beat it 2 months ago, w/ 187.3k total power.

441223609_Bridge35BrownEyes25.png.c75df0a0b67277ffa60504941c55c104.png

• Thinking 2

Just now, Kenrae said:

Then I spoke too son, I had over 200k last week :P.

Nah, that's pretty high, you're still right.  Maybe those 3 Doms can push it over the edge.  Plus, there's 5 physical girls there, and the thing you really want in the Pantheon is critical hits.

16 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Nah, that's pretty high, you're still right.  Maybe those 3 Doms can push it over the edge.  Plus, there's 5 physical girls there, and the thing you really want in the Pantheon is critical hits.

You want critical hits only if you have any chance to win to begin with. If your options are 0 there's no amount of crit% that's going to give you any chance.

So, what you really want is attack power. Even eccentric girls can give you that last push you need to have something above 0%. Or blue/green if they happen to let you last for one more round.

Most of all, you need base stats as high as possible. Those give attack, defense and health.

• Like 4