Pantheon walls

Liliat

Thanks for catching the mistake! I updated the simulation input:

- Rainbow, Red and Blue Teams have a 118k Attack (7% Passive)

- Dark has a 133.4K Attack (7% Passive, 14% Team)

This significantly reduces the margin for Dark, but results are still similar:

Citation

7% Crit chance: (19% W/ Harmony)

Rainbow: 0.858
    Blue: 1.796
    Red: 4.382
    Dark: 12.606

13% Crit chance: (25% W/ Harmony)

Rainbow: 2.124
    Blue: 4.433
    Red: 8.543
    Dark: 19.196

25% Crit chance (37% W/ Harmony)

Rainbow: 6.881
    Blue: 14.474
    Red: 20.553
    Dark: 33.890

38% Crit chance (50% W/ Harmony)

Rainbow: 14.771
    Blue: 31.314
    Red: 37.302
    Dark: 51.287

As expected, the more you crit, the smaller the gap with Red, but still pretty high.

For the lulz, here's a bonus round with 88% crit chance (+12% from Harmony, so 100% crit rate, which represents the perfect case scenario - except for the fact that the Boss still has a 20% crit chance). I reduced the attack to 105k / 118.7k to avoid near 100% win rates:

Red: 73.849

Dark: 73.864

So, even when doing 1 crit per hit, Dark is still stronger than Red against high-defense opponents.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Even then, Dark (and Blue) ALWAYS trumps Red. Red does nothing at all except during crit hits, and even then, especially when you already have the quite significant passive bonuses for both maxed out, it doesn't do all that much when it does do something. By contrast, Dark does something very impactfull all of the time, with synergy not just with Red but also with Blue. A Dark team hits harder and consequently heals more HP every turn compared to a Red team that only hits and heals just a bit more than the Dark one during crit hits, and a lot less the rest of the time. This means the Dark team will survive longer and do more damage than the Red one, even in the type of dream scenario currently required to have a hope in hell of beating the last few Pantheon Walls.

Say you crit every other turn. And for clarity and simplicity, say you have all passive bonuses maxed out (also because I think anyone in a position to fight the final two or three Pantheon Walls almost certainly does anyway).

Default (without any Dark, Red or Blue active bonus):
Regular hit = 100k + (100k x Dark bonus of 7%) = 107k damage
and (107k x Blue bonus of 10%) = +10.7k HP from Lifesteal (except on turn 1 obv)
Crit hit = 214k + (107k x Red Bonus of 35%) = 251k damage
and (251k x Blue bonus of 10%) = 25.1k HP from Lifesteal (except on turn 1 obv)

With a full Dark team on top:
Regular hit = 121k
and (121k x Blue bonus of 10%) = +12.1k HP from Lifesteal (except on turn 1 obv)

Crit hit = 242k + (121k x 35%) = 284.35k
and (284.35k x Blue bonus of 10%) = +28.4k HP from Lifesteal (except on turn 1 obv)

With a full Red team instead:
Regular hit = 107k
and (107k x Blue bonus of 10%) = +10.7k HP from Lifesteal (except on turn 1 obv)

Crit hit = 214k + (107 x 105%) = 326.35k
and (326.35k x Blue bonus of 10%) = +32.6k HP from Lifesteal (except on turn 1 obv)

With a full BLUE team instead:
Regular hit = 107k
and (107k x Blue bonus of 31%) = +33.1k HP from Lifesteal (except on turn 1 obv)

Crit hit = 214k + (107k x 35%) = 251k damage
and (251k x Blue bonus of 31%) = 77.8k HP from Lifesteal (except on turn 1 obv)

Say the fight lasts 4 turn and you crit every other turn. Let's be even more optimal in our dream scenario and say you crit every even turn, so every crit heals you.

Dark Team:
Turn 1: hits for 121k; takes 150k damage in its face
Turn 2: hits for 284.35k; heals for 28.4k; takes another 150k damage
Turn 3: hits for 121k, heals for 12.1k, takes another 150k damage
Turn 4: hits for 284.35k; heals for 28.4k; takes another 150k damage

Red Team:
Turn 1: hits for 107k; takes 150k damage in its face
Turn 2: hits for 326.35k; heals for 32.6k; takes another 150k damage
Turn 3: hits for 107k, heals for 10.7k, takes another 150k damage
Turn 4: hits for 326.35k; heals for 32.6k; takes another 150k damage

Blue Team:
Turn 1: hits for 107k; takes 150k damage in its face
Turn 2: hits for 251k; heals for 77.8k; takes another 150k damage
Turn 3: hits for 107k, heals for 33.1k, takes another 150k damage
Turn 4: hits for 251k; heals for 77.8k; takes another 150k damage

Alright... That's way too much maths for me already. ^^ I'll let you excel wizards and living calculators take it from here if you want (including to disprove what I said above, if that turns out not to hold up to my hypothesis).

But it seems to me that if we go for the full-blown Hail Mary play of "let's hope we crit like crazy", Blue would survive much longer and therefore do more damage overtime despite doing less damage than the other two imaginary teams all along... Like in BB, basically.

I’m glad this is an interesting discussion. I will think it through more fully if I have time later. You guys aren’t engaging in the logic from my posts and I don’t see how anything you are saying invalidates what I wrote there.

Healing less in between critical hits is something I hadn’t fully considered in my posts. If you are in a situation where as I am claiming the eccentric is preferred over the dominatrix you are still healing more with the eccentric in general though. HOWEVER, as you wrote, you don’t heal on the first hit and for determining the success of a fight you effectively don’t heal on the last hit of a successful fight. So that does mean less healing for an eccentric when the critical hits land there as opposed to in the middle. So that changes (and complicates) the math some. That is probably something that needs to be checked in a particular situation. Maybe there are situations above the 1 out of 4 critical hit threshold where the dark over the red still helps you to win, though I am not yet sure of that. However I am certain that the idea that in every scenario dark is better than red is wrong. For example, in a situation where that extra in-between critical hit healing does not help you to survive another round.

Surviving another round with something like blue helps too of course, but for simplicity of the discussion it’s easier to just consider dark vs red, as they have the same nature of an effect; just distributed differently across crit and regular hits.

It may be that the scenarios with something like the all red or all dark teams change things. Something like such scenarios could happen when that element is blessed. I will think about it later if I have time. However the scenario I described also happens frequently- where the first 6 slots are “no-brainer” decisions because of blessings, but you have one 7th slot and different girls of the same power that you are deciding from.

• Thanks 1

Il y a 1 heure, FGoog a dit :

I’m glad this is an interesting discussion. I will think it through more fully if I have time later. You guys aren’t engaging in the logic from my posts and I don’t see how anything you are saying invalidates what I wrote there.

I did (Only using the simulated results to illustrate why your reasoning was wrong).

The mistake you made, I think, is that you considered that "Critical Damage Bonus" and "Attack Bonus" are equivalent and comparable. However, they are not, because they don't modify the same base value. Your math would be almost valid if you assumed a 0 defense on your opponent (In which case Damage = Attack, and then you can compare the values). But if we take the complete formula:

damage = (attack x attMultiplier - defense) x critMultiplier

Where critMultiplier is either 1 (No crit) or 2.x (Crit), and attMultiplier is between 1.00 (No dark girl, no passive bonus) and 1.21 (7 Dark girls in the team, 100 Dark girls in the harem).

We can rewrite this as:

damage = (attack x attMultiplier x critMutiplier) - (defense x critMultiplier)

And here we see why the critMultiplier is not as good as the attack multiplier: it also affects the opponent's defense, whereas the attMultiplier only improves your own stats.

Let's take an extreme case, where Defense == Attack (Let's use 100,000 for a round value), and compare an 1.21 Attack bonus with 35% crit damage (Full Dark), to a 1.07 Attack bonus with a 105% crit damage (Full red). And to make sure we favor Red, let's use a 100% crit rate (Which is far superior to your 25%, so it should favor Red).

I'll use a defense of 107k and a base attack of 100k (So 107k for defense and 107k for attack, with the 7% passive bonus)

Dark:

damage = (100k x 1.21 - 107k) x 2.35
damage = (121k - 107k) x 2.35
damage = 32.9k

Red:

damage = (100k x 1.07 - 107k) x 3.05
damage = (107k - 107k) x 3.05
damage = 0

So we see that no matter how high the Crit Multiplier is, if your base damage (without crit) is very low (Because of low attack/high defense), you will get worst results - even in case of a crit.

Another thing to consider is that the Red bonus is added to a base critical damage value of x2.35. So a 20% crit damage bonus actually results in a x(2.35 + 0.2) = x2.55 bonus, which is only 8.5% better. So, each Red girl doesn't increase your damage by 10% (In case of crit), but only by 4.25%.

In most cases, in PvP, the defense is somewhere between 25% and 50% of the attack value; so the actual bonus from the crit damage is even lower than it looks. All in all, we have 4 values that affect the crit damage attribute:

- Attack: the higher, the better

- Opponent defense: the lower, the better

- Crit rate (Obviously)

- Base crit damage (Without any Red girl), which always has a minimum of x2.0, and up to x2.35 at higher level.

As such, your 10% "bonus" will be divided many times:

- x0.25 for a 25% crit rate: your 10% bonus is now a 2.5% bonus

- x0.5 if the opponent's defense is 50% of your attack: your 2.5% bonus is now a 1.25% bonus

- x0.42 if your base crit rate is 2.35, so your 1.25% is now a 0.5% bonus (2.45 / 2.35 = 1.042; a 10% advertised crit damage only adds 4.2% in practice, because the base value is not x1.00)

In the meantime, the Dark attack bonus is a flat 2%, not affected by anything else. So it's 4 times stronger than Red in theses circumstances. It becomes equal to red with a 100% crit rate (Since the x0.25 multiplier becomes a x1 multiplier, making red 4x stronger in this case. 4x0.5% = 2%, so it's now on par with Dark; which is consistent with the "Bonus" simulation round I made with a 100% crit rate)

And that's for PvP. For Pantheon, the Opponent's defense is even higher than for PvP, making Crit Damage even worse, comparatively).

Hope this clarifies how your logic was biased. Defense is important; and so is the Base Crit Damage value. You only considered the Crit Rate and Crit Damage Bonus values.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

13 hours ago, Liliat said:

I did (Only using the simulated results to illustrate why your reasoning was wrong).

The mistake you made, I think, is that you considered that "Critical Damage Bonus" and "Attack Bonus" are equivalent and comparable. However, they are not, because they don't modify the same base value. Your math would be almost valid if you assumed a 0 defense on your opponent (In which case Damage = Attack, and then you can compare the values). But if we take the complete formula:

damage = (attack x attMultiplier - defense) x critMultiplier

Where critMultiplier is either 1 (No crit) or 2.x (Crit), and attMultiplier is between 1.00 (No dark girl, no passive bonus) and 1.21 (7 Dark girls in the team, 100 Dark girls in the harem).

We can rewrite this as:

damage = (attack x attMultiplier x critMutiplier) - (defense x critMultiplier)

And here we see why the critMultiplier is not as good as the attack multiplier: it also affects the opponent's defense, whereas the attMultiplier only improves your own stats.

Let's take an extreme case, where Defense == Attack (Let's use 100,000 for a round value), and compare an 1.21 Attack bonus with 35% crit damage (Full Dark), to a 1.07 Attack bonus with a 105% crit damage (Full red). And to make sure we favor Red, let's use a 100% crit rate (Which is far superior to your 25%, so it should favor Red).

I'll use a defense of 107k and a base attack of 100k (So 107k for defense and 107k for attack, with the 7% passive bonus)

Dark:

damage = (100k x 1.21 - 107k) x 2.35
damage = (121k - 107k) x 2.35
damage = 32.9k

Red:

damage = (100k x 1.07 - 107k) x 3.05
damage = (107k - 107k) x 3.05
damage = 0

So we see that no matter how high the Crit Multiplier is, if your base damage (without crit) is very low (Because of low attack/high defense), you will get worst results - even in case of a crit.

Another thing to consider is that the Red bonus is added to a base critical damage value of x2.35. So a 20% crit damage bonus actually results in a x(2.35 + 0.2) = x2.55 bonus, which is only 8.5% better. So, each Red girl doesn't increase your damage by 10% (In case of crit), but only by 4.25%.

In most cases, in PvP, the defense is somewhere between 25% and 50% of the attack value; so the actual bonus from the crit damage is even lower than it looks. All in all, we have 4 values that affect the crit damage attribute:

- Attack: the higher, the better

- Opponent defense: the lower, the better

- Crit rate (Obviously)

- Base crit damage (Without any Red girl), which always has a minimum of x2.0, and up to x2.35 at higher level.

As such, your 10% "bonus" will be divided many times:

- x0.25 for a 25% crit rate: your 10% bonus is now a 2.5% bonus

- x0.5 if the opponent's defense is 50% of your attack: your 2.5% bonus is now a 1.25% bonus

- x0.42 if your base crit rate is 2.35, so your 1.25% is now a 0.5% bonus (2.45 / 2.35 = 1.042; a 10% advertised crit damage only adds 4.2% in practice, because the base value is not x1.00)

In the meantime, the Dark attack bonus is a flat 2%, not affected by anything else. So it's 4 times stronger than Red in theses circumstances. It becomes equal to red with a 100% crit rate (Since the x0.25 multiplier becomes a x1 multiplier, making red 4x stronger in this case. 4x0.5% = 2%, so it's now on par with Dark; which is consistent with the "Bonus" simulation round I made with a 100% crit rate)

And that's for PvP. For Pantheon, the Opponent's defense is even higher than for PvP, making Crit Damage even worse, comparatively).

Hope this clarifies how your logic was biased. Defense is important; and so is the Base Crit Damage value. You only considered the Crit Rate and Crit Damage Bonus values.

Yeah somewhere I got crossed up and got to thinking the Dark bonus affected Dmg and not Attk. I knew that previously and just got crossed up in my thinking here. Also the math does work out that indeed the passive Red bonus does affect things, tilting things more towards a preference for dark the higher the passive bonus is, but the effect is somewhat modest.  The effect of me getting crossed up on what the dark bonus applies to (and negating the opponent's defense in the process) was not at all modest however.

I just did a quick check comparing me against a weaker PvP opponent, stronger PvP opponent and the Pantheon wall I am looking at right now (unboosted). The Dark vs Red break-even point would be a Crit rate of 46.5% for the weaker PvP, 57.9% for the stronger PvP and for the Pantheon indeed even the Crit Hits themselves would be higher in the Dark case! One might barely cross the break-even point against a much weaker opponent when there is a also a crit hit counter bonus, but even in that specific case the improvement would be slight anyway, such that it's not worth the brain space to worry about it.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

You guys rock. B| Thank you so much for the past few pages!

I'm obviously fascinated and very curious about all those things, and I know and think a lot about it from experience and from countless other players' shared experiences, theories and advice, and from testing things out for myself. But formulas and spreadsheets and complex calculations and simulations and everything we see in this thread and others push some of that to the extreme to really make data speak, and that's something I'm both incapable of doing myself and very interested about. This is a real treat for me. ❤️ 

• Like 3

On 8/13/2022 at 5:28 AM, DvDivXXX said:

You guys rock. B| Thank you so much for the past few pages!

I'm obviously fascinated and very curious about all those things, and I know and think a lot about it from experience and from countless other players' shared experiences, theories and advice, and from testing things out for myself. But formulas and spreadsheets and complex calculations and simulations and everything we see in this thread and others push some of that to the extreme to really make data speak, and that's something I'm both incapable of doing myself and very interested about. This is a real treat for me. ❤️ 

Thanks @DvDivXXX, I appreciate you being a good guy through-out. Your answer to me in the thread about how updating in the leagues works, among other things, is HUGELY helpful for competing in the leagues.

Believe it or not my motivation in posting the Dark vs Red thing was to give back as the forum, and I went and screwed that up. It is a good argument for crowd-sourced knowledge though.

This me on the hh.com BTW.

1725685243_Capture220814.thumb.PNG.5f6a04c94f3d9cf8536529eff9c0af2d.PNG

Still (barely) on the Pantheon leaderboard at under level 400, though I will get bumped off shortly. I have seen most of the people commenting here about once during league play. I was 19 points off from cracking the DIII top 15 in my last League; the finish was heart-breaking. (Using only 1 AM booster and triple cordyceps the whole way. Another AM booster would have done it, but would not have been justified for the kobans difference vs. a 15-30 finish). I did average above 20 points per challenge though.

I have tried to quit the game several times, but I am quitting now, and I think it’s going to take this time.

The game is a lot of fun, just more intense and draining than anything I ever intended to get into.

One thing is that it reminds me in a certain way of the Shining Force video game series (minus the whole sex thing), which I used to love, and referencing that will also show my age. (https://www.shiningforcecentral.com/) The similarities are that as you go through the game you get this huge team to battle with, but what I always thought was an unfortunate part of the way that game worked is that once a character made it out of your battle team (you had to choose something like 12) then they never gained experience and they would always fall by the wayside and you would never use them again the whole game. Here in HH you make use of a deeper team, in particular with the blessings making that more interesting. Blessings and the different elements are definitely my favorite parts of the game.

So again, thanks for being a good guy, and I just wanted to share that.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

2 hours ago, FGoog said:

I have tried to quit the game several times, but I am quitting now, and I think it’s going to take this time.

Thanks a lot for your kind words and various nice contributions, much appreciated.

Just to be clear, you mean quitting the game on .com (I don't remember for sure if you've said it or not, but your plain forum avatar always had me guess your main account was on Nutaku), right? Or do you mean you're quitting the game, period? (If it's the latter, I'd like to make sure so I can say goodbye before you leave).

As for showing your age, I never heard of the Shining Force series, but it seems to have started in the early 90s on Sega consoles. Well, I grew up in the 80s and was a Nintendo player back then. ^^

1400 Beaten!

I just reached lvl 750 last week, and focused on the girls with super great blessings for this week. I've been able to put up a team with almost 190k Total Power. With 2 Cordy/1 Gin and 4 Mono equipment, I had a 3.58% chance of winning. The boss was defeated after 6 attempts.

I'm now on my way to 1500. Probably just a few days too late to catch up with Top 1000 (Currently 1498, but by the time I beat 1499, there will be a bit more than 1000 players in front of me :) )

• Like 4
  • Hearts 2

Today, under the blessing, with the help of a team of Eccentric and Physical girls of the 700th level 5-star, with the mono-equipment, I made my way through the 1400th floor. Haven't used mythic booster yet.

Edited by Master-17
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 2

Yesss!!!  Break all the waaaaalls!!!  As predicted, these blessings are awesome.

I'm gonna attempt to break my own temple 1700 wall, but later in the week, after upgrading 3-5 girls to lvl 750, and getting a headband.

I recently awakened lvl 750 (...4 hrs ago).  I'm planning how I'll spend my Gems, and GXP for CbC day 2 tomorrow.  I have ~500k GXP to use atm.  Gems aren't an issue.  I can awaken most of them, but GXP is the issue.  I don't really need a stronger team for Leagues this week, b/c I only have 1 opponent left.  My goal is to increase my current 175.49k total power, above 185k power, which I had 2 months ago, the last time I tried to break the temple 1700 wall.  I have 113 temple worship atm, so that's not an issue.

1901393112_level750awakeningfor1700pantheonwall.thumb.png.4357033a10bb7b7aeed52be5fdea8220.png

I can make a 181k team tomorrow, w/ the power of the girls outlined w/ thick borders.  It'd cost me 537k GXP and 6k gems (2k gems per girl), which is doable.  I'm not satisfied w/ 181k power, so I think I'll awaken as many of these girls as I can, to lvl 750, and gradually max them throughout the week, as I gain more GXP.  If I did that, I'd have a 186.1k team, costing ~986k GXP, and 10k gems (~1.6k gems per girl on avg).  10k gems is a decent amount to spend, which I think could get me a top 4 spot in the CbC, earning more GXP.  

Ideally, I'd prefer maxing all of the physical and dom girls.  3 physical, 3 doms, plus Venus, but that'd be too much GXP and Gems.  I'd need ~4k more physical gems, and ~1.7 mil more GXP, to max my top 7 girls, to lvl 750.  I'm compromising, and still using 69% blessed Zoe, and 1 of the 25% blessed E5 girls.

My max possible team atm is 192.8k total power, but that's unrealistic.  Sadly, maxing U. Valentina is too expensive GXP-wise, and she'd limit the total power growth to just +1.9k, instead of +5.8-10k, if I focused on the lower rarity girls.  In contrast, thanks to the 69% blessings, Zoe's power growth is similar to an L5 girl's, and would cost ~37% less GXP, and 75% less gems.

If I break the wall, I'll obviously make a celebratory post here, plus temples 1700-1800 might help me earn enough CP (270 CP), to make it easier to get Golden Lupa's Mom, from the GA.  If I don't break it, I'll wait until Sept 16th, for the Pantheon PoV.  I'd have more girls at lvl 750 by then.

Any input would be appreciated.  Like which E5 would you rather use for the Pantheon, an eccentric or exhibitionist?  Would you do the same, in my situation?

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

Finally beat 1800 (Nutaku)!

But 1900... It's so hard. And I wasn't lucky enough to get the lucky randome in 200 tries :(

It remains just to continue to raise the level to 500 and wait for the next lucky blessing. There is, of course, a small chance before the end of the current blessing, but I can not rely on it.

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

• Like 4
  • Hearts 3

25 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Reaching floor 1900 at level 457 is already super impressive. On HH.com, the lowest level at Floor >1800 is lvl 488. Players around lvl 460 are currently stuck on Floor 1800

I think there will be enough people on Nutaku this week who will finally go higher. A very good blessing this week, even better than last week on the mythic

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SpectralCalm said:

Finally beat 1800 (Nutaku)!

But 1900... It's so hard. And I wasn't lucky enough to get the lucky randome in 200 tries :(

It remains just to continue to raise the level to 500 and wait for the next lucky blessing. There is, of course, a small chance before the end of the current blessing, but I can not rely on it.

3 hours ago, SpectralCalm said:

I think there will be enough people on Nutaku this week who will finally go higher. A very good blessing this week, even better than last week on the mythic

Yep, I checked Nutaku's blessings out of curiosity.  The best team possible there is 204.3k total power.  You already have a 202.9k team, so there's not much room for growth this week.

Compared to HH's blessings, where the best team possible has 195.7k total power (just 8.6k less).

1479966102_nutakublessedgirlsbroke1800wall.png.4ed8986aebd8e17cff333528ff26df25.png

I analyzed your girls/stats a bit: 

• Girls are all lvl 750. 
  • 3 are mythic.
  • 3 are at or above 40 max base sum.
  • You probably used 4 mono/2 balanced gear (b/c of the 38.3k harmony stat).
  • 107.69k base Atk
  • 140k Atk (w/ 3 cords)
  • 175k Atk w/ 3 cords & a headband 
  • Primary stat was ~49.8k, if the Dom passive was ~7%.

Do you remember how many fights it took to break the 1800 wall (before spending 381 worship), and what the win % chance was?

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

As predicted, these blessings are awesome.

ASS-tabulous. :ph34r:👍

image.png

(To be fair, I'm in 2 gin 1 co "Saving Private Koban" mode still, and no HB on obviously, so even with full mono gear it's not that surprising. I'll check if this makes a difference the next day I equip 3 cordys).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Screenshot_7.thumb.png.aaf6d18b7e7419bcc4c3317e26e2d4c2.png

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Yep, I checked Nutaku's blessings out of curiosity.  The best team possible there is 204.3k total power.  You already have a 202.9k team, so there's not much room for growth this week.

Compared to HH's blessings, where the best team possible has 195.7k total power (just 8.6k less).

1479966102_nutakublessedgirlsbroke1800wall.png.4ed8986aebd8e17cff333528ff26df25.png

I analyzed your girls/stats a bit: 

• Girls are all lvl 750. 
  • 3 are mythic.
  • 3 are at or above 40 max base sum.
  • You probably used 4 mono/2 balanced gear (b/c of the 38.3k harmony stat).
  • 107.69k base Atk
  • 140k Atk (w/ 3 cords)
  • 175k Atk w/ 3 cords & a headband 
  • Primary stat was ~49.8k, if the Dom passive was ~7%.

Do you remember how many fights it took to break the 1800 wall (before spending 381 worship), and what the win % chance was?

"The best team possible there is 204.3k total power" - Yes, I only left out Rachael, i don't have her. But even if I had her, I would have replaced her. Reducing "Total Power" a bit by replacing Darla with Golden Bunny - I got a great combo (Eccentric + Physical) instead, which I think is the best for pantheon.

"You probably used 4 mono/2 balanced gear" - Yes.

"Do you remember how many fights it took to break the 1800 wall (before spending 381 worship), and what the win % chance was?" - I don't remember the exact number of attempts, about 60-70, but the winning % chance was about 1.30%. That is, percentage-wise I won sooner than I could have.

Edited by SpectralCalm
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SpectralCalm said:

"The best team possible there is 204.3k total power" - Yes, I only left out Rachael, i don't have her. But even if I had her, I would have replaced her. Reducing "Total Power" a bit by replacing Darla with Golden Bunny - I got a great combo (Eccentric + Physical) instead, which I think is the best for pantheon. "You probably used 4 mono/2 balanced gear" - Yes. "Do you remember how many fights it took to break the 1800 wall (before spending 381 worship), and what the win % chance was?" - I don't remember the exact number of attempts, about 60-70, but the winning % chance was about 1.30%. That is, percentage-wise I won sooner than I could have.

Thanks.  That's interesting.  I'm glad my estimates were accurate.  I'll search for this again later, when I'm stuck at that temple 1800 wall.  Some players here might tell you that Dom's are the best for the Pantheon.  I'd prefer a higher crit chance myself.

• Like 1