Pantheon walls

Liliat

il y a 38 minutes, Liu K. a dit :

Got the script installed. Once I put on the headband, the script said I had an 8% chance of winning so I threw myself against the 2000 wall 200 times but unfortunately did not succeed. I'm out of kobans that I'm willing to spend on additional worship so I'll have to wait for the next round of blessings. Bummer 😞

8%? Against Floor 2000?

That's... Extremely unlikely. I don't think even the best theoretical team can achieve such results. Did you by any chance have the Headband simulator script enabled, and forgot to turn it off?

The Headband simulator is a pretty simple and naive script, that applies a Headband on top of whatever setup you currently have. So if you have Headband simulator + actual headband, it will simulate battles with 2 headbands, giving you unrealistically optimistic estimations.

• Like 5

Not sure about Kiwi on Phones, but if you installed Tampermonkey, you have an icon in the toolbar where you can see which scripts are installed, and turn them off:

scripts.png.480f493dda932327f9c76f1e1329b228.png

(I guess the "toolbar" looks and behaves quite differently on phone though, so I don't know if this helps).

Also note that in the case of Tampermonkey, it only shows the script that are active on the "Current page", and Headband simulator is only active on Pantheon fights, so you may need to open the Pantheon first. Alternatively, there is a menu to "Show installed userscripts", that should show all installed scripts (active or inactive, enabled or disabled).

• Like 3

In kiwi browser: 

image.png.177dd29de77d165379c17e9eba1ed277.png

click in the three dot menu, go to the lower part of the menu where the active extensions are shown.

Click on your script manager (Tampermonkey, Violentmonkey, Greasemonkey, etc) to manage it, to enable, disable or delete the scripts installed.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2

Thanks guys. I used one of my headbands in storage just to test and make sure that the number was lower than 8% with the headband simulator script turned off. Sure enough, my win percentage went down to 0% lol! How do I see what's beyond 0%? I've seen some screenshots here with digits behind the dot, like 0.02%. How do I enable that?

Numbers' version of HH++ shows up to 2 digits:

- 0% : no chance to win whatsoever

- 0%: tiny chance to win, < 0.01% (But > 0%). Not worth trying, but not impossible, strictly speaking.

- 0.01%: small chance to win (1/10000)

MM also tweaked his own version of HH++ to show all digits, just to show the (ever so tiny) probability of beating Floor 2001, but this isn't something that's available publicly.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Liu K. said:

How do I see what's beyond 0%? I've seen some screenshots here with digits behind the dot, like 0.02%. How do I enable that?

On 2/14/2023 at 8:55 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

In the HH++ script (numbers version), enable detailed logging in the browser console, then in Chrome, right click anywhere, inspect, click more tabs at the top, console, look at the bottom info, it should display the detailed win chance %.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I hoped that this blessing (35% for Dominatrix) will give me better odds against level 1600, but it doesn't... 😞

With a headband, I will have ~3.4%. Next week I will have a worse TP.

Edit: Okay, this is with bad boosters. It may look a bit better with 3 cordys.

With adjusting the team a bit (to all black), 2 cordys and 1 mono gear, I made it to 0.04%! 😄

When I used the -MM- script, I get 20.1% to beat it. I might wait...

Edited by OmerB
  • Sad 3

21 hours ago, OmerB said:

I hoped that this blessing (35% for Dominatrix) will give me better odds against level 1600, but it doesn't... 😞

With a headband, I will have ~3.4%. Next week I will have a worse TP.

Edit: Okay, this is with bad boosters. It may look a bit better with 3 cordys.

You probably already know this, but equip 3 cords, and check it again.  Report back later.

When I beat 1600 last June, I had 187k TP, 4 mono gear, 3 cords, & a headband, which gave a 7.51% win chance.

It took 2 tries.

• Like 2

Tried headband now again can now safely confirm using full mythic gear with 10% attack power is way better than using full mono Gear 102k on basic attack with Mythic Gear vs 104k with Mono technically speaking does more damage but using Mono you also sacrifice 20-25k Defense and 50-60k Harmony not worth it in my honest oppinion😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This is an exciting week for me in the pantheon at wall 1900.

My TP isn't that impressive, but being able to make a strong full Dom team makes a big difference.  I'd have 202.5k Atk w/ a headband.  My previous highest Atk was 194k, last Nov.

I've got a 4.19% win chance w/ 7 Doms, 189.26k TP, 3 cords, 6 mythic gear (1 Dom theme), & the headband sim.

image.thumb.png.ae1526cbf5032c83b22379a4a2eaff9b.png

This is my highest win chance yet, and it's not even the max TP I could reach.  If I managed to max Adventurous Bonny (blessed both weeks), I'd have 193k TP.  My bottleneck is GXP, since I have the 3.4k gems needed.  Not sure I can max her in time, but I bought a headband for later, just in case.

image.png.7e3b3d7db1b7205ed7b6b25882588bac.png image.png.1fb1aa5e69eca82c7b32f725371ba07c.png

I've got 54 temple worship saved up.   I think it'll make sense to try after maxing A Bonny, and getting more worship from league rewards tomorrow.  12 more worship (54 -> 66) from a top 4 in leagues, adds ~4% more probability to win at least once.  That might be what I need to finally break wall 1900.  Made this chart to check win chances and probabilities, if I used all of the worship.

image.png

PS: Just realized if I switched from Charm to Hardcore, I'd have an extra Atk and Dom gear, for +2% Atk and +4% Harmony.  I don't have the resources to max all the gear anyway, but it might be a future possibility.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 7

I've been too lazy to install the HB simulation (I haven't moved from Numbers' final version of HH++ to Zoo's new fork yet either).

I'm hesitant to try the final wall this week or not. It will largely depend on my ability to level up the remaining two +2% Attack pieces I haven't had enough resources to level up yet (I have 3 active for now).

• Like 3

Pantheon Temple 1900 Wall Destroyed!!! (...finally)

image.gif.9bdfb96a421c8a583fa6c8b2ccc55431.gif

I won in an anti-climactic way, but I like that it was done w/ a team below 200k TP.  I've imagined attempting it w/ a full Dom team before, and glad I got to try it, and it worked.

Decided to level up both Adventurous Bonny and Neferkitty to lvl 700, instead of just maxing A Bonny, since both are blessed next week as well.  Had just enough gems for that, but low on GXP.  This was cheaper GXP-wise anyway.  Used some GPx10s, spent about 700 kos on market refreshes, and got a top 4 in the CbC, all for extra GXP.  Total Power rose just ~4k from 189.3k -> 193.5k, but the impact was significant.

Used 3 cords, a headband, 6 mythic gear (1 Dom), a 193.5k TP team, 7x Dom girls blessed at least 35% (5x lvl 750 & 2x lvl 700), w/ maxed passives, which gave me an insane 205k Atk.

That enabled a 7.6198% win chance, significantly higher than the 4.1939% I had, prior to upgrading the two Dom L5s.

Finished 2nd in leagues for 12 more worship, so I had 66 stored worship.  Used ~41 worship, until I became drowsy from clicking repeatedly, so I spent 6 kobans on a 10x skip, and that beat it on the 2nd fight.  Ended up needing 43 worship to beat it.  I figured that I had a 96.69% probability to win at least once by then, w/ my 7.62% win chance, and 43 attempts.  1-(100%-7.62%)^43=96.69%

image.png.d64bad445ea6ef535512616e40a0532e.png

Here's a video showing my passives, gear, boosters, stats, win % chance, 2 near victories, and the win via 10x skip, before my worship ran out.  It's intentionally just 480p, to keep the file size small.

Had some worship leftover, and now I'm up to temple 1926, and ranked 116th.  I'll slowly farm CP from it, and store it up for Sugarmama Lupa's Mom's MDR, a week from now.

If I add up the worship from my previous 3 attempts, then I've used 265 total worship on trying to break wall 1900, w/ various teams and blessings.

image.thumb.png.1b3addf8d14b21de25965074c91cd5fd.png

This team was able to do it, but I was only able to attack 5 times at most, when I could do 6 attacks in the past, w/ a higher 204.5k TP, probably due to more ego.  I wouldn't attempt breaking the 2000th wall w/ this team, but I'm curious what the odds would be.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 5

5 hours ago, Rylarth said:

Might this satisfy Your curiousity

Thanks, this helps. I have all the same stuff you do, except for 2 of the good MG pieces (that I haven't had the resources to level up yet). So if you get a hard 0% from this, no need for me to rush and try it this week.

Edit: Even once all 5 of my matching Attack MG pieces are upgraded, they won't have a matching secondary bonus (I've double-checked, and I'll have exactly one Dark Def bonus in total), so I'd be a bit weaker than you are still. Although against hard Pantheon walls (especially this one), Harmo is basically irrelevant, as the boss has so much more than us anyway, the bonus crit chance is basically theirs regardless. Not that one lonely +2% Def would make much of a difference with those odds either. ^^

Edit2: Come to think of it, does the needle move at all if you switch your non-attack MG piece to a Mono legendary?

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3

Sorry to say DvDivXXX but no combination with some mono or even full mono gave me more than 0% possible odds Could maybe be possible for some people to beat the last stage if they have Michaela and all 4 Dominatrix Mythics but I doubt it also did some Playtest with full mono Vs full Mythic 

On 3/15/2023 at 5:37 PM, Rylarth said:

Tried headband now again can now safely confirm using full mythic gear with 10% attack power is way better than using full mono Gear 102k on basic attack with Mythic Gear vs 104k with Mono technically speaking does more damage but using Mono you also sacrifice 20-25k Defense and 50-60k Harmony not worth it in my honest oppinion😉

To simplify how Mono Holds up vs Mythic Gear the end result with Mono is that you hit for 2K more damage every turn at the cost of you in return getting hit for at least 10k more ego every turn on Crit even More so the end result is basicly that you get destroyed way faster when using Mono

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Reached 1100 a few Days ago and was curious, how hard it would get.
But when I saw, it was at 82%, I thought this should be easy, compared to the twenty-something Percent at the 1000 Wall.

Well, nice Thought, but the Game thought otherwise.
It took me a few Days and had to try some other Boosters to bring it up to 85%.

Still much faster than the last time, but quite confusing nevertheless.

Screenshot 2023-03-18 010250.jpg

• Like 7

Two days ago I could win in temple 1700 with my strong blessed DOM-team:

2023-03-16-Pantheon-Tempel1700-2-gewonnen.thumb.JPG.124c6f143d58597db0f3015123b9f1bf.JPG

Here you can see my team - all level 750, all DOM, 1 double-blessed L5, 1 blessed M6, 5 blessed L5s - used 3 cordys and a headband and 6 mythic CH gear (3 atk, 3 ego):

2023-03-16-Pantheon-Tempel1700-1-mitLevel750-DOM-Team3Cordys6CH-MEundHeadband.thumb.JPG.938d5f2c8ae2a4610b41a3530c4b016e.JPG

Win chance: 10.28 % - I needed 19 tries.

You can see all data here in my table (and also the data for the previous walls since 1000):

2023-03-16-Pantheon-Statistik.thumb.JPG.52e18d530545b1b12edcf74146291e67.JPG

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 4

My plan was to wait until Sunday to equip a headband and beat Pantheon Wall 1700, thus not wasting any of the headband on Orgy Days fights and having 3 full days to stock up on Pantheon fists before Sugarmama Lupa's Mom's revival. I got home late Saturday night, however, and before going to bed I absentmindedly equipped two Ginseng and one Cordyceps to do some League fights. I immediately realized my mistake: that meant I wouldn't be able to equip 3 Cordyceps while I still had this week's blessings (since I couldn't stay up nearly as late Sunday night), lowering my chances of beating Wall 1700. 🤦‍♂️

Thanks to the Simulate Headband Script, I was able to see that my chances of beating the Wall with my strongest Dominatrix team with the 2 Ginseng 1 Cordy equipped was 8.13%. I was on the fence about whether I should go for it or keep stocking worship until the next week of great blessings, so I visited the good old probability calculator which told me I had about a 93% of winning at least once with my 32 stored worship. I decided to take the plunge and, thankfully, I beat it on the 3rd try! I should be able to get around 175 fists from the Pantheon for the Mythic Revival on Thursday, so it ended up working out about as well as I could have hoped. I'm glad my absentmindedness with my boosters didn't cost me in the end. 🙏

ScreenShot2023-03-19at10_49_56PM.thumb.png.73f2919e613b491189a54cf5218a1c38.png

My team consisted of 3 Mythics at level 750, one double blessed L5 at 750, and 3 L5s at 700.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 4

4 hours ago, -MM- said:

I updated the Pantheon Headband Script on wednesday.

Thank you! I had procrastinated on installing it previously, but I've just installed the new version.

Just a couple of questions, if you don't mind:

1. It's a simple ON/OFF thing, so I simply need to disable the script itself if I want to see my current stats and odds instead, right?

2. When active the script only changes things in the Pantheon, so leaving it on by default as long as I don't equip a real HB shouldn't disrupt anything?

Very handy tool to quickly see if it's worth trying the current wall or not (even more invaluable now that the Pantheon currency has been removed from Leagues and we can't stash it any further). ❤️ 

• Like 3