Pantheon walls

Liliat

Uff yeah, horrible to read, but probably I am/we are too old (style) to accept such zero-formatted zero-punctuation wall of text.

But some points @LordRagy84:

• It is normal that Pantheon bosses have much higher stats than you, despite having a lower team power. They get their stats from their "hero" (boss) level, not from their team. This is also the reason why they benefit less from blessings than you. Hence strong blessings generally help you.
  • The stun skill is probably indeed the strongest against Pantheon bosses. But indeed it does not prevent the bosses' girl skills, but only delays it for 2 rounds, when it triggers at the very first round. This can be even negative for you, since thanks to the GS4 skill, the damage increases every round, hence reflected or blocked (stun from boss) attacks at later rounds hurt more than at earlier rounds. Or as you correctly observed: When the shield ("spiritual barrier" is one name for it) is triggered at a later round, when the boss has taken damage already, his girls' attacks do indeed heal him. When the shield is triggered at the very first round, the ego is and remains at max for some rounds, hence no heal happens. While these are circumstances which reduce the effectiveness of the stun skill, in average it is still the strongest against bosses, at least it was in my case up to level 2300 which I cracked recently.
  • The chance to defeat a boss from this level on is and remains low, whatever you do. A headband mythic booster helps massively, 4 Cordyceps do as well. And you will still require several attempts. How many attempts did you do already, actually?
  • Best help IMO is to use Rena's battle simulator script: It shows your win chance, the chances you would have with certain other boosters, including headband, even the chances with each GS5 skill can be simulated. So you get a pretty good idea what the best strategy is and how many attempts you should expect before defeating the boss.
Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After Pantheon 2000, 3000 has now also fallen 🥳

(I have the feeling i have to ask someone for an additional floor again - déjà vu 😆)

Pantheon3000.thumb.PNG.1b2a301461f3c64992ad2020338e0f85.PNG

Pantheon3000beaten.thumb.PNG.900463313110ec81c7f7aa498b926521.PNG

Edited by -MM-
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • uwu 1
  • GG 3

22 hours ago, Horsting said:

Uff yeah, horrible to read, but probably I am/we are too old (style) to accept such zero-formatted zero-punctuation wall of text.

But some points @LordRagy84:

• It is normal that Pantheon bosses have much higher stats than you, despite having a lower team power. They get their stats from their "hero" (boss) level, not from their team. This is also the reason why they benefit less from blessings than you. Hence strong blessings generally help you.
  • The stun skill is probably indeed the strongest against Pantheon bosses. But indeed it does not prevent the bosses' girl skills, but only delays it for 2 rounds, when it triggers at the very first round. This can be even negative for you, since thanks to the GS4 skill, the damage increases every round, hence reflected or blocked (stun from boss) attacks at later rounds hurt more than at earlier rounds. Or as you correctly observed: When the shield ("spiritual barrier" is one name for it) is triggered at a later round, when the boss has taken damage already, his girls' attacks do indeed heal him. When the shield is triggered at the very first round, the ego is and remains at max for some rounds, hence no heal happens. While these are circumstances which reduce the effectiveness of the stun skill, in average it is still the strongest against bosses, at least it was in my case up to level 2300 which I cracked recently.
  • The chance to defeat a boss from this level on is and remains low, whatever you do. A headband mythic booster helps massively, 4 Cordyceps do as well. And you will still require several attempts. How many attempts did you do already, actually?
  • Best help IMO is to use Rena's battle simulator script: It shows your win chance, the chances you would have with certain other boosters, including headband, even the chances with each GS5 skill can be simulated. So you get a pretty good idea what the best strategy is and how many attempts you should expect before defeating the boss.

Thanks for the battleplan I have a row of defeats at this floor a few weeks long , my harem bonus is meh cuz  I have 31k of white diamonds and all girls that use it to lvl are maxed at 750 on the other side have a bunch of dominatrix girls that are lvl 300 and such but only 47 black diamonds  that whole mechanic is kinda weird .

Guess taking a few years break from the game is coming back to bite me.

Edited by LordRagy84

3 hours ago, LordRagy84 said:

Guess taking a few years break from the game is coming back to bite me.

I'd say it is probably a new game, with a few things that might seem a bit familiar.

And I get this feeling myself, although I only play for a bit less then two years now.
There have been quite a few additions lately and the past year, that have changed the gameplay a lot.

Not only for the good part though, it has accumulated some complexity and a lot of mikro management.

--------

Just reached the next wall at 1700.
Don't think I will sneak in there like last time, where someone must have let the door open, so I could just walk through unnoticed.

image.png.2fb81566479e102a100b1813eb23d56a.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.ff0c6257e1372324781bc33c5767d623.png

I barely noticed that i had reached Pantheon Level 1800, when I saw for a brief moment the 5,4% while just clicking the regen away.

Took me only the one click. 😁

image.png.8878480d4e5a4bb3521de7c078f175d6.png

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • GG 1

3 hours ago, garadron said:

I'm not sure what changed, but my win chance against floor 2000 went from 1% yesterday to 4% today and I won in 7 tries

At Nutaku the blessings are bugged - another blessings active at the moment than should be for this week.

• Like 1