Pantheon walls

Liliat

18 minutes ago, garadron said:

Spent 8 worship and it doesn't look too promising. Girls are 5 at 550 and 2 at 500 cause I ran out of green gems. What boosters did you use btw?

I'm using 2xCordy and a Ginseng.

Honestly, you don't look that far apart from me. You're one level lower, and I have all 7 at level 550. Broadly speaking our teams seem to be pretty comparable in terms of girl availability, yours is perhaps slightly stronger.

I'd guess from your stats you're using a Chlorella as you've got higher ego and lower attack.

Based on the above, I'd guess you can't be too far off where I am in terms of win chance (you should install the community approved script to give you a better idea). That being the case it should just be a case of pushing through this week. I got very lucky to pick Scorpio up with 3 Worship. I only had an ~5% chance/pull, so it should have taken around 20. Just keep grinding ;)

Edited by JustVisitingReborn

2 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Honestly, you don't look that far apart from me. You're one level lower, and I have all 7 at level 550. Broadly speaking our teams seem to be pretty comparable in terms of girl availability, yours is perhaps slightly stronger.

I'd guess from your stats you're using a Chlorella as you've got higher ego and lower attack.

Based on the above, I'd guess you can't be too far off where I am in terms of win chance (you should install the community approved script to give you a better idea). That being the case it should just be a case of pushing through this week. I got very lucky to pick Scorpio up with 3 Worship. I only had an ~5% chance/pull, so it should have taken around 20. Just keep grinding ;)

Thanks for the reply. My boosters end in like 20 minutes so I'll try with your setup. I'm playing on Nutaku though, does the script work there or is it only for the "main" version?

4 minutes ago, garadron said:

Thanks for the reply. My boosters end in like 20 minutes so I'll try with your setup. I'm playing on Nutaku though, does the script work there or is it only for the "main" version?

It works everywhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

First try with your booster setup. I installed the script and it said I had 55.5% chance lol :D

image.thumb.png.ffc832a8f38d73c8f5e0ef1cc6bc2388.png

• Like 6

Hit the 1200 wall today. Even after wasting money for the mythic headband and going full out on the boosters the pantheon is 25% stronger than I am (and where do this sudden dramatic increases come from?). I feel like I wasted the kobans required to get something that has made zero difference in my realistic odds of winning. How do you install the script you guys are talking about?

I reached and defeated floor 1000 this morning. With the powerful blessings that just kicked in I was able to get my team up to 151k power, but even with that I still depleted about half my ego in that fight. I probably would have been fine without the blessing, but for most players that's just going to be the end of their Pantheon journey for a long time.

Interesting tidbits on Nutaku leaderboards right now: a total of 418 people have beaten floor 1000 at this time, while 419-474 on the leaderboard are currently on floor 1000. Meanwhile the 1000th place player is currently at floor 951, so that wall of players is about to get a huge influx. I suspect a lot of people are going to get very lucky thanks to the strong blessings this week and get through, but a lot of people are going to meet the end of their journey. And anyone who can't get through with this week's blessings is probably going to be waiting a long time...

• Like 1

In HH 917 people have beaten floor 1000 right now. The rest of the leaderboard (up to 1000th) is at floor 999, so I guess there's a big wall there. The current blessings are very weak.

Gogeta is at 1699 and Tatouf at 1599. Two more people have beaten 1400.

I'm at 1095 without using any kobans or buying bundles, no wall for me so far, but of course I'm level 498 and have most of my mythics at 650 at this moment. I don't think I'll have any problem with level 1100, I guess the first one that could give me some problems is 1300.

• Like 4

il y a 16 minutes, Attirm a dit :

And anyone who can't get through with this week's blessings is probably going to be waiting a long time...

Meanwhile, on HH...

Citation

Active blessings

Week of the Silver
All girls with Eye Color Silver gain + 20% bonus on all attributes.

Week of the Gemini
All girls with Zodiac sign Gemini gain + 20% bonus on all attributes.

Next blessings in: 6d 14h 16m

Week of the Common
All girls with Rarity Common gain + 30% bonus on all attributes.

Week of the Golden
All girls with Hair Color Golden gain + 35% bonus on all attributes.

😱🙀😭😭

• Haha 1

I'm one of those people stuck at level 999. Given my low level and the weak blessings both this and next week (on HH) I guess I will camp here for a while. But hey, at least losses also give PoV points, so I have that going on for me :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

I feel for you. It does work both ways though.

I've lost a few 97% win chances and won with something like a 0.05% chance (after about 10 goes). 

Oh, me too of course. It's worse in the leagues, here it's just "losing" one worship point, no big deal. And I know it eventually happens to everybody. But when it happens you curse at the screen :P.

23 hours ago, Kenrae said:

So, today I passed level 1100. I had 90% of winning and I lost one battle (3 consecutive crits from the opponent 😒 ). We'll see in 1200.

got it on first try with 63% of winning (bad boosters are on), let's see what 1200 brings in a few weeks

Temple level 1099 - 100%
Temple level 1100 -     0%

14 attempts so far;
I will need 5 crits in order to win.
If i get critted once, I need at least one additional critical.
If i get critted twice, Its game over for me :o

Been close a couple of times, last attempt; I got it down to where one critical would do it;
I had enough hp to survive one normal hit, and ofc I got hit with a critical :C

Hey if nothing else, at least the attempts count towards the PoV...

welp.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

The bottom end of the floor 1000 wall is about the fall off the leaderboard on Nutaku. We have rank 832-950 stuck at 999 right now. It will be less than 24 hours before 1000th place is stuck on floor 1000. This means that of the 950 people who have reached floor 1000, 831 have surpassed it (87%)

By comparison, it's places 156th-173rd that are stuck on floor 1100, so of the people who have reached floor 1100 about 89% have surpassed it. 40th-44th are stuck on 1200, so that's 89% who have reached that floor have surpassed it. So although the walls do seem to be poorly balanced in some respects, they do at least seem to be consistently filtering about the same percentage of players. 

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 3

Got through 1100 the other day on a slim chance, now on my way to the 1200 wall.

To compare HH to Nutaku, 100th place on HH is at floor 1068. Under 100 people have passed floor 1200, and only 3 passed 1500 so far.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 1

Arrived at the 1100-wall just a few days ago and won the first fight with a supposed 0.0-something% chance. I wish I had that kind of luck in Epic Pachinko (which is horrible for me recently). It doesn't really do me any good in the Pantheon battles. I won't reach level 1500 faster because of this. ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1