Pantheon walls

Liliat

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thank you! I had procrastinated on installing it previously, but I've just installed the new version.

Just a couple of questions, if you don't mind:

1. It's a simple ON/OFF thing, so I simply need to disable the script itself if I want to see my current stats and odds instead, right?

2. When active the script only changes things in the Pantheon, so leaving it on by default as long as I don't equip a real HB shouldn't disrupt anything?

Very handy tool to quickly see if it's worth trying the current wall or not (even more invaluable now that the Pantheon currency has been removed from Leagues and we can't stash it any further). ❤️ 

I am glad you like it 😊 I can answer both questions with "yes". This is exactly how it works.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, -MM- said:

I updated the Pantheon Headband Script on Wednesday. If anyone is still using the old version, please update to the current version v0.6. Also, the attack is now displayed in red when the script is enabled.

I see it, thanks.  I had to remove the old script, dl the zip file for v0.6, then import it w/ tampermonkey's utilities.

I prefer doing it this way, rather than copy/pasting links, or raw code.  I think less can go wrong.

image.thumb.png.2aa01d2ac34b33fcccbba80f44f32c06.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I still don't get the mechanics of Pantheon. 🙄

Especially why it is so different from other fights, usually Green is Go, Yellow means be cautious, Red - your funeral.

But here i sometimes get the feeling, it doesn't really matter, what percentage you have, it's more like flipping a coin.

Screenshot2023-03-24152132.thumb.jpg.9a4519d207ef815ebde6024f512493f2.jpg

What can I say, of course I lost. 😕

• Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

il y a 10 minutes, Der DinX a dit :

What can I say, of course I lost. 😕

Disable the headband simulator script before doing a fight, it gives you over-optimistic odds. It shows the odds "if you were to activate a headband before fighting", instead of the odds "if you fight right now without changing anything".

• Like 7
  • Thinking 1

@Der DinX's mistake gave me the idea to edit the multiplier in the headband script, to reach different atk thresholds, and see what their win chances would be at wall 2000.  I figured out the multipliers for 10k Atk increments, then input them, and took note of the win chances.  It's not realistic, b/c other stats would also increase in order to reach those crazy high Atk levels, but thought it was interesting that at 230k Atk, there was a significant 1.3% win chance.  My highest atk so far has been 205k, so 230k doesn't seem unreachable.

image.thumb.png.66de9a5a59e048ad339c4f26d03330d2.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

My highest atk so far has been 205k, so 230k doesn't seem unreachable.

I think you mixed Attack and Girl Total Power 😉 205k atk would be even higher than my highest attack I ever had (204k).

By the way, you can change your attack directly to any value you like: hero_data.damage = 1000000; //1M attack

Important note for everyone else: Changing the script will disable the automatic updates. If you change the script, you should restore it afterwards and make sure that the automatic updates are enabled again (script settings).

Edited by -MM-
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Liliat said:

Disable the headband simulator script before doing a fight, it gives you over-optimistic odds. It shows the odds "if you were to activate a headband before fighting", instead of the odds "if you fight right now without changing anything".

Thing is, I don't have the headband simulater installed.
I've read about and maybe even looked for it, but am not shure if I found the source.
And it is still not a thing to consider using headband, so I have not forced looking for it.

Maybe a few Walls further from now I change my mind. 😁

Screenshot2023-03-24223741.jpg.551d0d0807adf2aadf3f93a720f2583c.jpg

Edited by Der DinX
  • Thinking 1

5 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Thing is, I don't have the headband simulater installed.

12 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Screenshot2023-03-24152132.thumb.jpg.9a4519d207ef815ebde6024f512493f2.jpg

It is installed. Otherwise your attack would not be displayed in red color 😉

Open Tampermonkey Dashboard -> Installed Userscripts (German: Tampermonkey Übersicht -> Installierte Userscripte)

Edited by -MM-
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, -MM- said:

I think you mixed Attack and Girl Total Power 😉 205k atk would be even higher than my highest attack I ever had (204k).

By the way, you can change your attack directly to any value you like: hero_data.damage = 1000000; //1M attack

Nah, it's definitely Atk, not TP.  @Rylarth & I had 205-210k Atk last week, due to 7 blessed Doms.

Cool, I might experiment w/ that later.

image.thumb.jpeg.02841ef55ee51cec2ef8d23dd0597c4d.jpeg

On 3/17/2023 at 2:33 AM, Rylarth said:

Might this satisfy Your curiousity Ravi 3xCordys all girls 750 2xDom element equipment Both 2% attack/ 4% harmony also mythic headband equipped total boost from Mythic equipment 10% attack/ 8% harmony 2% ego 😉

Screenshot_20230317_071843_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, -MM- said:

It is installed. Otherwise your attack would not be displayed in red color 😉

Open Tampermonkey Dashboard -> Installed Userscripts (German: Tampermonkey Übersicht -> Installierte Userscripte)

You're totally right, I found it. Just forgot becaue I didn't see that it is working.
Guess I installed it before Wall 1000, so there was not much difference.

But why doesn't it show on the Box on HH Page, only in Dashbord?
Makes switching on and off a bit difficult and as you can see, easy to forget it is installed. 🤪

Screenshot2023-03-25082615.jpg.7d5be25f495af9081ccec1b8d40ccb23.jpgScreenshot2023-03-25082653.jpg.d0aba01988d891e43a3ad961fada2af1.jpg

• Like 2

il y a 5 minutes, Der DinX a dit :

Only the scripts that are currently active are displayed in the Tampermonkey menu. Most scripts are active anywhere on hh.com, but the Headband Simulator is only active on the Pantheon Fight page (so it's a lot more sneaky than other scripts :P )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Der DinX said:

You're totally right, I found it. Just forgot becaue I didn't see that it is working.
Guess I installed it before Wall 1000, so there was not much difference.

Makes switching on and off a bit difficult and as you can see, easy to forget it is installed. 🤪

Screenshot2023-03-25082615.jpg.7d5be25f495af9081ccec1b8d40ccb23.jpgScreenshot2023-03-25082653.jpg.d0aba01988d891e43a3ad961fada2af1.jpg

What's the OCD script?

From what I can tell, everyone who's beaten level 2000 has done it on a week when eccentric was blessed. Just wanted to confirm and see if anyone can backup this idea which is based on mere observation of the pantheon since it came out and watching this thread semi closely.

I was also wondering if it was known yet whether it was best/optimal to have all mythical equipment with attack buff or 1 or 2 mono pieces of equipment mixed with the rest being attack buffed mythic equipment?

• Thinking 2

36 minutes ago, Liu K. said:

From what I can tell, everyone who's beaten level 2000 has done it on a week when eccentric was blessed. Just wanted to confirm and see if anyone can backup this idea which is based on mere observation of the pantheon since it came out and watching this thread semi closely.

I was also wondering if it was known yet whether it was best/optimal to have all mythical equipment with attack buff or 1 or 2 mono pieces of equipment mixed with the rest being attack buffed mythic equipment?

🎵 Pantheon!

Gotta bang 'em all

Dom is the very best.

Like no element ever was

To bang them is my real test

To level them is my cause

I will travel across the Haremverse

Clicking hard and fast

Every wall along the way

With 6 Atk mythic gear, I will face

I will bang every day

To claim my rightful place

Atop the Pantheon! 🎵

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 6
  • Surprised :O 1

51 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

🎵 Pantheon!

Gotta bang 'em all

Dom is the very best.

Like no element ever was

To bang them is my real test

To level them is my cause

I will travel across the Haremverse

Clicking hard and fast

Every wall along the way

With 6 Atk mythic gear, I will face

I will bang every day

To claim my rightful place

Atop the Pantheon! 🎵

That has got to be the best response I've ever gotten on this forum lol!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The first two times someone beat pantheon Level 2000 we had exhibionist Blessed girls Most recent when someone beat pantheon Level 2000 though we had eccentric girls but critdamage advantage makes no big difference when the Pantheon holds a bigger part ofthe crit chance advantage so in my honest oppinion eccentric is the most useless element especially in Pantheon😉

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 1

It doesn't hold all the crit chance, just the part that's shared between you and your opponent (determined by Harmony). You can still get crits against the pantheon, and in most cases of success especially against the final boss, I think the player had some crits. It's jut that by default your opponent will crit almost constantly.

For a long time I believed that Red would be the best color to beat a tough wall because if you need to get a super lucky and unlikely streak of crits to win anyway, Red makes them count more when that does happen.

Right now I'm leaning more towards you just need a whole lot of stats and especially Attack (and then get a bit lucky with crits). So yeah full MG with the Attack bonus ideally, and definitely a week with very strong blessings. Dark and Blue could definitely help, but not at the cost of raw stats. I don't think the impact of other active color bonuses is big enough in that context to really make a difference.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1