Pantheon walls

Liliat

Just sat down to burn through some resources, and I landed exactly on floor 1100. It'll be another two hours of suspense before I can regenerate a point of worship and find out how this goes:

temple.thumb.PNG.5bd6dc3ba1b40141ad920066fcfd818a.PNG

I might need a few attempts to get past this, and if I'm still stuck here tomorrow I can equip stronger boosters (currently have 1 each of Cordyceps, Ginseng, and Chlorella). Here's hoping I get lucky and slip through on the first fight...

Edit: got it on the first try with just over 100k ego remaining. Got a scare when the temple opened up with several critical hits in short succession, but then I got my crits and regained and held the lead until the end.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 3

We have pretty decent blessings on HH next week. With +35% Physical and 30% Brown Hair, I'll have 5 blessed L5 girls, 1 double-blessed L5 girl (Blet), and either one blessed Common or one unblessed Mythic girl. I just broke through lvl 551 a few days ago, so I'll try to get all of them to lvl 600 (Daily Goals GXP will be very welcome :D ).

Hopefully, I'll be able to finally beat Floor 1000 then :) I'll have 70 to 80 tries, so even with low chances, it should be fine, right? ...Right?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

I just broke through lvl 551 a few days ago, so I'll try to get all of them to lvl 600 (Daily Goals GXP will be very welcome :D ).

That's a fair point actually. I have the resources to Awaken to 600 right now, but I need to farm some gems and bank some extra GXP (thanks DG!!) to allow me to at least upgrade my Mythics to 600. Oh, and wait for a corresponding DC. That should allow me to break 1100 in the next week or two.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2022 at 10:04 PM, Hugh Jerexion said:

Sneaked through 1600 thanks to the blessings on Nutaku and headband. Script had 0.54% chance - took 6 goes to win.

image.png.ec97aa031254bf25e3d20a554df4ec09.png

We grind on.

I wondered what is the reward after 1501?

Did you use 2 cordyceps/one ginseng root and all rainbow gears?

I got stuck at 1200,2 cordyceps and one genseng root/3 rainbow and mono gear.

5 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

I wondered what is the reward after 1501?

Did you use 2 cordyceps/one ginseng root and all rainbow gears?

I got stuck at 1200,2 cordyceps and one genseng root/3 rainbow and mono gear.

Sorry, I can't remember the 1501-1599 rewards.

After 1600 it is 3combativity and 10xGP for floors divisible by 10.

I've always used 3xCordys and mono-gear, but I'm lucky enough to have been able to spend a ton of MP orbs to generate the cordys. 

• Like 3

Hey, folks. So, I've been keeping an eye on this thread, but so far I had yet to hit a wall myself. Maybe I've been super lucky at levels 1,000 and 1,100 and I didn't even notice, but I beat them both in one go just like the non-boss stages. Tonight, I've finally reached my first Pantheon Wall, and well it's pretty terrifying... :o

@blaa already posted the opponent, which is exactly the same for me, but even with the big level difference between us, I'm astonished by his 31+% estimate from the script (even though that's still really low for a max level player and considering there at still 800 levels to go after that). This is me with my entire team freshly bumped to Girl Level 650, with full mono equipment, and 1 gin 2 co equipped:

Pantheon Walls A - 1200.png

With full multi instead, the script gives me 0.37%... I only had one try so far, and I got destroyed.

Considering the opponent's "Mythics" are all just at Girl Level 500 and with only 3 stars upgraded, I can't even begin to imagine how big the stat boost is on the boss itself... Something like 5 gins and 5 cordys, assuming the base stats are anything similar to what a Level 500 player would have?

And no Mythic is currently blessed (on HH) right now. Since the boss only has one Orange one and Blet will be blessed like crazy, maybe I'll have a better shot on Monday? But I'm honestly a bit lost as to how Blessings really affect the Boss with such passive bonuses on their side. I'm reluctant to invest in the mythic booster, since it's basically just for the one fight (even with the price reduction today, that's still a LOT).

I'm seriously open to any suggestion (and thankful in advance). All I can think of (and all I gathered from this thread so far) is basically "go full cordy, full mono, maybe wait for a favorable set of blessings, then brute force it until you get lucky". That sounds pretty depressing. But if that's all we can do, well... I might as well hit my head on that wall until I make it through, I guess. ^^ At least that still gives points for PoV, as others said. (Edit: my bad, that was for the previous PoV ^^).

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

16 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Hey, folks. So, I've been keeping an eye on this thread, but so far I had yet to hit a wall myself. Maybe I've been super lucky at levels 1,000 and 1,100 and I didn't even notice, but I beat them both in one go just like the non-boss stages. Tonight, I've finally reached my first Pantheon Wall, and well it's pretty terrifying... :o

@blaa already posted the opponent, which is exactly the same for me, but even with the big level difference between us, I'm astonished by his 31+% estimate from the script (even though that's still really low for a max level player and considering there at still 800 levels to go after that). This is me with my entire team freshly bumped to Girl Level 650, with full mono equipment, and 1 gin 2 co equipped:

Pantheon Walls A - 1200.png

With full multi instead, the script gives me 0.37%... I only had one try so far, and I got destroyed.

Considering the opponent's "Mythics" are all just at Girl Level 500 and with only 3 stars upgraded, I can't even begin to imagine how big the stat boost is on the boss itself... Something like 5 gins and 5 cordys, assuming the base stats are anything similar to what a Level 500 player would have?

And no Mythic is currently blessed (on HH) right now. Since the boss only has one Orange one and Blet will be blessed like crazy, maybe I'll have a better shot on Monday? But I'm honestly a bit lost as to how Blessings really affect the Boss with such passive bonuses on their side. I'm reluctant to invest in the mythic booster, since it's basically just for the one fight (even with the price reduction today, that's still a LOT).

I'm seriously open to any suggestion (and thankful in advance). All I can think of (and all I gathered from this thread so far) is basically "go full cordy, full mono, maybe wait for a favorable set of blessings, then brute force it until you get lucky". That sounds pretty depressing. But if that's all we can do, well... I might as well hit my head on that wall until I make it through, I guess. ^^ At least that still gives points for PoV, as others said.

bosses arent blessed, iirc. So a mythic blessing would be very favorable for you. We got a double blessed matcha this week on nutaku (and I have her on 700), that's probably the biggest difference between the two of us. As far as I can tell there is no other option: get lucky or get stuck.

edit: i heared there was a malfunction in one of the sims for pantheon in one of the scripts: not sure if this is still there, maybe your chances are better than it seems.

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 2

I think the Pantheon has already unlocked player lvl 1000 and Mythic Equipment. However, they don't seem to be affected by blessings.

So the Pantheon's "Total Power" is usually really low, but their actual strength is crazy. Waiting for good blessings seems to be the only solution (And gradually getting stronger in the meantime).

Many walls will likely break during "Week of the Mythic" :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you both. This helps a lot. 👍

For some reason, I was under the opposite impression until now (I thought the Pantheon's boss levels benefited from Blessings more than us players ^^).

It also seems likely the script's prediction is too pessimistic in some cases indeed, as their stats are no doubt much stronger than mine overall, but I've seen situations where a particularly buffed Level 500 player opponent in PvP had almost as big of a stat advantage on me, and the script still gave me odds like maybe 40% or more, not 0 or 1%.

• Like 1

For science: this is what awaits at level 1700.

image.png.7a2a713a33e7d1f58418ff16474d0ed3.png

Script says no. Even going in with:

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

"go full cordy, full mono, maybe wait for a favorable set of blessings, then brute force it until you get lucky".

This will probably be the end for a while unless it's a fluky win or we get a "Week of the Mythic". 🥺

Edited by Hugh Jerexion
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 5

Also, the Pantheon don't have any hidden passive bonus. If the script assumes a "100 girls of each element" bonus, that could explain the pessimistic estimates. The only bonus is from the 7 girls in the Pantheon teams (So for example, Pantheon bosses above 1000 have a very low healing, because they have at most 1 blue girl for that).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I hit the wall with Scorpio at level 1000 and 0% of winning 😳. After changing my boosters to 2 cordy and 1 ginseng, probability of winning rose to an outsanding 4,5% ... and at the 3rd fight I won 😁. I guess level 1100 will be a much much higher wall 😱.

• Like 3

💢 phew! I just passed the wall. ^^ It took me a dozen tries, and in the end I succeeded with full multi, full cordy and just switching one girl (Green Mythic out, Orange Legendary in). Both changes, while somewhat subtle, improved my crit odds more than they decreased my sheer stats, and I think it helped. Either that or I just happened to get lucky on the one try after switching things up...

Thanks a lot for the sims update, @45026831! It was a lot less demoralizing to hit my head on the wall with "25%" on it than with 1%. ^^

And now I'm back to a comfy 99.97% prediction for stage 1,201. Hashtag balance, hashtag challenge. 😃 

Good luck to anyone currently hitting one of these walls.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

3 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

grafik.thumb.png.6bb145cad8d767d2501f3629d59dd701.png

Until new blessigs no (realistic) chance to break the wall. Will see how it is on Monday.

But.. I just did! And you're 8 Player Levels ahead of me. We can't see your team in your screenshot, and maybe I'm ahead of you in terms of Girl Levels and battle team power, but judging from your stats my guess would be you're rocking full multi and either full gins or 1-2 gins and some filler (chlore?).

In any case, you'll definitely have a much better shot with Monday's blessings (and the Orange team they'll encourage). But in the meantime, you might as well give it a few tries. Nothing to gain by sitting at 10/10 for two days (if nothing else, this might help for your Daily Goals either today or tomorrow).

Good luck. ❤️ 

• Like 1

@DvDivXXX I didn't say, I would not try, but I see no realistic chance 😉.

I had you today as possible opponent in season. Your team is 50 levels over mine and I need some more girls at top level to activate the next step of awakenings. My default Booster setting is Ginseng, Chlorella and Cordyceps.

And thank you for the good wish!

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 1

I beat Pantheon 1000 with 3 Cordys and good blessings (and a team of lvl 600 girls). Took me 4 attempts (Out of 17 stored for this occasion). Total Power: 143 378 at lvl 381.

A bit expensive in terms of Cordys, but definitely worth it to get my 3rd L5+ Eccentric girl :)

In the meantime, the Top 1000 has reached 1099 (I used to be in the 700th - 800th range, but now I won't be able to catch up :) )

I'll just climb slowly to 1100, and then I'll probably be stuck there until the next major PvE boost, since I don't intend on spending rare boosters on Pantheon anymore.

Incidentally, Scorpio is my 400th girl! 🥳🎉

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 4