Pantheon walls

Liliat

Just had the blessing change and I swear the enemy was stronger in all stats yesterday. Do the pantheon enemies gain and lose strength based on blessing like we do? Because that would mean some weeks aren't just good for us because our girls are blessed but also some weeks would be good for us because the enemy girls are not. It would also mean that weeks where mythic girls are blessed would actually be bad to fight against the walls, not better.

2 hours ago, Liu K. said:

Just had the blessing change and I swear the enemy was stronger in all stats yesterday. Do the pantheon enemies gain and lose strength based on blessing like we do? Because that would mean some weeks aren't just good for us because our girls are blessed but also some weeks would be good for us because the enemy girls are not. It would also mean that weeks where mythic girls are blessed would actually be bad to fight against the walls, not better.

It does appear that way.  The physical girl at the 1100 wall (Level up Red) have green "buff" in their mouseover and the stats are more powerful than @Attriium's post on the last page (at least for me).

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 11.52.10 AM.png

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 1

Glad to hear you people got a good blessing to break through your walls. Unfortunately we have the opposite on Nutaku this week, with very weak blessings. I'm pretty sure I'll be hitting my first wall at floor 1200 on Friday as a result. This week my team consists of 3 blessed girls (1 mythic, 1 epic, 1 common) and 4 unblessed girls (1 mythic, 3 legendary). As a Legendary-focused player, any week where more than half my team is unblessed is really bad, and of those that are blessed Red Battler is barely better than a Legendary. Next week won't be great as many of the double-blessed girls are ones I'm not working on, but I'll at least be able to ensure every non-mythic I'm running is blessed or double-blessed.

• Sad 1

For some reason, I thought blessings didn't apply to Pantheon. But the screenshot above is pretty definite proof that they do indeed.

It's interesting, because Pantheon Girls are really weak compared to our own harem (Low level, few stars), and blessings don't affect "Base stats" or "Player stats". So this means that even if the blessings align with the Pantheon girls, they would still help us more than the Pantheon.

I'll keep a closer eye on the Pantheon power, once I reach the next boss (... 8 days). Since I'll probably be stuck there for weeks/months, I'll have plenty of time to observe the power changes :D

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Attirm said:

Glad to hear you people got a good blessing to break through your walls. Unfortunately we have the opposite on Nutaku this week, with very weak blessings. I'm pretty sure I'll be hitting my first wall at floor 1200 on Friday as a result. This week my team consists of 3 blessed girls (1 mythic, 1 epic, 1 common) and 4 unblessed girls (1 mythic, 3 legendary). As a Legendary-focused player, any week where more than half my team is unblessed is really bad, and of those that are blessed Red Battler is barely better than a Legendary. Next week won't be great as many of the double-blessed girls are ones I'm not working on, but I'll at least be able to ensure every non-mythic I'm running is blessed or double-blessed.

I feel your pain. I hit the wall last week at 1100 and won't be getting past it this week (0.0X% chance). And it's not like my team this week is bad - Royal Housemaid (600), Stacy (600), Keiko (550) + 4 unblessed Mythics (600) - but the Nutaku Blessings just aren't there this week.

Next week is a bit of a mixed bag for me. I have Aiko and Madame Ivanka, but they're both 'post Awakening' girls and are entirely unstarted. I could not afford to upgrade either of them before the Blessing change. However I do have Angelic Lenaelle, Level-Up Red and Finalmecia all fully upgraded and Himari, Venus and Bianca that are only one Awakening away from fully upgraded and that I have have the resources to upgrade. So while it's frustrating to have but not be able to use the two best girls, hopefully next week will be better than this week....

Off topic - pre-Awakenings, I used to quite like seeing 3*s in the top 7. It made girls I would otherwise never have thought of useful. Now it's just frustrating as there's no way I'm ever going to spend resources upgrading a 3*. A wasted slot!

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

And it's not like my team this week is bad - Royal Housemaid (600), Stacy (600), Keiko (550) + 4 unblessed Mythics (600) - but the Nutaku Blessings just aren't there this week.

My team this week is Royal Housemaid, Travel Gwaenelle, Moe Bunny, Red Batter, Vespa, Lapis, and Zazie (all 650). I also have Madeline, and Jezebel as equivalent swap-ins to switch to Exhibitionist or Playful specialization with no loss in battle power.

7 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Next week is a bit of a mixed bag for me. I have Aiko and Madame Ivanka, but they're both 'post Awakening' girls and are entirely unstarted. I could not afford to upgrade either of them before the Blessing change. However I do have Angelic Lenaelle, Level-Up Red and Finalmecia all fully upgraded and Himari, Venus and Bianca that are only one Awakening away from fully upgraded and that I have have the resources to upgrade. So while it's frustrating to have but not be able to use the two best girls, hopefully next week will be better than this week....

I also have Madame Ivanka and Aiko unstarted, so there's no way I can get them up to speed in time for the next event, and I already have plenty of Dominatrix and Exhibitionist girls who are grandfathered and waiting to be awakened so it makes little sense to start on these ones.

Next week I wil be running Fanny & Fione, Himari, Venus, Bianca, Layla, Royal Housemaid, and Moe Bunny. Himari is level 450 and everyone else is level 650. I do have the gems to take HImari up to level 550, but I'm uncertain whether I can afford to take on a new Sensual girl at this time.

13 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Off topic - pre-Awakenings, I used to quite like seeing 3*s in the top 7. It made girls I would otherwise never have thought of useful. Now it's just frustrating as there's no way I'm ever going to spend resources upgrading a 3*. A wasted slot!

Yeah, it was a mistake to price awakenings for 3-star girls the same as 5-star girls. They are categorically weaker. The sad thing is that when you look at the book costs of taking a 3-star legendary girl up to level 750, that alone is so expensive it doesn't make sense to do it. It's cheaper to run All Mastery Emblem all week than it is to level up a single girl up to level 750. Even if we reach a point where we have an abundance of gems and can throw them away on spurious investments, it still won't make sense to level up the 3-stars 😞

• Like 2

I myself just got passed the lv1200 wall with a team of 2 lv650 mythic and 5 legendary 5* ranging from lv600-650 all with the physical blessing used 1 booster of each (not the harmony) and mythic headband booster. Honestly don't see myself getting passed lv1300 until i get girls to lv700. I do think they should adjust the scaling of difficulty it makes no sense for the people of lv500 with girls of lv750 to be stuck on this cause that only shows that getting to the end is an impossible venture.

• Like 3

Interesting... Let's agree that whoever reaches a Pantheon boss next screenshots their whole team and stats (including Total Power, which wasn't shown in @jpanda's screenshot, although the slight boost in stats suggests it did go up due to the one Orange girl in the boss' team getting blessed). And ideally, specify if you're on Nutaku or HH so we know which blessings are in place at the time of the screenshot.

Having said that...

Pantheon Walls A.5 - 1231 - Blessings DO apply (but no biggie yet).png

Blessings definitely DO apply to Pantheon teams (unless there's somehow an exception for Bosses? but I doubt that). But at this point it won't matter until much further down the line, if we eventually have Bosses with fully upgraded girls. As seen above, I'm currently against a fully blessed team in a regular Pantheon fight, including double-blessed (+76%) Blet (I'm on HH and current Blessings are +35% Orange Element and +30% Brown Hair). Their battle team's Total Power is in fact higher than that of the 1,200 Boss I went up against a few days ago (before the Blessings change), but by very little. Bosses have such a strong hidden stat boost, and their teams are so weak (at least for now) that them getting Blessed hardly matters. What makes them more difficult or even unbeatable is when WE aren't blessed (enough).

Me last week with only two Blessed girls when I was hitting the wall (full mono on that screen):

Pantheon Walls A - 1200.png

Me today with 5 Blessed girls, including a Double-Blessed one (full multi on this one):

Pantheon Walls A.6 - 1231 - Blessings DO apply (but no biggie yet).png

• Like 3

On 2/1/2022 at 11:02 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Interesting... Let's agree that whoever reaches a Pantheon boss next screenshots their whole team and stats (including Total Power, which wasn't shown in @jpanda's screenshot, although the slight boost in stats suggests it did go up due to the one Orange girl in the boss' team getting blessed). And ideally, specify if you're on Nutaku or HH so we know which blessings are in place at the time of the screenshot.

Having said that...

Pantheon Walls A.5 - 1231 - Blessings DO apply (but no biggie yet).png

Blessings definitely DO apply to Pantheon teams (unless there's somehow an exception for Bosses? but I doubt that). But at this point it won't matter until much further down the line, if we eventually have Bosses with fully upgraded girls. As seen above, I'm currently against a fully blessed team in a regular Pantheon fight, including double-blessed (+76%) Blet (I'm on HH and current Blessings are +35% Orange Element and +30% Brown Hair). Their battle team's Total Power is in fact higher than that of the 1,200 Boss I went up against a few days ago (before the Blessings change), but by very little. Bosses have such a strong hidden stat boost, and their teams are so weak (at least for now) that them getting Blessed hardly matters. What makes them more difficult or even unbeatable is when WE aren't blessed (enough).

Me last week with only two Blessed girls when I was hitting the wall (full mono on that screen):

Pantheon Walls A - 1200.png

Me today with 5 Blessed girls, including a Double-Blessed one (full multi on this one):

Pantheon Walls A.6 - 1231 - Blessings DO apply (but no biggie yet).png

Nobody notices?

2_2.png.d78ba1ef1964613723e330ed898a13a6.png

1_2.png

Edited by Orcanic
  • Hug 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Just reached floor 1200 and took my first loss. After swapping to mono-equipment this is definitely winnable and I got 3 fights that were close enough that one extra crit would have won it:

temple1200.thumb.PNG.d2b0a86d20f865ce754fded90854f926.PNG

All that's left is to just keep trying until I get it. Or the blessings change; next week's blessings will definitely be enough to put me over the edge.

It would be easier for us all to follow if we get into the habit of mentioning what the Blessings are at the time we post on our respective servers. I know the current ones on HH are Orange Element +35% and Brown Hair +30%. I have no idea what they are for your guys on Nutaku. We can all look up current and upcoming Blessings for both on zoo's spreadsheet, ofc, but I don't think it has an archive for past weeks. Plus, it would just be more convenient and simpler to grasp if we mention them in our posts.

PS: This is just a thought and suggestion from me as a forum user. There's "Moderator" under my name at all times, can't help it. I'm not moderating anything this weekend, though.

I reached 1300 yesterday. I have ~40% so this should be easy enough...

image.png

After 10 fights I'm starting get angry 🙄

Ah, Orange Element +35% and Brown Hair +30% :P 

EDIT: So it's been 11 fights. I've moved to position 75 in the ranks with that fight, there are 21 people at temple 1300 currently.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

We can all look up current and upcoming Blessings for both on zoo's spreadsheet, ofc, but I don't think it has an archive for past weeks.

Actually it does! You can find it on this tab: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit#gid=1122933806

Nutaku is Libra +25% and Indian Headstand +30%, which is a pretty garbage blessing. I have only two significant girls who are blessed, just Travel Gwaenelle and Royal Housemaid +30% on my team. Next week I will have Fanny & Fione +69%, Venus +30%, Bianca +30%, and Layla +30%.

In any case, I had a really close battle against floor 1200, falling short by just a few hundred damage on my last hit. I just need a little bit of luck to get through this.

Edit: I'm through! I got the luck I needed with 2 crits on my side to only 1 on the temple's side:

templebeaten.thumb.PNG.d174177b328a61361b248b3a68ae46e0.PNG

The fact that I got through 1200 with such a weak blessing and no mythic boosters gives me hope that 1500 is within my reach.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/4/2022 at 7:05 PM, blaa said:

first two tries were losses; tempel hit me 3 times critical both time - i might consider switching some equip tomorrow; or maybe just wait to get lucky.

image.thumb.png.e877d2c9a29430471a93086366c82994.png

got it after 13 tries; upgraded some mythics and got 22,9% chance

• Like 5