Season progress loop!

PurplePhenom

So if you look at the screenshot, you can clearly see that it shows me as still progressing from 22 to 23, but as you can see the 22nd tier prizes have already been claimed, and cleared with a green check mark. I thought I had read it wrong the second time I completed it, and didn't get a screen. I just completed it again, and took a screenshot so you fine folks could do what you do, and work your sexy magic.image.thumb.png.23b29f406f0630605290e4b62bd93ed3.png

That may be true, in other cases, however in my case it's placed my progress back to the beginning. In the screenshot the 23rd tier is selected at the reward bars at the bottom, however at the top it's displaying tier 22. Also you may notice the progress under the find opponents button, is at the beginning, because it's just reset after I finished the 22nd just before taking the screenshot.

Also, this would be my 3r'd time completing this tier.

Edited by PurplePhenom

You can only complete a tier once and that's it.

You cannot "lose" an already cleared tier, regardless if the prize is claimed or not.

The only thing that can happen is that if you lose battles and lose Mojo the display reflects that but it is only a visual cue that has nothing to do with the actual tiers.

Losing battles and thus Mojo does make it obviously harder to reach the next unclaimed tier as you have to re-earn the Mojo you lost but it does not affect any already reached tier in terms of the prizes.

The highlighted 23 is showing the tier you're working towards not the the tier you've unlocked. The prize shown at the top will auto to you lowest tier reward that you have not claimed and if all have been claimed it will default to your highest tier item that has already been claimed.

On the main screen where you go to click seasons it displays it weird. It's displays how much mojo you need to get to the next tier. So it may say tier 23 but it just showing you how much mojo you need to get to the next tier. It's pretty confusing and many have requested they change that but they never did. You can lose mojo and fall back in tiers but the rewards you've unlocked should be safe you'd just need to regain the mojo to progress again. There is a mythic booster that gives you +5 mojo per win and makes it so you lose no mojo from a loss. Personally I wouldn't use it cause it you will likely end up with you stuck with a lot of opponents you can't beat.

Personally I'm not seeing anything wrong with your game just from this screenshot but if there is you should contact support in game via game menu > settings > support and leave a ticket.

Well the town screen lists my Tier at 23, when I select the Season of Fantasy menu it shows 22 and also, doesn't explain why I would be needing to complete in the entire tier over, as is displayed in the screenshot.

Edited by PurplePhenom

That's the visual error Oliver66 mentions in his post.

On the main screen it displays the tier you're working towards, not the one you're currently at.

It's the same on my account as well:

GH_main_season_tier_Jan22.thumb.png.baf67e06273d97a03532c8e9d5b726bb.png

It says 24 here, not the tier I am at but the one I'm working towards.

GH_main_season_tier_in_Jan22.thumb.png.773b64672e0fd3f0abf4ab98f18bf58f.png

Inside the season screen it shows 23 to 24.

So the screens show the tier 22 reward of 3mil and you can see it's displayed as though it's not been claimed which is apparent by the full color image of the 3mil icon

Second screen is to show how it should normally look, the icon is grayed out, and the claimed button is also displayed.

The next 2 screens show exactly what the gentleman Eckos had just mentioned, and that's that the numbers display incorrectly on the 2 screens.

Screenshot 2022-01-09 065313.png

Screenshot 2022-01-09 065317.png

Screenshot 2022-01-09 064841.png

Screenshot 2022-01-09 065043.png

It certainly lists the tier 22 reward as claimed so the full color image might also be a visual error. That being said, did you actually get the 3 million cash into your bank? The top screen lists 3.01 million but are those from the reward or were they already there beforehand?

Did you already try to refresh the game page, preferably with overriding the cache? Some visual bugs can be corrected by doing this.

The one on the front page however is exempt from it. One has to just keep in mind that the tier displayed above the progress bar is the target tier, not the current one.

I would have to be at 0 cash, and I most certainly was not. It actually would have been the 5 million cash as well for the season pass. The other thing is that the next tier is grayed out. Which tbh I'm not sure if that's normal. But when I click on the season button from town the item shows the tier 22 reward but without the claimed icon under it.