• Jolene
    • Vermella
    • Melissa
    • Selene
    • Summer Spirit
    • Lima
    • (none)

13 minutes ago, sigma29 said:

True the range is worse, though I would take either an increased drop % or increased range. I think either would be great.

Perhaps 15% drop rate or just do away with range and make it 3 shard drop as standard?

Now the question is, what you mean with "standard"?

If you define standard as "should be always 3 shards" so it is at the moment at 3 shards in average (range 1-5 gives in average the 3) and that's the amount with what you had to do your maths because it could be that you have an unlucky streak but also an lucky streak or it's (oh yes, this is the situation of the most cases) in the normal, average range . In long time it will be the 3 Shards, but longtime with theese possibilitys means some hundreds of drops!

If you mean with standard "should be the new minimum", this leads to an average drop of 4 shards and an average amount of 80 shards in the 4 days.

Your suggestion to raise the dropchance to 15% will lead to 30 drops in the average. With the 3 shards in average also 90 shards.

Better than the status quo and a step in the right direction but theres room for more.

@Gotaku You're statemant is not 100% correct. The needed amount of Koban in Epic Days for the first girl is much lesser and if you go for both, you will need more Koban and in Legendary Days you will need lesser in average.

For Epic Days: In average you need 68 drops for the two girls in Epic Days. this means 680 combativity. You get 192 in the 4 days of the event so you have to add 490 combativity with refills. That costs 49*108 Koban what means 5292 Koban for Epic Days. If you go only for one girl you need only 150 additional combativity and this costs 1620 Koban.

In Legendary Days you need 50 drops, also 500 combativity in average. You need 310 combativitys from refills so you need 3348 Koban in this case.

I will say it's good to have at least 4000 Koban if you go for the girl in Legendary Days (there you right with the 4000 Koban) and 2000 or 6000 Koban in Epic Days.

Got the 2 girls, had 298 combativity from seasons, contests, natural regen (75 shards) + 26,5 refills (126 shards, 954 nubans), so I did 828 fights for 2 girls, which means 2,42 shards per drop (average would be 3). If i count the season reward as nubans I would have spent 1134 nubans for both girls. Either way, that was expensive. Next time I should consider using orbs. Or getting more luck! ;)

• Like 2

I'm currently at 39 Shards, and I won't try to get more (Keeping my combativity for the incoming OD).

I spent a bit less than my natural regen + stored combativity, but I didn't count how much exactly. Let's say 180 Fights.

So that would be an average of ~2.17 Shards per 10 fights. Terrible, terrible drop rate for me :D (But I never expected anything from ED anyway; except a few dozen shards, so that's fine :) )

• Like 1

------------------
Refills for Epic Days (2022/01) X
2 new perma-EPs for me X
Ni: Vermella 73 EPx1s X
Gr: Jolene X
Gr@8 2x540ko 539ko 536ko 533ko 529ko 216ko 215ko X
------------------

So around 3k kobans and quite a lot of EPx1s in my case (bad run, but I just had a very good run the previous time with 3 drops for only 48 EPx1s; hashtag variance).

• Like 1

Over the four days I do not know how many fights I bought, some every day and all my free ones for time. At the start of the event I used my sandlewood perfume for the extra shards, I just used the last of the 11 uses this hour, so over four days I only got 12 drops. So people can say all they want but either I have had very bad luck, or they have nerfed the drop rate.

Yikes... another 100 shard drop :D (didn´t expected it to happen so soon after the last one :P (but the one prior to fabienne was realllly long ago so probably just a rng comeback :P )

Total numbers:

"Free combativity" (natural regen, PoA, contest, PoV) : 399

"paid combativity" (539,540,540,540,48 kobans): 200 (106 shard dropped during the last 50x refill when I decided to use a 50x button  -> resulted in 62 bonus flowers)

I suppose that the 100x drop saved me about 2k kobans so ^^ (that´s at least what I expected to need  for the other 38 shards)

--------

oh and on nutaku I sticked to the 44 shards from natural regen ^^

• Like 2