Drawings in sidequest stories/alternative characters are not like the original character in your harem

Alucard666

I have seen a lot of inconsistencies (differences) in Your Hentai Heroes/Comix Harem when it comes to drawings. You can find a lot of differcences in storyline/sidequest pictures and the drawings of the characters in your Harem.  Proportions don't match, breast size change from small to huge, etc. There can always be some difference, but it does not have to be so extreme it does not make any sense. For example: Shaska has been in the game since the beginning (I believe since I got her quite early ingame) In the harem pictures she has small breasts.  In the just released side quest, the artist has clearly not looked at the original pictures. The massive change in breastsize, doesn't justify the storyline. And don't come with a witty remark she received a breastimplant. Somebody messed up. In hentai heroes there are more characters and the more alternatives came, the more you could see differences in body or breastsize and differences in storyline/sidequest drawings. The differences are sometimes to big. This even happens when you look at the evolution pictures of the same character. But since CxH is in an early stage, I see the same mistakes. Look at undercover Megane and the original. Breasts are pumped up even more. Please learn and pay attention next time. Fix this by redrawing or give the character in the harem the breastimplant. I hope this is helpful.

<snip> 3star pose

<snip> sidequest scene

-FinderKeeper

Edited by FinderKeeper

I've noticed it myself but wasn't really bothered by it at all, as the pictures in the sidequests (the recent ones, not the horrible ones we got in the beginning) are all very good, much better than the original designs for characters. I hope this new artist will redraw the early characters, myself!

1 hour ago, Alkazord said:

I've noticed it myself but wasn't really bothered by it at all, as the pictures in the sidequests (the recent ones, not the horrible ones we got in the beginning) are all very good, much better than the original designs for characters. I hope this new artist will redraw the early characters, myself!

That too, I completely agree.

Whats funny about the inconsistencies in the last side quest is its even Inconsistencies from start to finish. Yes her chest is way larger for most of the scenes, and then for the last 2 she is just an flipped version of her 3 star image which had the swords simbal on her hat that was not used for any of the earlier ones. its like the artiest just gave up at the last minute and used older images rather then make new ones to go with what they had been doing.

Edited by Yamiray

On 1/12/2022 at 10:07 AM, Alkazord said:

I agree as well but they will need to do the star scenes while there at it as she is clearly almost flat chested in those images

• Like 1