Why 90% guys look like girls?

Qt4s

Since several months all events give us girlboys instead of men. I think soon there will be no difference between GH and HH :(

Kinkoid is not motivating to take parts in the events. 

It should be at least 50/50 % of girlboys and real men.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

I really don't see where your problem is. In the current event there is a broad diverse selection of guy types around.

Of the six available guys there literally only Gawain is a bit on the feminine side and that's mostly because of the long hair and soft face.

Both Nile and Kale are muscled hunks, Asher and Summer Spirit are masculine twinks while Peter has a bit of a fantasy/elf vibe but still has a masculine build with clear muscled male anatomy not even close to any femboy vibes.

In the recent events before we also had Peeping Tom Vernon, Jamil and Zack who were all more on the manly side, only Karl and Ludo are more "soft" boys but the first has also a fantasy/elf vibe so more smooth and elegant lines fit him making Ludo literally again the sole more soft, boyish dude.

Path of Valor literally has so far always two very different guys theme-wise and so did the last Path of Attraction as well.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/13/2022 at 4:57 PM, Qt4s said:

Since several months all events give us girlboys instead of men. I think soon there will be no difference between GH and HH :(

Kinkoid is not motivating to take parts in the events. 

It should be at least 50/50 % of girlboys and real men.

Yeah, I agree - it would be great to see more Bara style guys like Battler and Bunny rather than the hentai 'feminine' which seems to be very over-represented.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
il y a 7 minutes, RyanLee a dit :

You have to realize that a large chunk of the guys are redesigns of girls from HH that made their way to GH.

It's only for the earliest characters in GH. Now for each event, characters are picked boys for GH and girls for HH. They can be in the same anime or 2 different anime. No more gender bent from existing characters, like Gary adapting Nico Robin from One Piece.

• Hearts 1