• Lil' Red
    • Winter Edna
    • (none)

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Fantasy Season. Next Event >>

1124.jpg

Orgy Days

Hotflix and Chill

My chill hero,

Are you ready for a hot orgy to start off the new year? Luckily, the Haremverse has got you covered.

Starting today and ending on the 19th (1 pm UTC+1) of January, you can enjoy numerous familiar babes and 2 brand new additions - Chill Albane and Aerial Dance Elsa. Complete all daily missions and Snowboard Hari will lick your ice pop.

Let’s start the year with a bang! Or many, xoxo.

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Snowboard Hari

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Frosty Winter

ava0-1200x.webp

Bunny's mother in skis

ava0-1200x.webp

Winter Kimie

ava0-1200x.webp

Winter Tiana

ava0-1200x.webp?v=5

Bimbette

ava0-1200x.webp

Chill Albane

ava0-1200x.webp?v=5

Tentacled Treasure

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Aerial Dance Elsa

ava0-1200x.webp

Winter Viola

ava0-1200x.webp?v=5

Magician Crystal

ava0-1200x.webp

Winter Sophie

ava0-1200x.webp

Winter Holiday

ava0-1200x.webp

Winter Justine

ava0-1200x.webp?v=5

Snake Charmer Mordona

ava0-1200x.webp

Kameyala

ava0-1200x.webp

Robin

ava0-1200x.webp?v=5

Fortune Teller Carine

ava0-1200x.webp

Pheralia

ava0-1200x.webp?v=5

Sherly

ava0-1200x.webp

Winter Hima

ava0-1200x.webp?v=5

Acrobats Fanny and Fione

ava0-1200x.webp?v=5

Mordona

ava0-1200x.webp

Winter Acadia

ava0-1200x.webp

Winter Any

ava0-1200x.webp?v=5

Sword Swallower Liu-Yeng

ava0-1200x.webp?v=5

Lil' Red

ava0-1200x.webp

Winter Edna

RaG48to.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 6

Oh! I was at the avatar page and didn't noticed! So much attention I spend on them...

It will be an chilled Event to me. Only Albane can I get from Bosses and I have the mission girl too. So, only Pachinko could give me some girls, but I'm a little bit short on Orbs.

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

That's the spirit! ^^

(I'm exactly in the same situation as you, btw.)

Great! If you have too much combativity on your hands, maybe you can help me. I have... 1 girl. In my Harem, I mean. 27 are available 😱 7 on villains. I'm struggling, just to decide which villain I should fight first.

I'll probably go for Treasure/Finalmecia; I could use the blue gems for Lenaëlle.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Great! If you have too much combativity on your hands, maybe you can help me. I have... 1 girl. In my Harem, I mean. 27 are available 😱 7 on villains. I'm struggling, just to decide which villain I should fight first.

I'll probably go for Treasure/Finalmecia; I could use the blue gems for Lenaëlle.

Gotta catch em all :P

I also have only 1 girl available on villians (3 Event +1 EpP girl in Pachinko) 2 girls in Pachinko are probably a must have for me winter holiday especially 😍..so I´ll probably gonna  (try at least I guess :P ) go for catch em all :D  (if so January would actually be the first month I have all event girls for :) )

3 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Unbalanced Shard drops on Champions are back. Twice. 😞

looks like, yeah. Not sure how somebody should get them in a 5 days event, especially like the girls on champions look like pachinko girls (at least the one I have is pachinko only). Gonna ignore it again.

Overall 1 girl on trolls, 3 in pachinko - should be easy doable.

Also: Kinda weird that OD only gives 100 gems instead 300 in CE for completion even though it's gonna be much harder to reach with 28 girls than with 6 for most players.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Unbalanced Shard drops on Champions are back. Twice. 😞

Err... Well, that's not mentioned anywhere and since I already own the girl(s?) on champion(s?), I had no idea that was added to OD as well until I read your post. :o (Ironically enough, I'm still fighting all of my champions nonstop to try and lose the least possible amount of value from the current PoV... ^^).

Could I please see any screenshots or have more info on which girl(s) is on which champ(s)?

2 hours ago, blaa said:

Also: Kinda weird that OD only gives 100 gems instead 300 in CE for completion even though it's gonna be much harder to reach with 28 girls than with 6 for most players.

That was already in place in December, though, nothing new. Technically, the longer you've been playing, the easier it becomes to get the gem chest from OD. I only have 2 years and a half behind me, and I already started this OD at 23/28 for the chest; a few more cycles of finishing every Classic event and I should eventually reach a point where earning the OD chest would just require grabbing the two new girls (a point a number of veterans are already at...). Whereas a Classic Event will always require grabbing 6 new girls, 4 of which from Pachinko. So it makes sense in the long run.

Just now, DvDivXXX said:

Err... Well, that's not mentioned anywhere and since I already own the girl(s?) on champion(s?), I had no idea that was added to OD as well until I read your post. :o (Ironically enough, I'm still fighting all of my champions nonstop to try and lose the least possible amount of value from the current PoV... ^^).

Could I please see any screenshots or have more info on which girl(s) is on which champ(s)?

That was already in place in December, though, nothing new. Technically, the longer you've been playing, the easier it becomes to get the gem chest from OD (I only have 2 years and a half behind me, and I already started this OD at 23/28 for the chest; a few more cycles of finishing every Classic event and I should eventually reach a point where earning the OD chest would just require grabing the two new girls; a point a number of veterans already reached). Whereas a Classic Event will always require grabbing 6 new girls, 4 of which from Pachinko.

winter any on the 4th and lil red on the 1st champ :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

That was already in place in December, though, nothing new. Technically, the longer you've been playing, the easier it becomes to get the gem chest from OD. I only have 2 years and a half behind me, and I already started this OD at 23/28 for the chest; a few more cycles of finishing every Classic event and I should eventually reach a point where earning the OD chest would just require grabbing the two new girls (a point a number of veterans are already at...). Whereas a Classic Event will always require grabbing 6 new girls, 4 of which from Pachinko. So it makes sense in the long run.

yeah, i know, but i havent looked too closely then. And yes, for players like you and me, OD will be sooner or later easier to finish, but with all events and other stuff that needs kobans I doubt newer player will catch up soon, because, technically, their OD grows about 8 girls every year (10 girls with old CE in place). Even though they manage to get the troll girls and from time to time a  pachinko only girl, I dont see they will ever catch up, so, no, i dont think this will be easier for new(er) players.

But, ofc, I will take my advantages again and shut up. :D

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

winter any on the 4th and lil red on the 1st champ :)

this. And for the record, its with the same drop stats: so still - or the items or the low possibility for 20 shards.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the info, guys. So yeah, even though I'm farming my champions nonstop by already having the girls they put on two of them I most likely only "miss out" on 40-60 flower bunches TOPS. No complaint there. ^^

2 hours ago, blaa said:

I doubt newer player will catch up soon

2 hours ago, blaa said:

I dont see they will ever catch up, so, no, i dont think this will be easier for new(er) players.

I know you and I don't always understand each other's communication, so just to be on the safe side: I completely agree with the above and didn't mean to imply otherwise whatsoever. Of course this will suck for new players. New players are or will soon be a thing of the past anyway, unless drastic changes are made in the right direction to make the game open to them again. I strictly had existing, fairly long-time players in mind.

• Like 2

I must admit that I have no clue what the champion shard drop has to do with OD.

I may not under as, like DvDivXXX, I have all the champion girls already.

But, if anyone would like to explain more, I'd be happy to listen. :)

In the mean time...

Orgy Days! Wooooooo-Hoooooo. Lets see... well, I have um, er, most of them.

Sad part. The following girls are all in pachinko

Winter Acadia

Winter Viola

Winter Hima

Winter Holiday

Winter Any

Winter Justine

Lil Red

Magician Crystal

and..

Aerial Dancer Elsa

Sadder part is I wouldn't mind having ... Winter Viola, WInter Hima, Winter Any, Winter Justine, and Lil Red. I guess Winter Holiday would be nice, too. Saddest part is that I don't think I have the remaining orbs, luck, or kobans to actually win any of them from pachinko.

Of course, there's also Chill Albane in Bremen, but the drop rate so far is suck and, again, I don't have the kobans to wishfully spend on trying to win her through rampant refilling. But, I have nothing better to do so I'll work on her with freebies. Well, I could work on Sake and win the last two alt-girls that I don't have yet. *shrugs*

• Thanks 1

If you haven't bad luck you will be able to get Chill Albane after 16 drops (average droprange is (12+1)/2=6,5) and if you have bad luck you can invest 240 combativity from natural regen until the end of the event. That could be doable.

And since the beginning of the year 2022 you can get Shards from Eventgirls from Champions. At Elite-University you can get shards for Winter Amy but the chance is low...

I also have Lil' Red and Winter Any on the Champions. Got 20 shards for each yesterday.

But they indeed show as "Pachinko girls" in the event page.

il y a une heure, Mighty Thor a dit :

No girl is on Champions and I only have 4 of the 28 so far.

Did you check the rewards? They should be visible on the rewards on any of the first 4 stages (Not the last one though, since the final stage never gives shards for event girls). Champions 1 and 4.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yea, it's a bug, but Winter Any is on the 4th Champion. Not that I'm gonna bother, as I'd have to finish the 5th stage and then HOPE for a drop of 20. Not worth it (although now that I see it I did get a 20 drop yest when I finished that champ, so yay.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

Yea, it's a bug, but Winter Any is on the 4th Champion.

Yes, that's correct. When I look on the Champions, I can see that Winter Any is on Ryu and Lil' Red is on Romero. And of course they are in Pachinko too. But I wouldn't have known, that there are Orgy Days event girls on Champions, if I hadn't read the forum.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I know you and I don't always understand each other's communication, so just to be on the safe side: I completely agree with the above and didn't mean to imply otherwise whatsoever. Of course this will suck for new players. New players are or will soon be a thing of the past anyway, unless drastic changes are made in the right direction to make the game open to them again. I strictly had existing, fairly long-time players in mind.

yeah, no misunderstanding or wahtsoever here, I think.

It's just weird to me that they make 100 + 300 gems, but give the higher amount to the CE, there is just no good argument for that, no criteria. It's (or looks at least like) another random KK-decision, that makes no sense (or at least not much...).

• Like 1

Honestly, I'd rather they list it in the event's News than in the event's tab itself. Whether it's intentional or not, it's much more honest and not misleading that Lil' Red's tab on the event's page itself says "Get me in the Pachinko" rather than "Get me from Romero!". The Classic event this month did have Peeping Malina claim "Get me from Whaty!" and that was basically false advertisement considering the 14.sth% odds of getting 20% of her per run on the champion (except on his Stage 5 with 0% odds instead).

Missing List.png

This used to have the full list for most events of this nature, eg "Bremen captured Chill Albane, Gruntt captured X, to get Y you'll need to fight Silvanus..." and so on. I'd like to see that list make a come-back, and the Pachinko girls for whom you might get a few future flower bunches from Champions should be listed there as well. But they're still definitely Pachinko girls. The button saying "Go to Pachinko!" may or may not be a bug, or an oversight, but it's how it SHOULD be, until they change the 14.sth% odds into a nice and clean 100%. Then and only then would I be okay with their button on the event page leading you to the Champion.

5 hours ago, TeeJay said:

Saddest part is that I don't think I have the remaining orbs, luck, or kobans to actually win any of them from pachinko.

Then do as I most often do in this situation (and probably will have to do this time as well). Let the temporary girls go, and then use your EP orbs AFTER the event in order to at least grab the new permanent EP girl, Aerial Dance Elsa in this case.

I'd love to have the EPx1 bankroll for a reasonable shot at Winter Justine and Winter Holiday as well, but I don't (and I also have Winter Viola in that temporary EP pool, but honestly I'd much rather grab her from MP someday; it would be a disappointment for me to grab her at the cost of EP orbs compared to the others).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Honestly, what i don't really get is the "0% on last phase"

I can more or less (... More is an overstatement) understand the 20 shard each phase, even if 14% is far too low in my opinion for something with such a cooldown.

But why is the last phase a hard no? I feel like (ok, just a feeling) the whole thing would feel far better if the chances of getting shard were parallel of the "normal loot"; with it being guaranteed in last phase. For this event, we have 5 days to try to get 6 battle -of 24 hour cooldown- with the champions since at least one of them is 100% of the time a fail to get a chance to gain the shards. This doesn't feel like good game design to me

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

Honestly, what i don't really get is the "0% on last phase"

I assumed it was because you had a chance of getting the standard Champion girls on the last phase and they didn't want to double reward you. But tbh, I've always thought the last phase rewards for younger players were s*@$. It's the hardest to pass and most of the time (until you've cleared them) you get utter garbage avatar mods that have no in-game use. Once you've cleared it you get Kisses, that until the KC came along were also useless.

Each to their own I guess - some people must like the avatar stuff. But I agree that the last stage should still be providing shards!

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 1

il y a 50 minutes, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

I assumed it was because you had a chance of getting the standard Champion girls on the last phase and they didn't want to double reward you.

Not just the girl. The way Champions work, your chances of getting the girl increase each time you beat the final stage (From 1/8 chances on the first attempt, to 100% chances on the 8th attempt).

If they replaced one of the rewards with Shards, you'd have to beat the champion 9, 10 or more times to get the guaranteed girl. Not an issue for players who already obtained all the rewards (or the girl, at least); but that would be annoying for newer players.

Of course, it would be even better if the Event Shards didn't "replace" the original reward, but were simply added to it. In that case, it wouldn't make sense to skip the 5th stage. But I believe that KK is struggling with multi-rewards implementation, which is why new rewards often replace existing ones. Or maybe it has nothing to do with implementation, and it's just another "Exclusivity" thing.

• Like 3