• Mordona
    • Winter Acadia
    • Winter Any
    • Sword Swallower Liu-Yeng
    • Lil' Red
    • Winter Edna
    • (none)

35 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Of course, it would be even better if the Event Shards didn't "replace" the original reward, but were simply added to it. In that case, it wouldn't make sense to skip the 5th stage. But I believe that KK is struggling with multi-rewards implementation, which is why new rewards often replace existing ones. Or maybe it has nothing to do with implementation, and it's just another "Exclusivity" thing.

yeah, that would be the easy (and good!) way, but like you said, there are reasons why they didnt do it. They have some technical limitations, for instance, the sidequest or the PoP, they couldnt add another option so they had to replace old ones. That's why people were complaining that KK broke their promise that gems were only additional, but not replacing. Anyway, i dont think that's the only reason for the new champion feature. Their new directive seems to be forcing players to use their stacked resources. But, ofc, that's very shortsighted ... that's expected though.

• Like 4

Seems like I´m already done with the event :D

I only had 1 girl on villians and 4 in Pachinko left: eariler today I was on 61 shards but after I used the 6 fights that I had left a few minutes ago I noticed that bremen didn´t had chill albane on him anymore..I´m not 100% but like 99% that I got a 100 shard drop on her (pretty sure I have about 8k more affection than eariler today = fits the 61 shards that I already had :D ) if so that´s the 3rd in a week or the last 8 days :D (I´m starting to a little bit afraid for what rng is about to bring apon me :P ) ..now on to fighting the werebunny´s :D

After that I decided to use my lucky run and go for the girls that are left in EpP: got all 4 with 75 orbs ..seems pretty solid to me since I´m pretty sure the average atm is about 25ish orbs per girl (obviously just a assumption of mine..KK definitely didn´t increase those :P )

That being said..January is now the first month I officially own every girl/ event girls for :D

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-16 um 15.48.03.png

• Like 4
  • Hearts 5

Il y a 6 heures, Liliat a dit :

But I believe that KK is struggling with multi-rewards implementation

Yeah, from how it's playing out i can see that being the case

But Idk, there's something off with the implementation even with that taken into account. Why make the drop late so low in that case? I got lucky in the last event, but i can really see how easy it is to never get the girl. Yeah, i know, these are girl that would normally never be "free" and only come from the pachinko so we shouldn't complain too much. 

Even so, it doesn't feel good to try to get them. That's my problem, it's not fun in the slightest to do this part of the event (not like doing the pachinko was, i guess)

• Like 1

Yeah, I can't say "why" they're doing it this way :) I think it could be a good solution if there were other ways to get shards (now or in the future). But as it is now, if you don't get the 100 Shards, the girls will probably come back in an all-or-nothing Pachinko. In that case, it doesn't matter if you were able to grab 60 Shards: they'll just be converted to a tiny bit of affection and that's it.

With more options to get shards for these girls (Like OD on Villains), I think it would be fine. Anything you collect now is one more step towards obtaining the girl, and it wouldn't feel  like a complete waste. Maybe we'll see something like that in the future.

I'm here too, recently i don't have much time to post but i follow (almost) everything. 

Orgy days are always welcome from me. This time i was missing 5 girls. I went for Bimbette (i had already 20 shards) and now i started Albane. This time the luck was not on my side and my drops were horrible (first day not a single shard....). Every time the girls i miss are less so, at some point, I'll be able to get the chest too. I saw that shards on champions are back (from your posts) and, again, i think is a good idea but poorly implemented.

• Like 4

The first orgies of the year and immediately bad.
200+ fights in Albane
There are 4 girls left from orgies and 1 from Epic days.
I knocked out 3 girls for 107 orbs, 1 girl on x10 orb and was lucky that there was an eternal girl, but unlucky that she was an eternal Orgy, which did not allow me to pick up the chest with crystals...

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Sad 1

I got Treasure (109 Shards), and 11 Shards for Albane.

I spent natural regen, +20 from Daily Rewards, +22 from PoV, +20 stashed combativity, so it's a bit disappointing. I didn't expect to get more than 1 girl, but I was hoping to get her earlier (I got her on the last day), and to have more time to spend on the second one.

On the bright side, I'm now a lot closer to Finalmecia Tier 3 (473/480).

• Like 2

If Pay-to-win could have done it I would have gotten the 4 girls I needed to get the little treasure chest. But, the bundles (with one exception) were Pay-for-a-chance and with the drop rates as they are that meant no girls and no gems. Orgy days used to be fun, now, not so much.