Club champions questions

cxxtkiller

I don't understand the math involved with CC's.  I read the CC's overall stats are based on the mean of the club members and that each time defeated it's level increases (and stats i assume)

1-How are shard rates determined?  Is there a set formula based on number of members?  Number of members who participated? % of damage dealt?

2-How does a "bad performance" work?  The Q&A states a weak member can actually do harm-how is that done and to what degree?

3-If a club member opens the girl, what happens the next time that member battles the same girl?  Shards concerted to gifts or something else?

4-Do the champions and girls rotate continuously?  I have 19 shards of Kumiko-will i get a chance to battle for her again?  

All replies are sincerely appreciated. Drop any links to old posts i may have missed as well.

1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13nbqBk8zQjiyWMpdmdi1Ir7X6OiljTMzM8mvRpdT8hI

2. I think that the know-how CCs can heal themselves, but I've only ever seen one negative impression yet on the CC leaderboards. Though, I only just moved to the new club where that happened. In any case, negative impression is the exception.

3. I think if you've won the girl already, you'll be only getting a single legendary gift no matter how many times you fight. It's been a while for me, though, since that last happened.

4. There is some kind of a rotation system in place, I do believe. I don't necessarily want to give false information so maybe I'll not say more.

• Like 2

As I understand it, each month it goes to the next champion going from Chayotte to Chad to Ezekiel then back to Chayotte again.

Once a member gets the first girl I beleave they will see the next girl the next time that Champion comes around. so if you get Blet you will see Demi the next time around but the members that don't would still see Blet.

Here is the girls under which champion as of now. I'm sure there going to add more later

Chayotte
1st Blet
2nd Demi
3rd Stellaluna

Chad
1st Kumiko
2nd Mika

Ezekiel
1st Bianca
2nd Sofia

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1

So I'm pretty new I think (level 200-something) and have 'beaten' the club champion (been the one to bring the most damage and close the champion down for the 24hour rest period) twice - I think - and I don't think anything happened at all..  I'm guessing I just don't know where to look or something..? I kept at it (I, along with like two others in my 'club') simply for the monetary rewards which is anywhere from 200K to over 800K per fight.  I thought something else would happen after the first one was 'beaten', but if it did then I don't know what it was.  The name of the club is kelly rule.  Any information would be awesome even though I'll play it anyway for the income.

Cheers! :)

Well, besides getting more shards of the girl that was on offer from the club champion, the champion gets more difficult the more you beat it. I don't know the exact rules, but when you go to the battle screen, there's a tier (I think it was called).

Edited by Rarum

17 minutes ago, morganthegirl said:

So I'm pretty new I think (level 200-something) and have 'beaten' the club champion (been the one to bring the most damage and close the champion down for the 24hour rest period) twice - I think - and I don't think anything happened at all..  I'm guessing I just don't know where to look or something..? I kept at it (I, along with like two others in my 'club') simply for the monetary rewards which is anywhere from 200K to over 800K per fight.  I thought something else would happen after the first one was 'beaten', but if it did then I don't know what it was.  The name of the club is kelly rule.  Any information would be awesome even though I'll play it anyway for the income.

Cheers! :)

You can go to your harem page to type the current club champ girl's name in to see how many shards that you have collected sometimes you don't get the shard pop up.