Path of Valor - Spending kobans on the second path? / What to do with too many champion tickets?

Mongooo

After being told to open a new thread I will ask again because I am still a bit unsure what to do.

First, what is my gaming progress so far. I started the game 13 days ago and I am at level 111 right now. Collected 19 girl so far. With Gina and Lulu 98 shards, Bunny's mother in skis 64 shards and Peeping Solveig 80 shards I will have 3 more girls soon. I already paid around 3600 kobans to get Peeping Virginia and Vermella. Probably a mistake but I am still a beginner. At the beginning, I did not realize that the Market is resetting every time I level up, now I try to level up slowly to get as many books and gifts as possible. In Leagues I easily got the 1st place in Wanker III but now I am in Wanker II just somewhere 31st-45th. Maybe I drop to 45th-60th. So I think I will not play next week to get back to Wanker III. In seasons I just try to get as far as possible (Tier 21 right now). I doubt I will get there a girl the next 3 or more months. I already read the threads "Performance book" and "Frequently Asked". They are really helpful.

Now I am sitting on 3202 kobans after collecting all 150 koban rewards from sex friends. With the daily missions I will reach the 3600 kobans needed to unlock the second path of Path of Valor. Right now I am at 1903 points in Path of Valor. With all free combativity, worship and champions attempts I should end up at 2871 points.

To have all answers in the finally right place here are the answers I got so far.

23 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

@Mongooo For the future please use the right thread for such questions, it will be more friendly to the mods (they are not staff of Kinkoid, only engeaged Players) and the other users. To your question: I think it's not the best idea at the moment to you. At the moment I would say save your Koban until you reach lvl 250 and higher leagues. Exceptions could made at: a) Classic-Event (Fist Event in the month with 9 days) to made refills at the last day to get enough combativity to get a girl from bosses, b) level up Places of Power, because they give you much needed Ressources and c) Orgy Days were you need "only" 160 combativity in average to get a girl (ca. 1800 Koban for refills). At the time you reach Level 250 you will be in the postion to get more Koban and than you can decide if the actual PoV is it worth to spend the Koban, or to pass because you can't easily fullfill the requested amounts of points.

From the Path of Valor thread:

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Not quite yet. It will become worth it and maybe even your top priority eventually, maybe in 6 to 12 months if you build up a decent harem and koban bankroll by then (for PoV that have acceptably balanced Objectives, not ones that would be ridiculously unreachable for you like the current one, the Pachinko one, or most likely the upcoming Contests one).

8 hours ago, holymolly said:

I feel like it highly depends on whether he can make it to 2500 Points or more..if @Mongooo can make it to 2500 points I don´t see how this isn´t worth it ESPECIALLY for low level players..the girl is one thing but all the xp and books (keep in mind that over 50 legendary books might not seem like a lot to me or you but to a lvl 100 player they´re like a little cheat code and the additional xp is like what 5-10 levels?) are quite helpful for him imho. :) (though it depends on what his priorities are: getting as much girls as possible or catching up asap..if it´s the first than it´s probably not worth it)

If I was a new player that wants to catch up PoV would be all I´d spent kobans for, in all honesty.

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Me too, as soon as it's feasible and sustainable. Level 100 basically means "I created my account 5 minutes ago" though. Those 3.6k if they even have them are almost certainly ALL they have. What happens next?

Also, keep in mind that at that stage, you take a player level every time you blink. And you don't have a millionth of the Ymen it would take to benefit from it, be it for raw stats, equipment, or upgrading and leveling up your girls. Taking the extra XP from an entire PoV on top of that would push the new player even faster and more wastefully into a player level that might have unforeseen consequences, like ridiculously strong opponents in Seasons, tougher contest brackets and so on. I think it's way too soon.

But to each their own. They can open a QA thread to discuss this further (or feel free to split up this discussion there, it's getting a bit off-topic for PoV in general imho). Cheers.

Sorry for this mess. This forum style, where I have to open a new thread instead of using an old one with a similiar theme, is quite unusual to me. In other forums I am usually scolded if I did not use the search and reuse an old thread (five years and older is no problem).

On the one side bolitho76 and DvDivXXX recommended, not to spend kobans and on the other side hollymolly would spend them as long as I can reach 2500 points, which boarder I should pass. Now I am still unsure. I did not claim the 100.8k XP from Path of Valor, so I will get a bump of 10 level I think.

hollymolly asked for my priorities. My priorities are ..., well, I do not know the game well, but after the few days of playing I think leveling quick is not the best way to get a lot kobans. Obviously I want to collect girls (I thought that is the main reasons for the game) but after hearing your answers, this one girl is not worth the 3600 kobans but the whole path is worth it. Now I am more confused than before. But a silent voice in my head says I should skip the extra path. Maybe skipping the 100.8k XP, too? Now you have more infos about my currently situation, would that change your opinions of spending on the second path?

Sorry for asking three times and the long text. Please ask for more details if I forgot something.

Edit: I forgot my second question. Through the temporary Places of Power I was able to gain 15M Ymen and 45 champion tickets. I spend the money on the books and gifts in the market to improve my girls. I am lacking more gifts than books at the moment (still not able to awake, but soon, so I will have less books). I read somewhere, that I should not have more than 7 champion tickets before the daily reset to gain 3 free champion tickets. I am playing champions every day for 5 days now. Should I just save my tickets and defeat the champion every day as I do now or should I spend some tickets on the club champion where I just can make 50k damage in one attempt. I think I should save them, shouldn't I?

Edited by Mongooo
  • Like 1

Advice for anyone in any game: if you just started and dont understand it well enough, don't spend anything and don't jump at everything that gets offered. First get to know the gameplay and the monthly pattern, after 2 months you can start trying things.

• Like 3

il y a 56 minutes, Mongooo a dit :

I am playing champions every day for 5 days now. Should I just save my tickets and defeat the champion every day as I do now or should I spend some tickets on the club champion where I just can make 50k damage in one attempt. I think I should save them, shouldn't I?

At this point, I would recommend two things for Champions:

- Try to unlock more Champions. Beating the stage 5 of one champion unlocks the next Champion. In 10 days, we'll have the "Path of Attraction" event, which requires to fight champions many times (115 times). This is complicated for two reasons: first, you need a lot of tickets. Second, each time you beat a stage, the champion will rest for 24 Hours. Since at your level, you can defeat Champions with 1 to 5 fights, you can't do a lot of fights before they need to rest. So, having more champions available will help you a lot.

- Save the rest of your tickets, to make sure you have enough of them for the event. Always try to keep 80~100 tickets, especially after the 20th of each month.

I would also save all Kobans for the first 2 months or so. At the beginning, you mostly need to learn the game mechanics (They're pretty much the same every month). When you reach lvl 150 or 200 (Which should be really soon), you'll have more options, and you'll be able to do more things in parallel. Until then, I think you'll lack too many girls to be able to play properly.

Regarding the Villains, you should focus on the Common girls first, rather than Epic/Legendary ones (So I wouldn't recommend trying to get girls such as Gina and Lulu just yet; but since you're really close now, you might as well get the missing shards). The goal is to get as many cheap girls as possible. Epic/Legendary girls will be too expensive to level up at the moment. Common aren't much weaker, but they're a lot cheaper to upgrade, and a lot easier to obtain. Your first goal should be to obtain 50 girls. After that, the game should become smoother (You'll be able to play all Places of Power in parallel every day, and that will be your main set of resources at the moment - cash, books, gems, girls, tickets, ...).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Those players doesn't remember so much how it look to be a new player, and what does mean to be a newbie today. In their early days, the game was completely different.

Collecting ALL girls is impossible for newbies - you cannot simply stay along the race. And most of time, unusefull. You'll get way more benefits at your stage by collecting and maxing out Common 5 and some Legendary 3. For such operations you don't need events or leagues or whatever: just the basic Adventure mode.

Legendary 5 come in first probably by some lucky drop and Legendary Contests, the only affordable source of L5 at early levels. As for Pachinko drops, random events drops and such instances, it's hard to plan your harem foundation and the thing is a bit chaotic. Just go with the flow, and don't spend gems on Rare girls XD.

Contrary to some good players here could suggest, avoid like hell Path of Attraction so far. It will cost you an abomination of resources and you'll obtain girls too strong for you natural income to be maxed out  and have any relevance in the next events. Just be patient.

What the goal of the game? It's early to tell, but those starting today probably should find their own selective goals. Mine, for example, is to collect and max out 24 Legendary 5, 3 by color, at Level 600. That's mean I'll focus on specific stuff and skip others. Most of the "perfect way of playing" hints you can read around are somehow focused instead on "top DIII League sooner", but this cannot be your own case - as said, the game was entirely different when they jumped in.

As long you like the daily practice of the game (click, check, do some hazard...) you'll find naturally new personal challenges. The game is a bit more open now than it was.

That said: should you pay for the PoV extras?

DVDivXXX is right. Don't spend on it so early.

You should first boost Places of Power, a long time investment that repay you for the whole game lasting. Expert players forget about it as they already did XD.

Why not the PoV so early?

Such experience boosts will throw you instantly on higher tiers in leagues and seasons, but your harem will be lacking, so a bad move. Consider that many top players reached the stars without such bonuses.

And surely 2500 kobans are best invested first in something else, like... avatars! No, just kidding, in Places of Power. You can reach Level 4 of a PoP with 1800 Kobans and double the incomes - each 7 hours - forever. Just don't rush this too, as you need many girls to complete the Place in reasonable times.

Season: that's my best part  of the game. I really enjoy the season, and if you time it well you can win many daily contests even at early levels. Don't expect to claim high ranks your first 3 to 4 months, I've reached the final reward around that timeframe first, but always after it.

To note that I always purchase the season pass. Is not a great investment for a month of gameplay, and the secondary resources help a lot to win the season itself. It's really efficient on terms of cash/kobans, more than a direct koban purchase. But I suggest you also to avoid doing any purchase as long you're not addicted to the game to the point it become a daily hobby. Once you'll know that you'll play every day for years, you can evaluate to pay one coffee a day to devs.

Champions: that 'get the 3 free tickets' hint is a bit outdated. As you're so weak, just spend 1 ticket on the Club Champion to get one shard. I'm level 310, I've spend last week around 40 tickets and got.. 5 shards. It has become a veeeery long journey, don't waste on it.

Now, what to do with whatever ticket left? Wait to have an event that give awards for PVE fights and fight God Sex Champions. No need to rush it, anyway. After one year of gameplay, I'm about to collect Any (5th Champion) and away from Shtupra (6th Champion) - I'm not even sure I'll go for Shtupra, I already own 3 Legendary 5* girls of Black Gems, she will be only sucking such gems for no great advantage (a Black Common 5* give the same overall benefits). You can try for if you're a completionist.

But... Sex God Champions don't grow on your level. That's mean at a given point in time you can defeat a Champion rank with 5 to 10 battles (even less!).

So there's no need to rush, and the girls aren't even the best ones (Murane is in fact one of the 'worst' Legendary 5 of the game XD). Sex Path Champions will be mostly used for PVE events and as a great Ymen source.

Keep your tickets and play naturally, without spending kobans. If you cannot stay along the champion degrade by time (after 24 hrs he does lose more impression than you can deal) just grow on levels ad scores, and come back later. Every koban spared from champions is a koban spent better elsewhere.

Those are my personal hints that represent my own vision of the game, that I intend as a sexy gatcha, barely competitive and farming game. Not the 'I wanna blast 'em all in Dicktator3!' style. If that's your goal, mine are not the correct words.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Your first goal should be to obtain 50 girls. After that, the game should become smoother (You'll be able to play all Places of Power in parallel every day, and that will be your main set of resources at the moment - cash, books, gems, girls, tickets, ...).

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm at 175 girls and still have to pick and choose which PoP to run. Usually I have around 3 that I don't have enough power to run.

Other than that Liliat basically beat me to what I was about to say. For me champions tickets are mainly saved up for PoA. I'll add that if you aren't making a big enough dent at the club champion's impression, you can do one fight per rotation and leave it at that. It will guarantee that one shard and if you're not getting over the 1.5% it's not worth the tickets doing any more as you won't help that much nor will you get more than one shard. 

In regards to Koban spending, it's not only how many Kobans you have but also how much spending them will get you in regards to power. For example, the second path on PoA costs 1200 on Nutaku (I think that's 7200 on HH?), and it's definitely worth it if you make it all the way to the end, but you might be more likely to make the 2500+ mark on 2 PoV, each worth 600 Kobans (3600 on HH as you mentioned) on a given month. Same value, and the extra rewards on PoA are probably more worth it, but only if you can actually get them. 

Lucky for us, you don't have to spend a single Koban before reaching a desired tier to get all the extra rewards before it. You should probably wait and see, but if you see you are definitely making final tier for PoA feel free to spend those kobans IMO, as aside from maybe PoP upgrades, spending your kobans on anything else just isn't cost effective at this point. From my experience, trying to use kobans to compete on higher tier levels (Such as refills for higher ranking in leagues or for mythic girls) is probably a waste and at best can put you in the big league for exactly one second before you realize you can't keep spending kobans just to stay at the same level stronger player stay at with no effort. 

Edit: I'll add and say that I'm level 314 but haven't been playing for like two years and only came back recently, so I'm learning all these things at the same time as you. 

Edited by Vexen666
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

Contrary to some good players here could suggest, avoid like hell Path of Attraction so far. It will cost you an abomination of resources and you'll obtain girls too strong for you natural income to be maxed out  and have any relevance in the next events. Just be patient.

I mean, they take resources only so far as if you use refills. When I say "making final tier at PoA" I mean without spending extra Kobans. If you save any money you're not spending at the market so you can spend it during PoA, saving your season rewards for refills and only selling your items at that time I find that's it's possible without spending extra Kobans (beyond unlocking the extra path).

• Thanks 1

il y a 9 minutes, Vexen666 a dit :

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm at 175 girls and still have to pick and choose which PoP to run. Usually I have around 3 that I don't have enough power to run.

These values are based on my Test server account status, and some estimations (Since everyone's situation is different, it's hard to be super accurate :) )

There, I'm lvl 196, playing very casually (I log in once or twice a day, throw some x10/x15 fights at everything, and then leave again). I have 33 girls (Maxed to lvl 400 for all the Common/Rare 3/5*), and I can already cover most places of power (At least, all the ones that make sense to me). Especially, Temporary Places of Power aren't that expensive (I skip one of the permanent ones).

With 20 more girls, I'm pretty sure I could do all places at least twice a day (Lvl 9 for the permanent ones, lvl 6 for the temporary ones). It takes a bit of micro-management (Don't auto-assign girls at low level, that wastes a lot of precious power), but it's manageable. And if you only bring your Permanent places of power to lvl 4, it's even cheaper (It's better to have it at lvl 4 than lvl 9 if you don't have enough power; you'll complete it twice as fast and you get maybe 80% of the rewards, but I'm not really trying to be super smart on the test server :D ). The 2nd and 3rd permanent places of power are super expensive, so you might end up wasting too much power on them, and not having enough for the cheaper temporary ones. Also, if you're aiming at 2 PoP rotations per day, you don't have to go for the 7 hours completion time. 10 or 12 hours is enough (and again, much cheaper).

il y a 29 minutes, lepidocter a dit :

Contrary to some good players here could suggest, avoid like hell Path of Attraction so far.

There's really no reason to avoid it. Just like Seasons and PoV, collect everything you can, without forcing it. Just don't buy the paid path until you're sure you'll be able to complete it, and you'll be fine. Even the cash goals aren't bad, because you need to spend cash anyway. And nowadays, with the 1M/6hours from Harem that every player gets, collecting 9M+24M Cash for the first goals isn't difficult anymore (as long as you know it's coming). Champions are the main challenge for PoA at this level, and that's why you should try to unlock as many champions as possible, as soon as possible. Which means, fight each champion one by one as soon as you can, until the 5th stage, to unlock the next one, until you're stuck (But considering how fast we progress these days, I'm not sure you'll be stuck before you reach the 5th or 6th champion, so no worries there)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To get more girls it's mostly better to change to the next world after you got the Tier 1 Girls from a boss. There are more as enough chances to get back to a boss in events to make the higher tiers (in the fist 10 Worlds at least). At the moment it will be the best to concentrate on starter and common girls and only if you have them all on max stars to give stars to rare, after them to epic and then to Legendary Girls, with the exception of 5* Girls. If you get one of theese I recommend to save every day a little bit of your income of yumen, gifts and books to bring them to the max stars and a good amount of level (depends on your oponents in League and Season whats a good amount of levels in your position).

After the end of Orgy Days starts Legendary Contest were you can get a 5* Legendary Girl. This will be a very strong addition to your battleteam if you can afford the needed gifts and yumen to give her full stars and a lot of books to level her up. The first Day of Legendary Contest requires to gain XP and if your reach Top 4 in this contest you will get 100 shards for the girl. So this is a very good time to use your PoV XP and the available Saeson XP. It will be not otimal that you can't buy all books and gifts from the level-up refreshes, but to surely get a 5* Legendary Girl is this a minor issue. With this 5* Girl it is possible that you don't need to demote and can stay in W2 and reach the 30-16 range. The addtitional levels could be enough to strenghten you enough without the 5* Legendary from Legendary Contest and the better rewards in W2 are a heavy argument to try it.

Truly you get a lot of ressources from the second path from Path of Valor (PoV) but it's very expensiv if you didn't get a good amount of Koban in addition to the 4500 per month you get from Daily Missions and ca. 1200 from the Classic-Event and Orgy Days Missions. It depends very strong on your playstile and goals in the game if it worth to spend the 3600 Koban for this. In my opinion you should focus on the gain of Ressources from places that didn't afford thousands of Koban every month like the PoPs.

To the tickets: To activate more Champs is a good preparation if you want to participate in Path of Attraction or in the Contest that's needed champion performence (didn't remember the name but we had this contest shortly). If your the weakest in your Club (or one of the weakest) and the other clubmates are way stronger as you Club-Champion shouldn't be the greatest focus for you. The other Champs are better oponents and give more money to you.

The Path of Attraction discussion is a great theme and I wont repeat the arguments pro and contra. Let me say so: At the start of Path of Attraction there were much lesser places you could gain ressources from and the requests were not much lower. If you have the patience to storage some Resoources from Saeson, Path of Valor, and Places of Power it isn't a great thing. The needed items to sell are gainable from GPx10 Orbs, the yumen that should spended can afforded with girl upgrades, combativity is available as rewards from Season and Path of Valor and so on. 

Some good informations for the events, their requests, the Adventureworlds and theire requests and other helpful informations can you find here https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/ The wiki is an player project and not in all parts up to date, but very helpfull in a lot of cases. I recommend you to show to the event descriptions and their requests, the actual events have mostly similar requests to the former months.

@Vexen666I think Liliat refers to the permant Places of Power. With the GreatPachinkox10 Orbs, tickets and MythicPachinkox1 Orbs they are very helpful. The temporary are another kettle of fish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mongooo said:

Sorry for this mess. This forum style, where I have to open a new thread instead of using an old one with a similiar theme, is quite unusual to me. In other forums I am usually scolded if I did not use the search and reuse an old thread (five years and older is no problem).

You'll get used to it. :)  I don't think it's a mess, having your own thread for your own specific questions and requests for advice instead of derailing a larger discussion with it makes sense. That's what this sub-forum is for. The recap of previous answers you did in your OP is clean and tidy imho. 👍 And as seen from all the detailed and tailored replies you've received here, this works.

PS: I think when @lepidocter advised to avoid PoA, he simply meant don't sink your few kobans into the extra path just yet, which is sound advice for a new player (especially one who wants to keep F2P). It seems that was interpreted as "actively avoid grabbing free rewards from the free path" by some, which would just be weird. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Specifically, I wouldn't spend your hard earned Kobans on this Path of Valor (PoV). You will get a better return waiting for another event with a free girl when you are in a better position to progress further and gain more free stuff. To be clear, I am level 477, and am not likely spending to open the extra girl on this one, since I can't get all the rewards. Note that you can spend at any time to open the path up, and then claim the rewards, but timing matters. Timing matters even more in Path of Attraction.

My advice as a long time free to play player:

0. Understand that you will never get all girls, and that you also need to figure out your playstyle and what works for you in this game. In general, I am a weird combination of an data analyzer and seat of the pants player. I often play games by feel, and not strategizing, but I like to have data about where I am.  You will be whatever type of player you will be, possibly not the same kind you are in other games.

1. Treat Kobans like the most precious resource you have. Because they are exactly that.  Never spend Kobans where you can spend any other in-game currency instead, unless it will net you at least the same number of Kobans. make sure to complete all daily missions. Top 4 in daily contests are a nice way to gain some Kobans, and at your level, I would suspect it's not too hard to get them from time to time.

2. The game has changed a lot over the past little while, so may older threads may be marginally helpful. that's part of why you may not want to search and use an old thread. You may pick one about how things used to be 2 or 3 iterations ago, and it's just not relevant.

3. Learn to time the market reset. Do not collect your mission rewards immediately, look at how close you are to your next level and when you market will refresh. If you've got a short period of time left, wait to gain that XP until after you get a refresh, especially with how often you refresh.

4. With the new system with gems and awakenings, you need to focus on long-term girls, and the quickest way to explain this, is that girls who have 5* or higher max affection level  are long term girls. Those are the more important girls for longer term progress. 5* Commons are useful for me right now.

5. You should do 1 fight on the Club Champion (CC) to get a shard of the girl. The Club Champion girls are good 5* legendaries, and will help you long term. Talk to you experienced club members if they are helpful about things. For the Regular Champions, you goal should be to unlock the next one. The girls from the last 3 Champions are 5* legendaries, and as such are long-term girls.

6. Others have noted to not "avoid like hell" the Path of Attraction (PoA). You should not avoid a feature that doesn't have a Koban cost. Is PoA grindy? Yes. Is it an easy way to get some free stuff? Also yes. You c an possibly get a free girl there.

7. Using the wiki that was linked above is a great idea for various things. You can see what a typical month looks like, but don't look at December 2021, though - it had an extra event. I'd highly recommend you look at past Legendary Contests (LC) and figure out a plan for the one that is coming up soon.

If I think of anything else later, I may add it to the list. Welcome to the game, and I hope this helps.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Sorry, for my late reply. I think most of you thought, that I show up one time and never come back.

First thanks to all your replies, that is a really nice welcoming for a newbie.

On 1/15/2022 at 9:11 PM, Gotaku said:

Advice for anyone in any game: if you just started and dont understand it well enough, don't spend anything and don't jump at everything that gets offered. First get to know the gameplay and the monthly pattern, after 2 months you can start trying things.

I know it is bad manner to disagree with an experienced player while I am new to the forum but I played games where it gives you a huge bump spending your premium currency in the first days. I was asking if this PoV is something like this because I do not know the game well and the people in the forum are mostly experienced players so I thought I could ask for their advice.

The reason why I am looking like an impatient kid: I am at a certain point of my gameplay and the PoV ends in 5 days (at date when I asked), so I have to make up a decision until that day. I did not know that the users are responding so fast and detailed (again, sorry for my slow response). That is not in every forum the case. I usually look in the forum of the games I am playing to get some tips. Just to prove that I am able to collect premium currency I am playing two other gacha games for 6/8 months and did not spend a single gem in one game and spending just some jewels on two characters which are must-haves. To find out which characters are must-have chars, I have to search for information in forums, videos and other places. And there I am now, in the forum. Your advice might be helpful for this game but not for every game.

In this game are so many ways to spend different resources and many ways to play it, that it confused me. Other games have two or maybe three paths.

Sorry if I do not address everybody but I am thankful for all your tips.

To sum up all I learned now:

• Unlocking more Champions with champion tickets.

• Saving as many tickets as possible for Path of Attraction (3rd week of the month around 80-100 tickets).

• Playing one ticket each Club Champion to get one shard.

• Maxing girl priority 5* over 3*, Starter/Common > Rare > Epic > Legendary (exception Legendary 5* because of high power and useful for late game)

• Saving up as many kobans as possible for at least two months.

• Leveling up Places of Power to level 4 and later to level 9. (high priority)

• Do not auto assign girls in Places of Power.

• Spending kobans on Path of Attraction or Valor just in case I reached a specific tier/the end of the path without spending kobans for this tier/the end.

• Deciding near the end of the event if I would like unlocking the second path. Not at the beginning.

• Saving Season and Path of Valor rewards for Legendary Contests and/or Path of Attraction.

On 1/15/2022 at 9:12 PM, Liliat said:

Regarding the Villains, you should focus on the Common girls first, rather than Epic/Legendary ones (So I wouldn't recommend trying to get girls such as Gina and Lulu just yet; but since you're really close now, you might as well get the missing shards).

Sorry for not clarifying it before and thanks for your tips. The 98 Gina and Lulu shards are the result of my mistake farming for Peeping Virginia and Vermella. Both were on Ninja Spy Villain. From now on, I will focus on Dark Lord, Grunt and Edwarda.

On 1/15/2022 at 9:36 PM, lepidocter said:

And surely 2500 kobans are best invested first in something else, like... avatars! No, just kidding, in Places of Power. You can reach Level 4 of a PoP with 1800 Kobans and double the incomes - each 7 hours - forever. Just don't rush this too, as you need many girls to complete the Place in reasonable times.

You got me. xD My first thought: "Did I miss some hidden magic from the avatars?" Then: "Puh, I am not totally dumb."

On 1/15/2022 at 9:42 PM, Vexen666 said:

Edit: I'll add and say that I'm level 314 but haven't been playing for like two years and only came back recently, so I'm learning all these things at the same time as you.

That is nice to know. Welcome back. :)

On 1/15/2022 at 10:14 PM, Liliat said:

With 20 more girls, I'm pretty sure I could do all places at least twice a day (Lvl 9 for the permanent ones, lvl 6 for the temporary ones). It takes a bit of micro-management (Don't auto-assign girls at low level, that wastes a lot of precious power), but it's manageable. And if you only bring your Permanent places of power to lvl 4, it's even cheaper (It's better to have it at lvl 4 than lvl 9 if you don't have enough power; you'll complete it twice as fast and you get maybe 80% of the rewards, but I'm not really trying to be super smart on the test server :D ). The 2nd and 3rd permanent places of power are super expensive, so you might end up wasting too much power on them, and not having enough for the cheaper temporary ones. Also, if you're aiming at 2 PoP rotations per day, you don't have to go for the 7 hours completion time. 10 or 12 hours is enough (and again, much cheaper).

I am aiming for 7 to 8 hours for the important PoPs (permanent, 1.4M Ymen, epic orbs, 3 champion tickets), then I can start three turns. The less important PoPs (boosters, gifts and the only jewels PoP) get two runs = 10 hours. Doing four 7-8h PoPs and three 10h PoPs parallel (Lvl.4).

I had a bad P2W experience ten years ago. So I do not spend money so quick on games anymore. Just spended 20 bucks on two games I am playing for 10 years. So maybe I will spend here some money if I am three or more years playing this game.

Will the temporary Places of Power change every 7 days and I get new ones or do they randomly pop up? My temporary lvl.3 PoPs run out and I got immediately new temporary lvl.4 PoPs.

Now, I beat the first and the second champion. 2-3 turns for the first champion pre-steps, champion himself 5 turns and 4-8 turns for the second champion pre-steps, champion himself 11 tickets. Yesterday, I was a bit surprised, I entered the fifth world “The Juy Sea” and now are all Champions unlocked. At the same time started the Legendary Contest event, so I do not know if all Champions are unlocked because of world 5 or the event. I had not beat the second champion at that time. I thought I have to beat every Champion to unlock the next one. Is that a bug or a feature?

Should I rerun the first and second Champion? Is the equipment on stronger champions better than on weaker ones? I mean I bumped from level 116 to 146, so the upgrades I would get from the pre-steps are way better then the ones I have. It happened what I was afraid of, I am lacking 2000-6000 attack power, 2000-4000 defense, 3000-7000 harmony and 10000-40000 ego compared to other players at the same level. They also have girls up to level 400. So I would assume I should rerun them for the equipment and not he legendary 3* girls. I doubt I will do some serious impression on Murane, Any or Shtupra because I needed 11 attempts to defeat the second Champion but I will see it tomorrow (Legendary Contest). It pisses me of a bit that I always have to use one ticket for the last hit but I know that feeling from an other game. :/

I got Lavender (100shards) in the Legendary Contest today. Thanks to @bolitho76 for the hint using my XP packs from the Path of Valor otherwise I would have used them one day to late and had a hard time to get her. Now I am wondering if I can claim her on day four of the Legendary Contests to get 50k medals for getting a new girl or will the Lavender shards expire after 24 hours, so I have to claim her today?

Now I dropped back to 3M Ymen. I have 252k XP in books (+32 20k books from starter gift and 6 level 350 books) and 45k affection in gifts. So I could easily bring all my untouched girls (6/28, 2 common, 1 rare, 1 epic, 2 legendaries = 45k XP) to level 250 (the other girls are level 250) for more endurance, more girls for the PoPs and if I get a weak girl in the champion attempt (I am waiting for the contest). But I am lacking affection points and cash to get the 5* Legendary Lavender to 5* . My plan would be:

1. Stop buying books until I have more Ymen stocked up.

2. Getting my girls to level 250.

3. Getting 7 common 5* girls to 5 stars.

4. Awaken them and leveling them up to 300.

5. Focus on legendary 5*.

Not sure about point 5. There are some options in my head.

1. Option: 6 common 5* girls to 5 stars and the 7th will be the legendary 5* girl.

2. Option: Upgrading more than 7 common 5* girls to 5 stars to have 3 girls of each colour and then focus on legendary 5*.

What should I do with my already maxed 3* rare girl (Peeping Agate) and maxed 3* legendary girl (Revenge)? Awaken or leaving them where they are? If I compare my 5* commons with my 3* legendary my legendary girl is a bit weaker in overall but one stat is a bit stronger (Know-How) which can be useful in PoPs. But twice the amount of affection and cash does not seem to be worth it to do it another time for being “competitive”. It is just worth for the cutscenes. :D So upgrading legendaries 3* become low priority like all of you already told me.

On 1/17/2022 at 2:05 AM, Zteev said:

0. Understand that you will never get all girls, and that you also need to figure out your playstyle and what works for you in this game. In general, I am a weird combination of an data analyzer and seat of the pants player. I often play games by feel, and not strategizing, but I like to have data about where I am.  You will be whatever type of player you will be, possibly not the same kind you are in other games.

Do not worry, that is not my goal. Catching all girls in a game which has been running for 5 years with more than 1000 girls will be impossible. I will gain 1-3 girls a month. In 500 month a bit less than 10 years I could get all the girls which are in the game at the moment. But there will be more added every month. xD

My playstyle will be or is already like this:

• Saving up kobans until … I do not know when I really want to spend them. It feels like in this game is nothing really necessary which cannot be bought with one or two month playtime.

• I will not try to be a top player (I doubt I will catch up in a game which already has been running for 5 years), I just try to tweak my harem to be not the last in my brackets.

• Collecting girls from villains. Every other girl can wait. If I get one, lucky me. 5* commons for the win. :D

• Trying to get one girl from the Orgy days and maybe from the Legendary Contest.

• Stock up energy, combativity, etc. for the last ten hours of a day and spend them on the next contest to get more points unless I need them for the running contest.

• Using my experience and daily rewards to reset the market after I cleared a market which resetted by time.

• Using some kobans for a refill to get more kobans in the contest, e.g. using 90 kobans to get from place 2-4 to place 1 means winning 210(=300-90) instead of 120 kobans. ^^

Goals (long-term wise):

• 3 common 5* girls of each colour.

• Replacing them bit by bit with legendary 5* girls.

Oh before I forgot,  I used my kobans to upgrade PoP to level 4, reached world 5 (The Juy Sea) and got place 29 in Wanker II by playing all tickets I had (I won maybe ten fights xD). And yes, I am looking into the wiki from time to time. :)

Damn, this post is a mess but it is hard writing it with a plot.

Did I forget something? Maybe. But I do not know it, yet. This becomes more a general help thread. Shall I change the title or should I have opened a new thread?

Thanks for all who read my post until the end.

Edited by Mongooo
  • Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1

31 minutes ago, Mongooo said:

Stock up energy, combativity, etc. for the last ten hours of a day and spend them on the next contest to get more points unless I need them for the running contest.

So I think I didn't understand most of what you wanted to say, but I did want to comment on this- don't save your energy/combativity etc... unless you have a reason to, and even then I wouldn't save a "full tank" but rather just calculate how much you can spend.

E.g if you don't know you have an event coming requiring combativity in the next 9-10 hours, no reason to save up your combativity. and if you do, for example, have something coming up in three hours, I'd just calculate how much combativity you can spend up until that time and do that (Minus one if you want to be safe. In this case: 3 hours= 6 combativity recharges, so I'd only go down to 15/20 combativity and worse case scenario I'd spend that last combativity later on). 

You never want to have any meter full to it's cap if you can avoid it... The recharge time only starts counting once you have less than a full meter, so you always want it at least one short so it'll keep working for you while it's idle. otherwise- you're wasting resources... 

• Like 2

At 1st: The equipment from champions depends only on your own level, not an the difficulty of the champ.

At 2nd: You can storage the Legendary Contest like other contest for 21 days. After this team the contest disappear and you will loose the reward but you can claim the rewards of the contest at the time in theese 21 days thats fit most to you.

At 3rd: I wouldn't stop buying books and/or gifts, but I would made a growing base that I didn't spend until I reach the needed amount. For example: Every 6 hours the base increase by 300.000 Yumen so the income of one of the three Starter Bunny, Juliette and Red Battler is locked for the great goal (at least in the early days of the game) to get enough yumen for the 5* Legendary.

At 4th: You will need a great amount of leveld girls for all PoPs and the optimized teams against the Champions, but in this cases level 250 must be enough because you need your Jewels for the 5* Girls. So: bring your 3* girls to lvl 250, but avoid to awake them.

At 5th: Awakening is a new feature in the game, so it's hard to make a good advise because you're in the "first generation of players" who starts with awakening and will have to deal from lvl 250 with theese feature. Personally I think it's better to awake all 5/6* they are available because you will need a growing amount of girls in the process to reach lvl 750. At the moment your income in Ressources is limited so I would say it will be the best to focus on the cheapest way and only try to awake Legendarys if you have enough jewels for this and the next awakening for this girl(s). I'm not sure, but I think there are "only" 22 Common/Starter 5* in the game so there are not 3 of every element available.

At 6th: You can expect to gain from natural regen:

2 girls from Classic Event, Lesser if you participate in Mythic Days. For a girl in average you need 20 Drops (dropchance 10% range 2-8), also 4 days of natural regen, Event lasts 9 days. Mythic Days are always parallel to Classic Event.

40 shards of a girl from Legendary Days/60 shards of a girl from Epic Days. For a girl in average you need 50 drops/34 drops (Legendary Days: range 1-3, Epic Days: range 1-5)

1 girl and 65 shards of a second in Orgy Days. For a girl in average you need 16 drops (range 1-12) In addition you should be able to gain the mission girl in Orgy Days.

50 shards in Kinky Cumpetition if you can win your season and league battles.

@Vexen666 I understand him so that he will storage energy and combativity so, that the bar is full at contest start (unless he had to use them in the actuell contest) so he can start into the new contst with a good amount of points to optimize his chances to get Top4.

• Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Il y a 6 heures, Mongooo a dit :

Will the temporary Places of Power change every 7 days and I get new ones or do they randomly pop up? My temporary lvl.3 PoPs run out and I got immediately new temporary lvl.4 PoPs.

When you visit a Temporary PoP, you can see when it will reset. They reset every 7 days. They gain 1 level every time you gain 35 player levels (Becoming harder, but also providing better rewards). Permanent PoP never reset; they only gain a level when you spend some Kobans in them.

Yesterday, I was a bit surprised, I entered the fifth world “The Juy Sea” and now are all Champions unlocked. At the same time started the Legendary Contest event, so I do not know if all Champions are unlocked because of world 5 or the event. I had not beat the second champion at that time. I thought I have to beat every Champion to unlock the next one. Is that a bug or a feature?

Unclear. It wasn't part of the patch notes, but it happened a few days ago on the test server, and on wednesday on the main server. This will make Path of Attraction a lot easier for newer players (Assuming they have enough tickets :) )

Now I am wondering if I can claim her on day four of the Legendary Contests to get 50k medals for getting a new girl or will the Lavender shards expire after 24 hours, so I have to claim her today?

All Contest rewards expire after 21 Days, so you can wait a bit. But, don't wait too much, or you'll lose her forever :)

Should I rerun the first and second Champion? Is the equipment on stronger champions better than on weaker ones? I mean I bumped from level 116 to 146, so the upgrades I would get from the pre-steps are way better then the ones I have.

Once you have enough tickets stored for PoA (88 or 115), feel free to fight Champions as much as possible. At low level, they're a great source of cash and equipment, and you might even get some extra girls. As Bolitho said, the power of the equipment depends on your own level (and a bit of randomness), so beating the champion again will always help you improving your equipment. Later in the game, GPx10 orbs will be your main source of legendary equipment, but for now, Champions are great.

What should I do with my already maxed 3* rare girl (Peeping Agate) and maxed 3* legendary girl (Revenge)? Awaken or leaving them where they are? If I compare my 5* commons with my 3* legendary my legendary girl is a bit weaker in overall but one stat is a bit stronger (Know-How) which can be useful in PoPs. But twice the amount of affection and cash does not seem to be worth it to do it another time for being “competitive”. It is just worth for the cutscenes. :D So upgrading legendaries 3* become low priority like all of you already told me.

Awakening is really important. This should be one of your top priorities. Affection doesn't matter for that, so you can leave the most expensive girls at 0* (Especially the Legendary ones), but most of your girls should reach lvl 250 (and then 300, 350...). This will also help for PoP (The awakening strategy would be different for intermediate/higher levels, but at low level I think it makes sense to level up everyone). For 5* Legendaries, I would recommend bringing them to 4* relatively early (Once you have 7 Common 5* girls). An L4 girl is already stronger than a C5 girl, and not as expensive as L5. Affection is pretty scarce around lvl 200, it will get better as you obtain more girls (And with Daily Goals incoming probably next week, you'll gain an additional 5k Affection per day, that will make it a lot easier to reach the 5th star).

Stop buying books until I have more Ymen stocked up.

Keep some cash in bank for the incoming Path of Attraction (30m? Ideally 80m, but I don't know if you'll be able to reach the last tiers anyway). But other than that, always buy everything you can from the market (Starting with books)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

@Vexen666 That is exactly what I meant. @bolitho76 understood it the right way.

Sorry if my texts are not easy to read/understand but I am not a native English speaker. I try my best to make them understandable. So, I read two or three times my text before I post it to make sure it is understandable and has not many grammar mistakes but it does not work out every time. And I tend to make sentences short or hard to understand if I am tired, sorry.

Thanks again for your help.

On 1/21/2022 at 2:42 AM, bolitho76 said:

At 1st: The equipment from champions depends only on your own level, not an the difficulty of the champ.

That is fine. Then I will farm less difficult Champions for equipment and the stronger Champions for 5* girls and events.

At 2nd: You can storage the Legendary Contest like other contest for 21 days. After this team the contest disappear and you will loose the reward but you can claim the rewards of the contest at the time in theese 21 days thats fit most to you.

Nice, thanks. I never played a game with so many countdowns (one or two event timer, harem money collect timer, shop timer, PoV timer, etc) like this one and therefore I am wondering why there is no expiry timer in the contests. Would be nice if something like that could be added, especially for new players.

At 3rd: I wouldn't stop buying books and/or gifts, but I would made a growing base that I didn't spend until I reach the needed amount. For example: Every 6 hours the base increase by 300.000 Yumen so the income of one of the three Starter Bunny, Juliette and Red Battler is locked for the great goal (at least in the early days of the game) to get enough yumen for the 5* Legendary.

Okay, I will keep buying books and gifts until I run out of Ymen. If I reach the needed affection points, I will save some money. It should not make a big difference if I start saving money now or later. The shop reset is at lower level more frequently than on higher levels, so I will not spend money so often like now. I am resetting the shop 5-6 times a day. I assume that the shop will reset just 4-5 times with more required XP for a level up. So I will spend a bit less Ymen unless the shop will get more legendary books/gifts around my current level (145).

At 4th: You will need a great amount of leveld girls for all PoPs and the optimized teams against the Champions, but in this cases level 250 must be enough because you need your Jewels for the 5* Girls. So: bring your 3* girls to lvl 250, but avoid to awake them.

I still have to learn how optimized teams against Champions look like. I know, that the poses of the girls have to match the pattern of the Champion but I have to find out what is about their main stat. E.g. the Champion has Know-How as his main stat. Will girls with their main stat Know-How give me more defensive or is their attack stronger? I saw the defensive stat rising if a Know-How girl attacked. Will Charme Champions need Charme girls and Hardcore Champions need Hardcore girls?

At 5th: Awakening is a new feature in the game, so it's hard to make a good advise because you're in the "first generation of players" who starts with awakening and will have to deal from lvl 250 with theese feature. Personally I think it's better to awake all 5/6* they are available because you will need a growing amount of girls in the process to reach lvl 750. At the moment your income in Ressources is limited so I would say it will be the best to focus on the cheapest way and only try to awake Legendarys if you have enough jewels for this and the next awakening for this girl(s). I'm not sure, but I think there are "only" 22 Common/Starter 5* in the game so there are not 3 of every element available.

Then I will focus on 5* Legendary and Common/Starter girls. And everything else if I progress further.

At 6th: You can expect to gain from natural regen:

2 girls from Classic Event, Lesser if you participate in Mythic Days. For a girl in average you need 20 Drops (dropchance 10% range 2-8), also 4 days of natural regen, Event lasts 9 days. Mythic Days are always parallel to Classic Event.

40 shards of a girl from Legendary Days/60 shards of a girl from Epic Days. For a girl in average you need 50 drops/34 drops (Legendary Days: range 1-3, Epic Days: range 1-5)

1 girl and 65 shards of a second in Orgy Days. For a girl in average you need 16 drops (range 1-12) In addition you should be able to gain the mission girl in Orgy Days.

50 shards in Kinky Cumpetition if you can win your season and league battles.

That numbers are nearly identical with what I got in those events. I think, I can collect some of their shards now and they will come back some day in an event/Orgy days, so I can collect the missing shards. Am I right? And I forgot the easy to claim girls from missions. ^^ Thanks for your listing.

@Vexen666 I understand him so that he will storage energy and combativity so, that the bar is full at contest start (unless he had to use them in the actuell contest) so he can start into the new contst with a good amount of points to optimize his chances to get Top4.

Yep, that is perfectly right.

19 hours ago, Liliat said:

When you visit a Temporary PoP, you can see when it will reset. They reset every 7 days. They gain 1 level every time you gain 35 player levels (Becoming harder, but also providing better rewards). Permanent PoP never reset; they only gain a level when you spend some Kobans in them.

I think my question was unclear. The first days I played the game I had no temporary PoPs. I do not know if it was because of too low level or I have to reach a certain world but one day they popped up. I saw the countdown of 7 days and thought: "Ok, let's do the temporary PoPs. The permanent PoP can wait because the temporary PoPs will diasappear after 7 days."

I wanted to know if there will be new temporary PoPs every 7 days after the old one run out of time or if there will be some days (3, 5 or more days) no temporary PoPs and I can only do the permanent PoP for some days. Just to be clear, now I am doing parallelly permanent and temporary PoPs.

On the other side I realize that this question is not really important because I will see it myself while I play the game the next months.

Unclear. It wasn't part of the patch notes, but it happened a few days ago on the test server, and on wednesday on the main server. This will make Path of Attraction a lot easier for newer players (Assuming they have enough tickets :) )

Yay. :D

All Contest rewards expire after 21 Days, so you can wait a bit. But, don't wait too much, or you'll lose her forever :)

She will be claimed within the next 32 hours. ^^

Once you have enough tickets stored for PoA (88 or 115), feel free to fight Champions as much as possible. At low level, they're a great source of cash and equipment, and you might even get some extra girls. As Bolitho said, the power of the equipment depends on your own level (and a bit of randomness), so beating the champion again will always help you improving your equipment. Later in the game, GPx10 orbs will be your main source of legendary equipment, but for now, Champions are great.

I have stored 88 tickets now. I think, you mean 55 or 115 tickets. So I can play 33 tickets now. My Goal for Path of Attraction will be the first girl. After her I would have to spend around 10.5M Ymen which I cannot stock up if I buy all books and gifts every time the shop resets. On the other side, I am not even sure if I am able to beat 48 players in PvP for the first girl. I leave the easy targets in League untouched, so I can beat them while PoA is running and in Season it depends on luck, 2 wins -> 2 loses -> 1 win -> 4 loses -> and so on. That will be the part where I struggle most. Well, and I have to sell some 4XP, 9XP books because I do not have enough equipment (51 in stock) which could be sold. xD

Awakening is really important. This should be one of your top priorities. Affection doesn't matter for that, so you can leave the most expensive girls at 0* (Especially the Legendary ones), but most of your girls should reach lvl 250 (and then 300, 350...). This will also help for PoP (The awakening strategy would be different for intermediate/higher levels, but at low level I think it makes sense to level up everyone). For 5* Legendaries, I would recommend bringing them to 4* relatively early (Once you have 7 Common 5* girls). An L4 girl is already stronger than a C5 girl, and not as expensive as L5. Affection is pretty scarce around lvl 200, it will get better as you obtain more girls (And with Daily Goals incoming probably next week, you'll gain an additional 5k Affection per day, that will make it a lot easier to reach the 5th star).

Thanks for the tips. I have 63217/85050 affection now, so I am not too far away from my 5* goal. And some additional 5k Affection would be nice. :)

Keep some cash in bank for the incoming Path of Attraction (30m? Ideally 80m, but I don't know if you'll be able to reach the last tiers anyway). But other than that, always buy everything you can from the market (Starting with books)

I fell into bankruptcy after clearing the shop every reset. xD I have 370k Ymen now. Therefore I will not be able to reach the later tiers but I will struggle with the PvP missions anyway. I should be able to clear the first cash mission. On tier 4 the reward is 6-7M Ymen and for clearing tier 5 I have to spend 25k x [player level, I will be around lvl 150] ~ 3.75M Ymen. Yeah, like I said before, my goal will be the first girl. Tier 11 is too expensive for me (spend 10.5M Ymen).

Il y a 2 heures, Mongooo a dit :

I have stored 88 tickets now. I think, you mean 55 or 115 tickets.

The Path of Attraction will give you a few tickets before each Defeat Champions goal. So 88 is what you need for the full path. You need 115 Champions fights in total, but the full PoA will give you 27 tickets; so you only need 88 extra tickets.

Of course, if you're going for the first girl, you need even less: only 55 Champion Fights, and you'll gain... I don't know how many tickets. Probably 10 or so.

Well, and I have to sell some 4XP, 9XP books because I do not have enough equipment (51 in stock) which could be sold. xD

PoA will also give few a few GPx10 orbs, it will make it easier to sell 80 items.

I fell into bankruptcy after clearing the shop every reset. xD I have 370k Ymen now. Therefore I will not be able to reach the later tiers but I will struggle with the PvP missions anyway. I should be able to clear the first cash mission. On tier 4 the reward is 6-7M Ymen and for clearing tier 5 I have to spend 25k x [player level, I will be around lvl 150] ~ 3.75M Ymen. Yeah, like I said before, my goal will be the first girl. Tier 11 is too expensive for me (spend 10.5M Ymen).

Makes perfect sense :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mongooo said:

I still have to learn how optimized teams against Champions look like. I know, that the poses of the girls have to match the pattern of the Champion but I have to find out what is about their main stat. E.g. the Champion has Know-How as his main stat. Will girls with their main stat Know-How give me more defensive or is their attack stronger? I saw the defensive stat rising if a Know-How girl attacked. Will Charme Champions need Charme girls and Hardcore Champions need Hardcore girls?

Matching Poses is the most relevant part. You should try to have 6 matching poses with the Championsposes. The poses of the girls are class related so a charm girl will never have a pose that a hardcore girl has. To have an greater Harem helps a lot with the progression against the Champions

I wanted to know if there will be new temporary PoPs every 7 days after the old one run out of time or if there will be some days (3, 5 or more days) no temporary PoPs and I can only do the permanent PoP for some days. Just to be clear, now I am doing parallelly permanent and temporary PoPs.

After seven days the game will choose new tPoPs from the pool of avalaible tPoPs.

have stored 88 tickets now. I think, you mean 55 or 115 tickets. So I can play 33 tickets now. My Goal for Path of Attraction will be the first girl. After her I would have to spend around 10.5M Ymen which I cannot stock up if I buy all books and gifts every time the shop resets. On the other side, I am not even sure if I am able to beat 48 players in PvP for the first girl. I leave the easy targets in League untouched, so I can beat them while PoA is running and in Season it depends on luck, 2 wins -> 2 loses -> 1 win -> 4 loses -> and so on. That will be the part where I struggle most. Well, and I have to sell some 4XP, 9XP books because I do not have enough equipment (51 in stock) which could be sold.

Also preparation is very important for PoA it's not all. If you want to give a girl a star, wait a little bit until you reach the spending target of PoA and use their yumen-costs for the spending target to, wait with the buying at market a little bit so you can use it for the spending target or make GPx1: it will give you Books, Gifts or equipment. And the equipmnt will be a (partially) refund for the spending. With the additional GPx10 from PoA and PoP you should be able to have enough Items to sell without using books or gifts and it will expand your yumenstopck, also the additional Championperformances. If you have jujubes booster - don't use they as booster, only for selling contests or PoA selling target! I think it's the best to try to reach the highest stage in PoA that is possible because every stage gives you some reward that is helpful to reach higher stages or in general for the game (like EpicPachinko Orbs, MythicPachinko Orbs etc), but on the other hand the game will not be unplayable if you lost a part of PoA, so: Do not stuck in the PoA, try your best and it will be fine also you didn't reach the second girl 😃

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mongooo said:

Sorry if my texts are not easy to read/understand but I am not a native English speaker. I try my best to make them understandable. So, I read two or three times my text before I post it to make sure it is understandable and has not many grammar mistakes but it does not work out every time. And I tend to make sentences short or hard to understand if I am tired, sorry.

No worries- I'm not a native English speaker myself, which is probably why I didn't understand you as well as the others did.

And like bolitho said- don't stress about getting the girl or anything. Just try making it as far as you can, as any tier gives you something to help you get better. It helps to save up during the season any not spending anything that doesn't recharge automatically unless it's for another event.

But to be honest I myself tried real hard to get every 5.5 3*legendary on offer through all these PoA and PoV just to realize that at the point where you can both easily get them and max their stats out- you will already have more than a few 5*legendries. When you reach that point, 3*legendries are only good to "catch them all", as you probably won't want them for your combat team and they cost more then common/rare/epic girls when it comes to awakening to reach the level cap. At my level (320) I get only the girls I can easily get by spending spare resources and the PoA/PoV girls are a nice bonus, but I mainly do the extra paths for the extra resources. 

• Thanks 1

While you "only" need 5/6* girls for your battleteam the other girls are important for you to.

You need 100 girls of all elements to gain the max passiv battle bonus and that is relevant. If you have a small harem you will have problems with higher oponents in PvP and in PvE!

More girls in the Harem gives you more money. Okay, after some hundred girls in your Harem it will be annoying to collect the income without a monthly card but until then it's a very good amount of additional cash if you max out the stars of your girls.

You need a good amount of girls for PoPs and the tPoPs grow with your level. My level 14 temporary PoPs need a strength of 124.000 to end in 7h. The permanent stays at the same amount of strenght after you have them upgraded, but every 35 of your levels the temporary need more strength.

Champions also get stronger after every turn and you need more than your 5/6* girls on a good strength to get surely a good team. Matching poses are important, but if you have good developed girls for your team they make much more damage than the 0*/1lvl girls.

Also is better to have more girls and you should try to find a balance between go forward with your 5/6* battleteamgirls and the other girls you should develop to to have enough girls for PoPs and Champions. How the balance will be in your case is only a thing you can find out on your own because no one of us have the exact same play stile and priorities!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was going to write a new thread, but i think it's better to simply ask here (if not, sorry, i'll make one)

I'm kind of in the same situation as Mongooo (even if far further in the game) since i'm currently against a wall i'm not sure how i should pass and came back to the game a month ago.

(I tried to read everything here beforehand, but i may have missed/not understood some tips in the walls of text, sorry if i'm blind :D )

I'm lvl 363 with 190 girls and my stats nearly maxxed out (I still need 180 stats in my secondary and tertiary, so around a week or so) and i can already see that my growth is coming to a stop. I have 8 legendary, 6 green and 22 common 5*, for a total of 36 of them, around the 380 in term of level.

Since i don't have many "strong" girl i can't really play with the type of my team -physical, tender, etc- so i'll just pick the strongest each week and class them in order (only 4 are blessed this week). I don't have any Mythics since i stopped before they came to the game, and most of my powerful one are "Know-How" since that's my first stats and at the time you had to make a team with the best of your stat. In the League I'm currently S3 and stagnate in the 15-30 ranks, since i can feel that i'll be crushed in D1

From where i stand, i feel like there is only 3 path for a f2p player to get stronger, and i don't really see which one i should focus

1- stronger girl (ie, Mythics girls). I have 5 perfumewood stocked and a bit less than 12k koban so i could try one. But i don't have the ressources to get one up to 6*/lvl 400 (i have around 4000k xp and 190k affec stockpiled) and doing so will hard slow down the level up of the rest of my girls. Moreover, i still have my Place of Power at lvl 1 (one lvl 2) and i'm just starting to level them up (i will up them lvl 4 first like you said above) which mean i still need my kobans -and i should be able to get Lavender tomorrow-

2- awakening my 8 legendary to get them 450. This feel obvious but it's not that easy. Even without speaking about the books, the gems are where it's at since 4 of my legendary 5* are black gems... I know that it's a large part of the power of my teams so i should focus that but i really struggle on the farm of those gems (the rest can more or less go, except the green since i always get the purple one in the PoP :P )

3- lvl up my account, since when i lvl up i can buy more stats and get better stuff. But i feel like this isn't a solution by itself but more of something you do at the same time as one of the above

I'm more or less stuck in the leagues, so getting more koban that way is out of the question atm, my equipment is around my level and i use booster every day (... Green Ginseng and Chlorella since i have lots of them, i know they're not the best but at least they're here). I feel like my harem is just too small which make it so i can't get enough from the benedictions, and that i simply don't have enough raw stats overall

I focus myself (more or less) by doing what i can (only the first girl in PoA, trying to use the rewards ov PoV and seasons when and where i need them, etc.) even if i can't really do all the tips that i saw here (like, i can't keep my combativity for the Mythics event since i need all of the gems, so i fight the boss to try to get some; i need money so i fight champions a bit, etc.)

Honestly, i don't think i'm doing *really bad* in the game but it doesn't feel like i'm doing good either so i thought of asking here

I... Don't really see how the hell i'm supposed to get out of this loop, so i guess i'm missing something. What should i do? :/ 

PS: Sorry for my English, i hope i was understood at least xD 

• Like 1

Let us start with a calculation of your Koban income:

4.500 from daily Missions per month, 1100 from League (30-16 S3 are 528 each week), ca. 1200 Koban from Daily Missions in Classic-Event and Orgy Days, ca. 900 from Season (if you reach 11.300 mojo at least but that should be reacheable), from won contests 1200 (10x Top 4 should be doable; In this level range I had normaly 15+ Top4)

Total Koban income per month: ca. 9000 Koban mostly sure.

To get stronger you need at first more 5/6* Legendarys in your Harem and with Lavender it's a good "start". At first I recommend you to level up your PoPs because the Orbs you can get from them are very usefull. The 1* girls from GPx10 increase your passiv battle-bonus, the MyPx1 gives you the chance to get additional girls from MyP and there are some 5* girls in the MyP and you will get a good amount of booster from your MyP.

You will get the 5* League girl with your S3 rewards and I would say buy the second PoV path if it's in the LC time to get the LC girl fast and than try to collect MyPx3 or MyPx6 Orbs on the following day.

Level up your girls to level 250 and give all them max stars for better PoP and Champions performances and do it with matching contests/PoA spending targets (mostly)

With 9000 Koban income I recommend mostly to focus on a) PoPs to level 9 (max Orbs) and b) PoA and PoV paths and with them you will have ressources to grow. Always have a look to you Koban income and record it.

At the moment it could be interesting too to say: Level up PoPs but be sure to have 12.000 Koban at the day Mythic Days start - in the days unitl next MD you will get ca. 3000 Koban from Daily Missions and League and the amount you can get from contests. Use this additional gain for PoPs and than go for the Mythic. It will be a massiv investment to you but it could be worth. Every time you buy books and gifts or get yumen take a small amount of the gotten and storage it for the Mythic. Yes, it will slow you down with the other girls, but the Mythic is an long time invest and will help you much.

I'm a f2p too and a collector (on the way to 900 girls at the moment 😉 ) Other players with other playstiles can give you other tips to go stronger which can fit your own style more so my tips are one way to go, not the only one but surely a doable.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

While you "only" need 5/6* girls for your battleteam the other girls are important for you to.

You need 100 girls of all elements to gain the max passiv battle bonus and that is relevant. If you have a small harem you will have problems with higher oponents in PvP and in PvE!

More girls in the Harem gives you more money. Okay, after some hundred girls in your Harem it will be annoying to collect the income without a monthly card but until then it's a very good amount of additional cash if you max out the stars of your girls.

You need a good amount of girls for PoPs and the tPoPs grow with your level. My level 14 temporary PoPs need a strength of 124.000 to end in 7h. The permanent stays at the same amount of strenght after you have them upgraded, but every 35 of your levels the temporary need more strength.

Champions also get stronger after every turn and you need more than your 5/6* girls on a good strength to get surely a good team. Matching poses are important, but if you have good developed girls for your team they make much more damage than the 0*/1lvl girls.

Also is better to have more girls and you should try to find a balance between go forward with your 5/6* battleteamgirls and the other girls you should develop to to have enough girls for PoPs and Champions. How the balance will be in your case is only a thing you can find out on your own because no one of us have the exact same play stile and priorities!

For sure. I think I might not have been clear so thanks for clearing that up. 3*legendary girls are a great thing to have for all the reasons bolitho mentioned and more.

All I meant was that going over your available means just to get those girls isn't the investment you might think it is. You should for sure get any and all girls you can easily get.

My mistake at the time was seeing the 3*legendries and thinking "I'll spend all my resources on getting those and then I'll get a huge boost to my level of play", When in truth, like I said, It's a lot of effort for girls that get overshadowed pretty quickly by 5*legendries (And a lot of 5*commons as well) in terms of combat. Though blessings make them competitive, it does so for all other rarity girls as well. E.g for me I'm at a point that my funds are better spent either on 5*L girls for strength or 1/3*commons for awakenings and income, and during champion fights I'm banking on the chance I'll get the girls I already invested in since It's just as likely as getting one of my 3*L girls that I haven't built up. So I just have a stack of level 1 zero stars 3*L girls that I got from just playing the events casually. 

If I had the funds to upgrade all girls then the 3*L girls would be worth a lot more to me, but since that's never the case I find that they are worth a lot less than I expected... I mean, from all the prizes you get from PoA, the money is currently a lot more attractive to me gameplay wise than the girls (Though I am a catch 'em all kinda player so I'll still do all I can to get them :P)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a lot already Bolitho76! :) 

Il y a 2 heures, bolitho76 a dit :

from won contests 1200 (10x Top 4 should be doable; In this level range I had normaly 15+ Top4)

Tbh, i hardly won one this last month, and got one top 4 on top of it.

I don't really know how, but my contests always seems full of big shot (i mean, at my level)

Today, i have the contest "Eternal Rival" (i think that's the name, the one where you fight grunts/champions) and i have 5700 atm. Not really good, but not "bad". The top 4 is at 25k, i'll need to spend far too manychampions ticket to even manage to get close to that so i can't really try. (I only have 42 tickets, and i'm trying to keep enough for the first girl of PoA at least)

I check every day to see if it's doable but so far, didn't get that lucky :P 

(if you reach 11.300 mojo at least but that should be reacheable)

I believe so. I got the 2 girls in the last one, i'm actually at 8 600 more or less (But i guess i won too much recently, i'm in a 5 fight streak against <10% winning chances)

(Btw, shouldn't the amount each month by leagues be higher? it's 528 each weeks, so around 2k/month afaik)

You will get the 5* League girl with your S3 rewards and I would say buy the second PoV path if it's in the LC time to get the LC girl fast and than try to collect MyPx3 or MyPx6 Orbs on the following day.

I... Didn't even thought of that, thanks a lot. I didn't bought this one bc i was pondering between this, the PoP, the Mythics... (so much to buy, so little koban! :D )

Level up your girls to level 250 and give all them max stars for better PoP and Champions performances and do it with matching contests/PoA spending targets (mostly)

When i saw the new system, it's the first thing i did :) 

(... My first place in contest actually came from me leveling up more than half of my harem)

So from what i understood from your post:

Keep around 12k koban for the next Mythics day (so not the revival of tomorrow), level up the PoP to at least 9 (or maybe 10 is bad, idk), and AFTER this is done start buy the koban path of PoV and PoA. Is that it?

Edited by Boulie2

The revival give only 4000 shards every two hours so the grinding to get some is very heavy. Nothing that I will recommend someone.

To the contests: Hoarding ressources in the right manner is needed. I can be online in the game around refresh time so I start in the contest with 19 combativity storaged, 14 tokens in the league and 9 in Season. A good start helps a lot. To the tickets: Upgraded PoPs give more tickets. That will help you for the "Eternal Rivalry" contest because lvl 9 PoPs give 3, lvl 10 4 tickets if you get tickets.

29 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

(Btw, shouldn't the amount each month by leagues be higher? it's 528 each weeks, so around 2k/month afaik)

😳 My fault. 2100 Koban, not 1200... 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 2 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

The revival give only 4000 shards every two hours so the grinding to get some is very heavy. Nothing that I will recommend someone.

To the contests: Hoarding ressources in the right manner is needed. I can be online in the game around refresh time so I start in the contest with 19 combativity storaged, 14 tokens in the league and 9 in Season. A good start helps a lot. To the tickets: Upgraded PoPs give more tickets. That will help you for the "Eternal Rivalry" contest because lvl 9 PoPs give 3, lvl 10 4 tickets if you get tickets.

😳 My fault. 2100 Koban, not 1200... 😊

Ok!

Thanks a lot then, i'll try that for now then xD