New player advice needed

Daydreamerz

Hi guys,

New player to the game. Seems like fun and would like to continue. However a little confused how to access the game. Registered for the game through nutaku.com but can’t access this on iPhone. Accessing it through gayharem.com works but is it possible to link the nutaku account? Any general advice for new players or links to previous posts will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

Edited by Daydreamerz

First thing you should know is nutaku and gayharem are 2 different servers meaning whichever version you play on you won't be able to transfer your account to the other in the future. That said I highly recommend playing on gayharem.com because nutaku's player population is very small which makes winning free kobans(main currency for recruiting guys) very difficult to win. You'll also end up competing against people ranging from 200-500 a lot sooner and in greater numbers in leagues because they aren't able to advance to higher tiers.

As for your question the game itself needs a lot of work on mobile, if you do decide to play it there just use a regular browser as the app has lots of issues and is pretty much just a glorified bookmark to the browser.

• Thanks 1

As someone who runs both a Nutaku account and a main server one I can verify and second the notion that playing on the main server is in several areas easier than on Nutaku.

So if you're completely new maybe you should consider switching to the main server directly before you build up too much on the Nutaku account since you can't take anything over to the main server.

My Nutaku account is about four months older than the main server one and yet I'm quite on a smooth sailing course to catch up with the latter one.

For comparison,

this is me on Nutaku:

GH_Nutaku_Status16Jan22.thumb.png.3c88ae6c1173ef2c32cb9361acafa2b3.png

and this is me on the main server:

GH_main_Status16Jan22.thumb.png.9630a7b9b0c6a39f88197960e95a4d87.png

Note how especially my koban-count (the golden coins on the far right side of the resource bar) is way higher on the main server as on Nutaku.

---

As for general absolute newbie tips:

1. Do not rush things, this is largely a game of patience and gathering resources before running into the big events and PvP battles. Resist the temptation to spend gained resources the moment you get them.

2. For a completely new player, your first objective is to get your harem running and gain a steady income of cash (Ymen, the value shown left of the kobans). To do this, aim to play the main story first for at least the first five worlds, the Gem Kingdom, Ninja Village, Invaded Kingdom, Juy Sea and Admittance of the Dead.

3. The Tutorial world already gives you your first four guys to start your harem, Bunny, Gary, Red Battler and Austin. They all have 5 stars which is a good start. Each completed world also gives you another guy with 5 stars for free. Aim to upgrade especially Bunny, Gary and Red Battler as quickly as your money situation allows as when you unlock all 5 stars for them they each give you 300.000 every 6 hours. Afterwards you can start upgrading Austin and the world guys i.e. Prince Karl for the first world Gem Kingdom to form a first seven guy battle team.

4. Out of these guys you can form your first battle team mainly to battle the villains/trolls that get unlocked when you visit a world. Battling these trolls gives you rewards in form of cash, gems, champion tickets (not directly, you need to have a certain number of guys in your harem to unlock them) and sometimes shards towards guys they're holding. Once you get 100 shards the guy in question joins your harem.

5. In order to make your guys even stronger in battles you need EXP books which can be won from various sources like the Pachinko (bad idea for new players due to lack of resources), the pantheon or the Places of Power or bought by cash from the market just like gifts which are needed to grow affection with your guys and unlock their stars. Independently from your own level each guy can be leveled up to Level 250 without any costs save the one paid for the EXP books. The more stars they've unlocked the more powerful their stats will be, Level ups and stars sort of work together there.

6. Every day there are "Daily missions" under the Acitivities section of the game where you gain free extra XP to help increase your own level and some gems or rarely a champion ticket or even a Pachinko Orb (these can be used to play Pachinko without having to pay kobans). If there are missions which have a blue background and take a long time to complete those are event missions (either from the classic event at the beginning of a month or from Orgy Days). These missions have kobans as a reward and if you manage to complete all of them you gain an extra guy, most often either a rare one (green background) or an Epic one (yellow background). If you manage to complete all Daily missions for a day you will gain 150 kobans as a reward everytime. Completing these Daily missions is a good way for absolute newbies to gain free kobans everyday as well as increasing their level quickly.

GH_main_Daily_Missions_status.thumb.png.71320826b15a8c45ea3469f3ac2d4c33.png

7. In the same tab there are also the Daily Contests, be careful with those and check the conditions as some contests have conditions that are very hard to fulfill for new players or even if they can compete they might be broke afterwards. In these players compete against each other fulfilling conditions in order to win extra gems, cash or on the first four places extra kobans.

8. The third tab in Activities are Places of Power, although I am not sure anymore which conditions apply to unlock them, most likely also a certain number of guys in the harem is needed. These PoP are missions you can send your guys on to gain free resources every seven hours. There exist three permanent PoPs where you can also win shards for extra guys you can get nowhere else, although these need to be unlocked by reaching certain worlds in the main story. These permanent PoPs can be leveled up (1 level costing 600 kobans) so the amount of rewards is increased. Furthermore there are nine temporary Places of Power which change every second week or so, these level automatically with your own level and give different resources as rewards. Manning these Places of Power and running as many at full power (so they cost only 7 hours to complete) is the best bet to gather lots of free resources over time, but you obviously need lots of leveled up guys to man all of them, so at first you'll have to prioritize which PoP to start depending on which rewards you need most.

Those are more or less the basics on how to start gathering resources and build a harem. Once that is on and running, we can start talking about the champions, the season, Path of Valor, Events and the Tower of Fame/League.

• Hearts 1

Thanks! That was super helpful!! Are the side quests useful to do? I just did a few and they seem to be kinda waste of energy? Also I can’t seem to load Tower of Fame. Is there a bug? Last qn (for now 😅) should I try to up stats as much as possible with whatever money I have? Hardcore charm and know how? Which ones are the priority?

The side quests are actually intended for players who already are as far in the main story as possible (meaning world 11 Ninja Sacred Lands right now) in order to have something to spend energy on as there are daily contests and some event tasks which require to spend energy.

Can't load ToF as in that an error message pops up or that there's just nothing to see yet? The ToF isn't unlocked from the start. It's also the main PvP feature of the game where players below level 50 shouldn't be already roaming around. 😄

When it comes to the stats on the market they are your own (the players) stats and they are combined with the stats of the guys in your battle team to form your overall battle power. Not really that important for fighting against the world villains but it will become important once you start competing in PvP and/or reach the higher stages of the Pantheon's stairway.

In the beginning your money is better invested in unlocking stars for your guys (after giving enough gifts that a guy unlocks his next star you have to pay a fee to get it) until you have at least seven 5 star guys with all stars unlocked who can then serve as your first primary battle team.

Afterwards you can start spending some money on stats but don't prioritize it yet. When it comes to the stats themselves which one has priority depends on what your player's primary stat is.

Your primary stat influences the direct attack power and Endurance, the latter which together with the stats of the guys in your battle team forms the Ego => HP-stat in battle.

The secondary and tertiary stat influence your defense and Harmony (which is the critical hit chance in battle).

Your primary stat is chosen at random when you start the game. For example, my primary stat is Charm as shown here in the red rectangle:

GH_main_Market_main_stat.thumb.png.8d5275b0acdb4bbae935f4ffb61a5d08.png

Each point invested in the primary stat gives +1 attack and +4 Endurance while each point in secondary and tertiary stat gives +0.25 Defense and +0.5 Harmony.

Edited by Eckos
  • Thanks 1

Yea, today it was roughly an hour long but it rarely goes more than that.

That's to say they did do it early enough today so that after the game went online again there are still 2 1/2 hours left to do some last attempts on the Orgy days event, League and the Daily contest if wished for.

@Daydreamerz don't apologize for asking questions about things that's what this forum is for. 😉

More guys can be got from almost everywhere, although most of them aren't quick.

Apart from story and villains, guys can be gained by playing Pachinko (this has often a RNG-based chance except for the red x10 Epic Orb which is incredibly rare because it guarantees one guy), from the Pantheon and champions, from the permanent Places of Power and, most often, from events.

Did you do all daily missions for the last five days? Then you should have already gained at least one guy, Chill Bugsy, from the Orgy Days event.

Right now we have the Legendary Contest event running. It is a particular event needing normally quite some preparation and resources if you want to go into the top positions, but even a new player like you has a chance to get the guy offered as a prize there.

To to this, you'll need to place "just" 25th place or higher for the next four days in the contests. This will get you 25 shards each day and you'll gain Sibin for your harem on the 4th day which is a 5 star legendary-grade guy which is arguably the strongest type of guy (in terms of battle stats) you can get as a new player (and in general if you're a player not paying real money).

You'll notice that on the Contest-tab there are two contests running today. One is the regular one and the other is the Legendary Contest which runs for four days.

Path of Valor is another chance to gain at least one guy, although the current one is on its last or second-to-last day so I doubt you'll be able to gain enough potions to unlock Peeping Tom Atsuo.

You can try to participate in the new one starting up soon.

The Season also holds two guys but it is a PVP-mode so you'll need at least seven guys with all five stars unlocked to be able to seriously participate.

---

Normally beating world 3 and having ten guys is enough to unlock champions. Take note though that 1 star guys do not count to the ten guy-condition for the champions because they cannot be used against champions.

1-star guys have very bad battle stats and aren't meant to be used in battles. They are there to provide additional cash (1.200 every 90 minutes), help out in Places of Power and be available for further level ups when the "Give XP to the guys"-condition in daily contests shows up.

So you'll need at least 10 "regular" guys to unlock the champions, meaning guys having 3 stars or more.

Edited by Eckos

Ah… dang it… I have a 1 star guy in my team… looks like I have to rely on the current legendary contest. 

Couldn’t complete the daily missions due to the time diff…. Sad…. Guess I have to wait some more then. Thanks as usual. Back with more questions soon! 

That explains things.

If you cleared Ninja village already the minimum guys you should have are:

- Bunny

- Gary

- Red Battler

- Austin

- Prince Karl

- Jino

That's already six 5 star guys, meaning only one missing.  If you got a 3 star guy like Dany or Travis (from Dark Lord) they can also be used as substitutes if no seventh 5 star is available.

Which further guys did you get so far?

---

That's really sad because the events with the daily missions (Classic and Orgy days) give you practically two guys for free each month.

Just managed to get 15 guys now to join a club. Anything to take note for that? Also trying to figure out how Champions work… 😅😅

Getting harder to win at the Tower with most other players higher stats than me. How do you tell if the guys in the harem have good stats and worth maxing their levels and stars? 

Lol, to be honest when it comes to clubs I am a total noob as well. To this day I haven't created or joined one because I'm not so inclined to Social media stuff. Maybe some of the mods/others can enlighten us here and if it's more than chatting maybe we can join the same club.

Champions are a bit tricky considering they work differently than usual villain or PvP battles.

With champions there are also two approaches goal-wise depending what you want: The equipment prizes and chances for the exclusive guys of them or making money.

For the first two, you need to try and build your ten-guy team up to be as strong as possible to defeat the champion using as few tickets as possible. For the second, you need to build the team to be as weak as possible while still being able to rack up decent amounts of impression. The latter is due to the champion awarding you money each time you lose to them, this can be a viable source of income if you have enough tickets at hand.

As in general how champions work, the easy part is getting together ten guys to challenge them, but how to order them and knowing the extra feats the champion battles have is another issue.

Champion battles partly follow the old battle system of the game which has been largely replaced by the 7guy-team battles with elements etc. in other areas.

GH_main_season_champion.thumb.png.a9912161d3a97261cb70cb80d1e38ea2.png

The three main stats (Charm, Hardcore and Know-How) are more important with champions due to special abilities attached to them for both your own guys and the guy of the champion. There is a certain percentage chance these abilities are triggered in each single round of battle.

These are:

Hardcore-guy: Wild Burst => does additional damage (either double or 50% more, forgot which one).

Charm-guy: Narcissism => boosts defense (especially useful in Stage 5 battles against champions).

Know-How-guy: Reassurance => Heals your ego a certain percentage.

The sex positions are more important too as when your guy matches the position shown at the top he deals extra damage as well. This applies of course also to the champion's guy (which makes some stages, especially some of the second-to-last champion, Visor, really challenging).

So considering the goals, depending on what you want it is advisable sometimes to go for matching positions and sometimes not.

With 15 guys the possible combinations are not yet that great, also considering 1star guys don't count. Once you have several guys though you can click on "change draft", check up to five guys you want to keep and shuffle the rest for other guys from your harem. This can be useful when the RNG gives you 10 guys at the start which are low-leveled or completely ill-equipped for the current champion.

The more guys you have in the harem, the more free "change drafts" you can unlock. Once the free ones are used up doing further drafts costs kobans. The free drafts are reset once you start a new stage.

Once a stage is cleared/won, there is a 24 hour resting period with the champion in question. Losing starts a 15 Minute resting time.

The last important point about champions (which many players overlook btw.) is the Impression-timer under the title of the champion-arena. Once you've started a stage by fighting just once another 24 hour-timer starts which represents the gathered impression for the champion. Since they're a forgetful lot after 24 hours they will forget a certain amount of impression you made on them so if you start a stage and don't finish it in 24 hours you'll lose progress once every day until it falls back to 0.

Some players who don't need the equipment and/or have already gained the guys available sometimes to that on purpose to use the champion stage in question only for generating money.

---

The Tower of Fame is imho the most challenging part of the game. You can of course compare the base stats of each guy at Level 1 but there are several factors which influence their stats.

Generally, the rarity of a guy also indicates higher stats. Starting/Common guys have "normally" the lowest, then come rare (green), epic (yellow), legendary (purple) and mythic (red) guys.

That's plain basics, but these get already muddled by the number of available stars, 5 star guys are almost always better than 3 star guys. A 5 star Starting/Common guy can thus be stronger than a rare and sometimes even an epic 3 star guy. Legendary Guys are the "crown jewels" for players who don't pay real money, especially 5 star ones hence why I recommended you to try and get Sibin from the current Legendary Contest. He's a 5 star Legendary and could become the most powerful guy in your battle team for a long time.

Take note though that the higher the rarity, the more expensive it is to unlock stars and leveling up also costs more EXP.

There are several more factors though which influence overall power in the Tower and also in the battle teams of the season:

Current blessings, elemental Bonus and possibly equipped boosters.

To explain these an extra post will be needed. 😁

Since Eckos has champs and the tower covered I'll just skip to clubs. There are technically no rules when it comes to clubs beyond ones individual clubs set and I doubt many clubs expect you to be social.

Clubs serve 2 major benefits. First is stat bonuses. Clubs have 8 things that can be upgraded to provide up to 10% increase to endurance, hardcore, knowhow, charm, harmony, experience gained, money gained and lastly club size which starts at a 20 member cap and can be increased to 40 members. If you join a club that isn't maxed they might expect you to contribute some resources to improving the club, the first 10 levels cost cash and the second 10 levels kobans.

The second major benefit is clubs have exclusive 5 star legendary guys for you to recruit which function the same as regular champs only there are 3 of them and they rotate each month. Aside from the 5* guys you can recruit having a 7th champ to fight also helps with Path of Attraction tasks.

When joining a club there are some things to consider. Joining a high level club will result in the club champ being higher level and if you're significantly lower than the other players you'll likely only get 1 shard per fight from the club champs because the amount of shards you can get depends on your damage and the number of club members actively participating in defeating the club. Joining a lower level club will mean better chance at recruiting guys but at the same time they are more likely to not have max benefits and might expect you to contribute.

Ah I see so its not mostly about the socializing aspect. So how does one apply for joining a club? Just clicking the Join button on one whose usernames you find funny/appealing? One whose level range is largely about the same as yours? One who has already most bonus stuff unlocked?

Ideally if I'd join a club there should be at least one or two players I know in there.

I got Sibin but he costs a bomb to upgrade affection so that will take some time. 😮💨😮💨 I’m in the 2nd level of tower and basically I’ve cleared the players whom I can beat. Rest of players too strong. Pretty sure Abernathy is out of reach.

Still figuring champions. Can we change the setup to match the positions to get the additional dmg? Or is that by chance? 

Eckos set up a club and I’ll join you 😅😅

Yea, legendary guys are very expensive to upgrade that's why newer players should go with 5 star guys of lower rarity first or 3 star rare/epic ones.

By 2nd level I guess you mean you're in Wanker II, the second league?

GH_main_League_Jan22.thumb.png.878b948170b1fbcb6803ecf3de9133b6.png

In the Tower the "levels" or rather leagues/tiers are like leagues in soccer, football etc., the higher you get the more difficult (and high-leveled) your opponents will be.

I'm in Sexpert II right now and I do have a hunch I am a bit too weak still to be able to really compete on top there. The thing is though, in Tower battles you gain EXP even if you lose a match so even if you can't win you should still perform to get those extra EXP.

Abernathy is more or less out of reach for me as well. You see, this guy is part of an event called "Kinky Cumpetition" which is arguably the worst event for low-level players and those who don't pay real money in the game. Kinky Cumpetition requires to often refresh the Kisses (in season) and the Battle tokens (in the Tower) with kobans to earn enough chances to get the guy. It is not meant to be cleared with natural regeneration alone.

---

Yea, you can change the order of the ten guys of your team for free before engaging the champion, just click one and drag him to the position you want. He'll swap places with the one already there.

---

Lol, yea, maybe that's an idea. 😁

@Oliver66 how do you set up a club?

Would it be a good idea for Daydreamerz and me to just set up a new one?

To join a club you go to the tower of fame and switch to the club tab. You can click on all the clubs there to see members, their levels & how developed the club is. If you sort by club level that's just the total of all members level in that club, by upgrade is how many upgrade the club has which caps at 160, and contribution which is largely pointless. When you find a club you'd like to join just click the join button in the bottom left corner. Club leaders can set their club to 3 different settings, closed won't let you join but that should have the join button greyed out. Open means you'll automatically join the club and requested means you'll request to join and later the club leader will have to approve before accepting. I don't think you can tell what they have it set to until you request to join and seeing if you automatically join or not. If not you have to wait around for them to approve and you can't send a request to a different club until you either cancel your request or the club leader accepts it.

If you do join a club and find its not to your liking for whatever reason there is a 24 hour cooldown which will prevent you from joining another club right away, it was added to stop people from club hoping to fight club champs multiple times a day. To create your own club I believe you click on the club menu on the main screen and it can be done there. It costs 600 kobans to do so.

• Thanks 1

I see, thanks. So the criteria to join a club aren't even that defined. Just either free join, needing approval from a club leader or not join at all (closed).

For what exactly are "closed" clubs for then I wonder, just one-person clubs or a set number of members right from the start who stick together?

600 kobans to create a club, huh?

Well, on the main Server I have more than 8.000 kobans in stock so there's enough for the upcoming PoA and possibly starting a club. On Nutaku not so much, have only 6.800 kobans there, still missing 400 for the PoA-Event this month...

So @Daydreamerz if you wanna start a club it'll only be possible from my side on the main server. Let me know if you really want it so I do not spend those 600 kobans needlessly. 😄

Kobans are the most valuable resource after all so each one you spend should be worth it.

The only official criteria for clubs is having 15 guys everything else is player imposed. As for closed some people want club benefits without having to deal with potential social aspect of it so they make their own and keep it closed. I originally made my club with that intention.

@Eckos I think we can just join one of the clubs with vacancies and understand more first? Otherwise it’s a big drain on resources. Shouldn’t be a prob for you to get into a club since you’re a seasoned player already. Maybe we can join one of the open clubs? 

Anyway I’m only playing on the main server now. Doesn’t make sense to duplicate everything in Nutaku. 

qn.. how to awaken harem for higher levels? Seems like it’s extremely hard to get the gems… I’m losing in tower coz most of the other players have lvl 350 harem while mine’s stuck at 250.