Pantheon's Stairway

After you hit enter and before you hit perform you'll have a screen showing your name and team on the left and temple # and their team on the right. The 4 stats you want o look at are right below your names. Attack is the man in from of the fire in the top left, ego(hit points) is the crown on the top right. Defence is bottom left with the man flexing over a blue background and harmoney bottom right which is the heart with the yin/yang inside. You can compare your stats the theirs but with the BDSM 7 man system and especially with elements there is a large random factor now with battles so you probably still have a chance at winning if you just keep at it.

Things you can do to try and improve your stats are upgrade stats at the market, upgrade equipment, try to upgrade more guys so you can break the next 50 level cap with your team. You can also check out blessings to see if you have any guys that will be stronger when upgraded for the week to improve your team.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the instructions on where to see the strength of the opponent in Pantheons Stairway. I note that the opponent now has a team of mythic guys and a strength that is far away from where I am or will reach in the foreseeable future, see the attached screenshot. Does this mean that there is no longer any point in playing this part of the game?

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 15.51.24.png

Well booya, that's a wall looking forward to, lol (not).

Right now I just finished floor 550 with both accounts but reading that even a player who has maxed everything with a team made up of the super-rare mythics gets stuck at some point is a bit disheartening.

Maybe they should consider increasing the Player level cap from 500 to 750 as well?

The guys offered as main rewards for the Pantheon are modeled after the Zodiac signs so there should be twelve in total. If you can get one every 500 levels such high difficulty spikes however would mean that no one gets beyond the third guy and those players who don't have a team full of mythics won't get even to the third guy at floor 1500?

Uh, maybe a bit of rebalancing would be in order there.

Slight story spoiler (drag your mouse over the text to see, no great way to hide spoilers here) >> but world 14 is actually a Knights of the Zodiac world so the world guy and 3 troll drops along with 2 tier drops are all zodiac knights so we won't needing to worry about that many floors.  <<

• Like 1

Ah, ok, that makes sense.

Does this forum not have a spoiler-tag like other forum software?

Concerning the spoiler, lol, I do wonder about world 14 when there are only 11 on the world map meaning world 12 and 13 are missing too. Are these spoiler-infos from the straight version of the game (HH)? Would be logical they share the same general main story only tweaked on the edges in GH with guys instead of girls.

The straight version hentai heroes is on world 16 and as our version mirrors theirs we know in advance what we'll be getting. We almost always get alts for guys before we meet them in the scrolls. If you're interested the upcoming worlds are: (spoiler starts below)

W12: One Piece part 2

W13: Digisekai (something about being sucked into another world)

W14: saint seiya / Knights of the Zodiac

W15: The failed straight clicker game tie-in world that probably won't make any sense to use cause we never got to see any of that story.

W16: Dragon Ball & Dragon Quest  <<

Figures, it's a shame the forum doesn't provide a full-fledged spoiler-tag.

Let's see if that works: 😛

<<World 13 sounds suspiciously like a hommage/cameo for either the Digimon and/or the .hack(dot hack) franchise. Both universes deal with digital "otherworlds" human souls can be sucked into completely and both have a diverse cast of both female and male characters which would provide plenty of girls/guys for both HH and GH to use.>>

Edit: It already fails when reading the "all activity"-stream, 🤣

Edited by Eckos

13 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

Slight story spoiler (drag your mouse over the text to see, no great way to hide spoilers here) >> but world 14 is actually a Knights of the Zodiac world so the world guy and 3 troll drops along with 2 tier drops are all zodiac knights so we won't needing to worry about that many floors.  <<

I figures out how to read your spoiler, however, I have no idea what you are talking about. How does this relate to Pantheons Stairway?

7 hours ago, BjørnBangkok said:

I figures out how to read your spoiler, however, I have no idea what you are talking about. How does this relate to Pantheons Stairway?

The 4 guys you can win from Pantheon are parodies from Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac. There are 12 knights of the Zodiac so someone assumed in the future we'd get the other 8 from higher floors of the pantheon. I was just letting them know that at least 6 of those are already planned but from a different source as mentioned in the spoilers.

Il y a 2 heures, Amithindorexxx a dit :

Can anyone tell me how to defeat Temple 600's lvl 250 stage? I am stuck over there. Despite improving stats of guys, it is looking hard to reach until that stages stat levels. Please help

You'll have to improve all your stats more until your stats are superior to the stage's stats. There is no magic formula...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...