Bug in current Orgy Days

Tomthe Bomb

Hi,

If you look at Orgy Days and select 'Lil' Red' you will get a button to take you the the Pachinko Game - OK sounds good, except that it is wrong.  The button should send you to Sex Champions Morning Wood to battle Romero.  How did I find this out?  Well actually I was going through Sex Champions to build up my money so I could buy books and flowers.  I was at Stage 12-3, somewhere in the middle and as I played to the end [about 8 combats] my reward was 20 shards for Lil' Red.  I was surprised but I remember working Pride Mansion to win Peeping Malina - so I thought that this would be similar.  I spent a lot of Kubans to move through Stage 12- 4 hoping to get another 20 shards BUT to my surprise I ended up with a syringe that I sold for 146K.  It should have been another 20 shards.  Also, if it is like with Peeping Malina, I will not get any shards in 12- 5 and will have to move through it and on to 13- 1 to get a chance at another 20 shards.  However I worry that Orgy Days will be over before I can pick up the other 80 shards.  I already have a dozen or more girls with over 50 shards all waiting until they come up again in one contest or another so I can get another shot at them.  I realize that this game is not supposed to be easy, but when the rules change in mid stream and the buttons are wrong, it makes me think that the quality control guys/girls are smoking wacky weed.  So will someone look into this, please.

Respectfully, Tomthe Bomb

Even if it's a bug (I don't know) with the current rates you're not going to get the girl using the champion, so sending you there would be misleading. It's better that it sends you to pachinko because that's your best bet to get her.
Don't waste your precious kobans trying to get her on the champion.

• Like 2

They implemented the "Event-Girl in Champion" with the Classic-Event this month and announced that in the Patch-notes. In Classic-event there was only a button who leads yout to Pachinko too, so I assume that's not a bug, it's intended.

Like Kenrae said it's only a chance to get shards for the girl from stage 1-4, 5th stage didn't give you shards and it's impossible to get enough shards from Champions without a platinum-card and/or spending Koban so the better way is the try at Pachinko. On the other hand it's worth a try to get some shards because if you have the luck to get one of theese girls as only avalaible in a MythicPachinko-Rotation you have to spend lesser x3/x6 Orbs to get her.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Even if it's a bug (I don't know) with the current rates you're not going to get the girl using the champion, so sending you there would be misleading. It's better that it sends you to pachinko because that's your best bet to get her.
Don't waste your precious kobans trying to get her on the champion.

Thank you for the advice, as you say the odds may be better on Pachinko [but they are not very good odds].  I guess the best attitude is NOT to expect winning any girls and the few you win are a delightful surprise.  Tomthe Bom

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

it's impossible to get enough shards from Champions without a platinum-card and/or spending Koban so the better way is the try at Pachinko.

Did that, also bought every bundle with EP in it yet in the end I used 97 EP and 4 EvP for zero girls. I am not complaining, I spent the money with my eyes wide open and I did get a lot of gems. If the game was about getting gems I would be killing it, but it isn't and it's the last time I use my total entertainment budget on bundles which fail in the games stated purpose for existing (i.e. get the girls). As for the Champions route, I won't use it deliberately for a simple reason. With over 200 rounds completed (a round is going through all five stages) I have yet to get even one equipment item I can use. 

• Like 2