maintenance

bagofcon

You are lucky Aussie Henry and bagofcon I am trying to start last daily mission. 

If I told you what I thought about a company that gives you 4 * 2 hour missions + hours of others on the last day of missions to get a girl and then puts the game down for this long, with a message saying see the forum for details, and then provides no details, I would be banned from the game (already lost guild members for swearing to devs) . I will never go on discord. Time to get to level 500 and quit. 

That will take me about 2 minutes if I can ever be bothered to log in again. 

Some of us have other things to do than play this game 24 hours a day. Or even 11 hours a day which is what would be required to finish off the last set of daily missions. 

So after setting an alarm to start the last mission in time I wont bother anymore, and that means end of road for me after nearly 5 years. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

So critical game events are announced on the chat side but not in the "official forums?" 🏳️

yes, that's how it has been for years now. Sometimes discord people post the announcement here in chit chat or so, but i didnt think todays updated would take that long. We also got the information only 2 hours before.

As a general rule: Updates are every Wednesday, if you can, finish everything you have to do 4-5 hours before game reset.

• Like 1