[ 19-Jan-22 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Fantasy Season. Next Event >>

dI6fTdD.png

Legendary Contests

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd of January,
you will have four days to prove youself.

There will be 4 Legendary contests which you'll have to complete.

I want to be a real girl

Darling,

Lavender has trouble expressing emotions, so she is often said to have the cold presence of a doll, but she is learning, thanks to her job helping people write naughty love letters.

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 pm UTC+1) of January you will have 4 days to convince Lavender to join your Harem. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get her!

All you’ll need to do is write your letter using only your tongue, hero!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Lavender

mbklsfG.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 7

6 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I don't think so, that starts tomorrow. Check the calendar again ;).

A Mythic Revival?

Sorry, I didn't look ahead. Yes, it should be a Mythic revival then ... or a Kinky revival 🤣

Edited by jelom
  • Like 5

Guys we are making Lavender sulk, don't ignore her XD02__victorique_de_blois__vector_by_agr_quasar_by_aggressive_vector-d66h8hf.thumb.png.dd9b0af7e53ffe6544e42752a7438e3d.png. Anyways as always i'll get her (possibly on the first day, but i'm not in a rush). For now i'm not sure who she is the parody of. She looks fine to me, nothing special. Maybe the scenes/poses will change my mind.

Now that the girl part is done: If is a Mythic revival i'm a bit unsure on what to do. I already made my month plan and this might be a bit... unexpected. If is someone that i already have i will not be "upset". If i miss her... i'll think about it but probably is a no. If she is Nike.... shut up and take my (virtual) money!!!!!

I would love a Kinky revival @jelom, with the same "rules" of a normal one. Even if you said it as a joke, it would be actually a very good idea imo. Maybe suggest it 😉

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1

il y a 19 minutes, Xemnas a dit :

Now that the girl part is done: If is a Mythic revival i'm a bit unsure on what to do. I already made my month plan and this might be a bit... unexpected. If is someone that i already have i will not be "upset". If i miss her... i'll think about it but probably is a no. If she is Nike.... shut up and take my (virtual) money!!!!!

If they keep reviving in release order, it should be Alexa.

Mythic Revivals are a good thing. Unannounced Mythic Revivals are a terrible thing (Although not exactly unexpected...)

I'll probably have enough Kobans to get her (If it's indeed Alexa), but I won't have a lot of combativity available, and I'll have to skip the new MD in February. Maybe PoV as well.

Edit: regarding the girl, I'll get her (There's really no reason not to :) ), but I won't have enough blue gems and books for her. I won't include her in my teams.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Mythic Revivals are a good thing. Unannounced Mythic Revivals are a terrible thing (Although not exactly unexpected...)

I´d honestly always prepare for the worst .. I´ll be betting on a MD revivial..just because Rosso mentioned the feb-march thing in the last Q&A. Good thing that I have all mythics I REALLY wouldn´t WANT to choose between the revival and the NEW girl due to koban shortage.. MYTHIC girls art style  is just superior to all the others imho :D

• Like 3

il y a 58 minutes, holymolly a dit :

I´d honestly always prepare for the worst .. I´ll be betting on a MD revivial

Yeah. With a proper heads up, I would have skipped PoV and saved ~3k Kobans. But with a surprise MD "announced" 3 days before, that's really not ideal...

I'll have to consider keeping a safety bag of 10k Kobans in the future, probably skipping the next PoV until then. Or maybe the next Mythic Girl will be really bad (or just meh) and I'll happily skip her :D

Moar hoarding :)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

I'll probably have enough Kobans to get her (If it's indeed Alexa), but I won't have a lot of combativity available, and I'll have to skip the new MD in February. Maybe PoV as well.

Edit: regarding the girl, I'll get her (There's really no reason not to :) ), but I won't have enough blue gems and books for her. I won't include her in my teams.

Agreed - if it's a Mythic Revival it's likely to be Alexa.

Which makes things tricky for me. I do not have Alexa. I do not have an Eccentric Mythic. So she would be a good addition to my Harem. However, I also do not have a Voyeur or Playful Mythic and one of those two is VERY likely to come up next month (they're the only dominances that don't have 2 Mythics). I also have a massive glut of Voyeur gems and I really need another Voyeur girl to make up a Voyeur team (I currently only have 2 L5*s, no other 5*s of any rarity). Eccentric is my second highest gem total, though still only half of Voyeur, and I already have an Eccentric team, albeit one without a Mythic.

On top of the above a) if it follows the pattern of the previous Mythic Revivals with the lower than usual shards it effectively forces you to use the 50x option for a higher Koban cost and b) I don't have the Combativity saved. So both of these would push up the cost for picking her up, making grabbing Alexa a more expensive proposition than grabbing next month's Mythic.

I could afford to do both - I have 3200 Kobans (Nutaku) and 11 SP, but it'd leave my Koban stash badly depleted. So everything considered, I'll reluctantly likely give this one a miss and hope for a Voyeur next month (though I'll likely pick her up regardless).

Alongside all of this, I don't usually express preferences about the girls but Alexa's my least favoured of the Mythics. I just don't get all the dildos floating around inside of her.....

As to the LC - Lavender - it's a strange decision to make the CC girl, the LC girl and the MD girl in the same month all of a single dominance. Given the strain that puts on a single gem colour it actually devalues collecting them as most players won't be able to upgrade them any time soon. Was this an intended strategy? Will we see months focusing on single dominances going forward? Or is it just coincidence? I hope the latter.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Liliat said:

Yeah. With a proper heads up, I would have skipped PoV and saved ~3k Kobans. But with a surprise MD "announced" 3 days before, that's really not ideal...

I'll have to consider keeping a safety bag of 10k Kobans in the future, probably skipping the next PoV until then. Or maybe the next Mythic Girl will be really bad (or just meh) and I'll happily skip her :D

Moar hoarding :)

Yeah it would be a lot nicer if people would get a proper head up.. all those surprises are probably the biggest reason why people hoard this much.
skipping the next PoV it it

Since the last Revivial was Estelle, it´s only logical to assume that Alexa will be the next.

2 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Yeah, but we are talking about KK so..... You said well: "if" XD that's why I considered all the possibilities.

• Like 2

It's actually worth considering - if the new 2 day event is a Mythic Revival - that if you particularly like/need Alexa, this is potentially your last chance to pick her up.

If Mythic Revivals happen once/month, they continue to work through the Mythics in order of release and they continue to release one Mythic/month, then this is just like a staggered start to the Mythic Days. The Mythic Revivals will never go back to Bunna etc.

Unless they switch-up the format so that more than one Mythic is available over the Mythic Revivals, you get two shots at a Mythic and that's your lot.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

It's actually worth considering - if the new 2 day event is a Mythic Revival - that if you particularly like/need Alexa, this is potentially your last chance to pick her up.

If Mythic Revivals happen once/month, they continue to work through the Mythics in order of release and they continue to release one Mythic/month, then this is just like a staggered start to the Mythic Days. The Mythic Revivals will never go back to Bunna etc.

Unless they switch-up the format so that more than one Mythic is available over the Mythic Revivals, you get two shots at a Mythic and that's your lot.

*cough* Orgy Days *cough*

4 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Dont get hyped guys, its just going to be a Kinky. There has been no word about Mythic Revivals and if they even will return.

you are wrong, i would say in both claims. I am positive it's gonna be MD (they wont put another KC right behind the last one). Rosso also said in the last QA that mythic revivals will come back this year. I am a little surprised that it's that fast.

I dont care though. I have all the mythics. Since i dont get any girls in MYP anymore (most likely), i even dont need the extra orbs. But I am glad for all the guys who missed them on the first round.

• Like 6

Everyone can calm down, it's confirmed as Kinky Cumpetition #20

In any case, I am legitimately surprised by how few people utilize their seasons and PoV bonus for Day 1 of Legendary Contests. I understand that many high-level players have the mythic pachinko essentially cleaned out so the orbs are not useful to them, but for most of us those orbs are quite worthwhile. And with just how much XP is up for grabs, you need both Seasons and PoV to have a reliable shot at top 4 on day 1. In my case I fell short. I decided to pay to unlock the bonus path, as it took me from 5th place to 1st place. We'll see if I get sniped, but it should guarantee me the girl day 1 so I'm in contention for those orbs on day 2.

I'm not yet sure how I'll play it on day 2. I know I'm going to unload my epic pachinko stash and at least enough great pachinko orbs to get the new 1-star girls, but I may just stop at that point depending on where I stand and what the competition looks like to build a bigger stockpile for next month. Day 3 I'm not even going to bother, there are too many people willing to throw ridiculous amounts of kobons on villain fights to win those. Day 4 is where I'm going to go crazy, as I've got my gems lined up and 1.3M in books stockpiled to make the jump up to level 650. My apologies to anyone who ends up in the bracket with me.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Attirm said:

Everyone can calm down, it's confirmed as Kinky Cumpetition #20

you missed a little bit of the plot, i guess. We werent talking about todays starting 2 day event (which is KC #20), but the 2 day event which is basically new in the calendar from 23th-25th this month.

about the other stuff: yeah, i am always surprised too how many still not use them properly. It depends a lot on the bracket though. Some players might spend them not before 10-1 minute before contest ending. That being said, in my bracket I need at least all season + PoV xp to make it into top4.

I wouldnt do that, but the gem rewards are calling me. I also like this event to finish as early as possible. If there are easy xp contests before LC I usually use some rewards there, 50 nubans are better (for me) than maybe no even having a chance for top4 if we get unlucky with the regular contest (like we did on nutaku, money spending contest).

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Guys we are making Lavender sulk, don't ignore her XD02__victorique_de_blois__vector_by_agr_quasar_by_aggressive_vector-d66h8hf.thumb.png.dd9b0af7e53ffe6544e42752a7438e3d.png.

Yup. ^^ Getting a tidbit off-topic for this thread.

Plus, let's not spoil the "Surprise! motherfuckers" gift, Rosso will be super disappointed if you guys see it coming (even a couple of days early).
Your tears of joy from having been unable to plan in this long-term planning game simply won't taste the same... :ph34r: /s

Lavender looks nice enough from what little I've seen so far (eg her avatar and initial pose). But I've been burned before, so wait and see. I'm currently sitting at #2 in my group, with #1 over 500k ahead, #3 right on my tail, and #4 and beyond thankfully way behind so far. Fingers crossed that this holds. I really hate having to do multiple hail-marys instead of just the one for LC in the BoD.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, blaa said:

I wouldnt do that, but the gem rewards are calling me. I also like this event to finish as early as possible. If there are easy xp contests before LC I usually use some rewards there, 50 nubans are better (for me) than maybe no even having a chance for top4 if we get unlucky with the regular contest (like we did on nutaku, money spending contest).

so, i did go for it. Ricky positioned him a few minutes before reset to snip thatonehope, but I couldnt let that happen; I had to spend 3G though. Not sure if it's worth some kobans and some more gems, but what's done is done.

image.png.430c3bf4c99119a74b81a287f11bf2f5.png

Let's see how many more gems i can farm the next 3 days. Probably not that much, I am afraid (champions will be on cooldown for day3, tomorrow I wont be around on reset)

• Like 5