[ 19-Jan-22 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Same here, done on the first day. Awwww bye LC.

I ended 3 with 3.3M points, the second had 3.9M and the first was 5M. Glad that i was able to have this result even if i deviated from my original plan.

The idea was to unlock the pay Pov to get more exp, but since we might have a Mythic revival with a girl that i might want, i chose to "sacrifice" exp and 1 girl to be in the position to get the Mythic and "save" some kobans. I have to make drastic decisions these days unfortunately.

Good luck to who is still fighting.

• Like 5

Congrats for your wins, folks. My second place held (no screenshot, but #1 was well over 4.5M, me a bit over 4.1M, #3 at around 4M and then it fell off a cliff with #4 at 3.7M). Done with LC too! B|

Good luck to those still fighting for it.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Was there a reason for you spending so much on that contest? A secondary objective that required buring orbs?

A pretty good reason if I do say so myself, you can read it here like bolitho76 above mentioned: 

• Thanks 1

ranking.PNG.528508e7805146bf93add0f49c0c8eac.PNG

Well, it's not strictly over yet, but no one has moved in 12 hours so I'm not expecting any further shifts. This has more or less been the story of every day in LC this month for me; I shot for 1st place on days 1 and 4 and got sniped to 2nd, and shot for 2nd on day 2 and got sniped to 5th. It was unfortunate, but every round I got bracketed with people who edged me out. I'm not upset, though, as the bad luck with my brackets was more than made up for with good luck at the pachinko where I picked up eight girls from the epic pachinko this month. This is by far the best haul I've gotten since the PoP nerf, and I'm more than happy to call this month's LC a big win in spite of my lackluster placements.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1