Champions unlocked

Huichan

I suddenly have unlocked all champions (i only had the first four) and all my girls are suddenly a lot stronger then they jused to be, ive read that some had proplems with girls getting unawakend but it seems like the opposite happent to me (before my strongest ones where ca strengt rating 25.000-30.000 and a bit above but now all my girls have a rating of atleast 20.000 even girls that only had a rating of 12.000 or something like that, also my strong girls are all at ca 35.000-40.000 i dont remember exact numbers). i think its since todays event but it could be that it happend a bit earlyer and i just dind`t notice (sorry bad english).

18 hours ago, Kenrae said:

The girls have the same stats, they just now show their attack power with yours added, while previously you only saw the girl attack. They do the same damage than before.

ok thanks, but do you know why the champions are unlocked? not that its a bad think for me.

Il y a 19 heures, Huichan a dit :

ok thanks, but do you know why the champions are unlocked? not that its a bad think for me.

For me, when I just finish the third champion and unlock the fourth; the fifth and sixth champion also have been unlocked at the same time. Maybe the dev have changed something and now the last 3 champions are open at the same time?