Daily Goals - now LIVE

FinderKeeper

20 minutes ago, Incubys said:

Maybe it's because where gems are available from have already been amended, as all gems are now available from Villains and PoPs, rather then the limited ones mentioned on the chart.

I like the amendments because they were added after the Gems implementation, and as such, they are a gift to all of us. Gems for the Pop (main and temporary) are on the official chart so only the villians had a true amendment. Imho the easiest fix would be adding them to the existing rewards, but that is up to Kinkoid.  

The chart only shows Exhib & Sub gems for PoPs, but you can actually gain all (?) gems on PoPs so that has changed as well as Villains.

Edit - As for the rewards, I'm happy as they are, though I'd never say to to any extra's KK may want to add 😁

Edited by Incubys

6 hours ago, blaa said:

unfortunately, i have to quote you again, nothing personal though.

It's not a scare (nice reframing, unfortunately not in a good way, cause it's unnecessary and uncalled-for), it's how people see it and what they argue for (and it's not a counter to call it scare, especially not because you feel or think it is). Problem is, we might differ in our verdict about 'what's more'. But, I know, no "semantic"-discussion, even though that makes or breaks the point, IMO.

Could you please kindly go to your profile page, READ and UNDERSTAND my formal WARNING about this kind of attitude of yours, and cut it out from now on? You're otherwise a very good poster and active member of the forum community, but that shit has got to stop. Thanks. -_-

@natstar To understand your own temp ban, please also visit your own profile page and read my private warnings there (as well as past ones from moderators in general if you haven't read them so far). I know it's not super intuitive and users don't get a notification to lead them to the warning when they get one. So now you'll know where to look too. ;) 

------------
And yes, it's 5 chests in total, not 4. I made a mistake, happens to the best of us. But thanks for correcting me on that.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Added information
  • Hug 2

2 minutes ago, Incubys said:

The chart only shows Exhib & Sub gems for PoPs, but you can actually gain all (?) gems on PoPs so that has changed as well as Villains

Not exactly, look at the lower left corner, Temporary PoPs can be any of the gems. Villains is where the real amendment/changes were made.

1 minute ago, Pelinor said:

Not exactly, look at the lower left corner, Temporary PoPs can be any of the gems. Villains is where the real amendment/changes were made.

Apologies, I was reading what was original Perm PoP section which was removed, guess I need to go to Spec Savers ! 😄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Moonlynx said:

Way too easy, way too generous. And the players like it! Kinkoid has to do something about this, fast!

I'll take what I can get. But I'm waiting for the unavoidable nerf. Or the rubberband effect. Whatever happens first. ;)

Common Moony..don´t say that out loud ...we don´t want another bla/EpP orbs situation :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Hearts 1

• Community Manager

@Pelinor
Woops, busted! 🤣

That's why you don't show things in advance.
I asked GD and this has dropped out from the roadmap.

On a side note, guys, it would be very appreciated to leave any positive feedback on that feature. 
Show us some love for that release, it would be very appreciated and motivational. 🧡

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 3

16 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Back on topic, I don't really see where this "more planning" scare comes from. I've literally accumulated more points than needed to unlock all 4 chests for both DGs so far, without putting any amount of effort into it for the full-blown one, and just a little bit (and very few, non-vital resources) for the one I chose to rush in under one hour before the reset.

I don't know how much you have played on test server last week. Not everyday is as easy as what we have seen on live server for the past 2 days. On some days, I couldn't get 100 potions on DG just by playing normally. I did have to spend extra resources to get to 100 like @blaa said. It wasn't much and I still like DG overall.

I don't think blaa deserves a warning just because you disagree with his assessment. You took his reply too personally when he just explained his thought rationally.

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

Il y a 1 heure, Noacc a dit :

On a side note, guys, it would be very appreciated to leave any positive feedback on that feature. 
Show us some love for that release, it would be very appreciated and motivational. 🧡

This clearly feel like a good Daily activity as well as a good "catch up" mechanism for new/returning player. :)

I'm level 36X, and 7 750 xp/day for doing nothing special still feel great, and i think the rest of the rewards add positively to the game

I'm not sure how it feel to veteran (i mean, other than what was said here) but at my level i like this features! I wouldn't mind seeing it expended even :D 

il y a 13 minutes, Methos2 a dit :

I did have to spend extra resources to get to 100 like @blaa said. It wasn't much and I still like DG overall.

I agree on that. From the list of missions, it seems like the 100 mark will not be "free" every day, but i think it's not that bad of a deal generally, and even so it should not happen that often

Edited by Boulie2
  • Like 7

Obviously, just playing "like you do without even checking the daily goals" wouldn't work, so, technically, yeah, it "affects" the way we play the game. Yesterday I think I didn't have to do anything special; today I had to either get a new girl (I tried to get the 100th shard from one of the villain, but didn't succeed), or beat 2 Champions and Awaken twice, or beat 7 champions. I chose awakening because I could (Btw: using a Mythic lvl 350 book doesn't count as awakening twice :) ), but beating 7 champions would have been fine as well.

So, it's not a "100% free, no-brain" feature, but it's still close enough. You have to look at the goal, but actually completing them is pretty much trivial (Unless you're hit super hard by bad RNG, which will probably happen from time to time). And the rewards are awesome ❤️ Not game-breaking OP, but very welcome, to solve some of our worse bottlenecks (PXP, GXP, Affection, and even a bit of Combativity for the cherry on top 🍒)

All in all, I love it very much 🥰

(Fixing the timer bug and the lost rewards bug would be even greater :D )

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 5

Perhaps I see the Daily goals a little bit more positiv as they be, because after they was introduced on Wednesday before refresh time I could do enough goals to get the last chest and the mythic book gives me the needed 20k GXP to get 1st  place in contest and aditional 180 Koban 😁

I think it will be a good adition. The most tasks seems realy doable with normal gameplay. Sure, you can have very bad luck and get a lot of goals that you normaly only do if there is a matching contest but it's no feature that will nuke your progress in the game if you can't (or won't) fulfill it on some days.

I'm fine with the Rewards (How could I not, thinking about the precious aditional Koban I got 😁) and miss nothing. We have a lot of places from where we got gems and the gems are not my bottleneck att the moment and I didn't suspect that they will be a bottleneck in the future to me. From clubmates, which are in the range from 200-300, I know their bottleneck aren't gems too. The bottlenecks are Yumen, gifts or books and at all theese bottlenecks the daily goals helps.

The additional time for this feature is minimal and the most time of this will be to claim the chests 😉. Ok, a little bit more serious: Most of the tasks are realy normal gameplay. Sometimes you have to make a decision to choose between daily goals because of the fact you want storage needed ressource but this affects not only daily goals, that affects PoV too and in my opinion is one of the normal settings in games were you have to plan how to use your ressources at best and have sometimes to withdraw from using a feature for some time.

Oh, by the way: The only one that is to 🤮 is the timer bug... Please fix it as fast as possible.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 5

No gems then, fine by me - would have taken them over money. Glad I can agree with most people here (especially the last 4 posts): Nice feature overall, good rewards, some tasks may need some rethinking, especially if you put them in connections with the whole game design. 

I already gave you a very motivational and constructive feedback on discord, noacc, so you know that this was good idea, but I can say it again: well done, keep the next features like this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Methos2 said:

test server last week

Yeah, no. You might have missed it somehow, even though it was largely discussed as it was happening right in this here thread, but in this specific case, Kinkoid DID follow feedback pretty quickly and very neatly. The version of Daily Goals we have on the prod server now is so much improved compared to what was previously available on the test server that it's actually a very bad idea to take your experience from the TS as any indication of what was actually released on the live server.

It might also explain the extreme "worse than the worst case scenario" comments from other players, including @blaa (your guess is as good as mine). In any case, it's the other way around: you need to forget about the harder goals with fewer points and less overlap as you might have experienced on the TS, and look at the much improved feature as it actually is live now. Does this look anything like it was on the TS before they heavily reworked the feature further to player feedback?

DAILY GOALS 2022-01-27.png

3 hours ago, Methos2 said:

I don't think blaa deserves a warning just because you disagree with his assessment. You took his reply too personally when he just explained his thought rationally.

Cool story, bro. Friendly informal warning this once, though: just because you type in a smaller font, doesn't make an unacceptable statement magically acceptable. You don't know the situation and it's not your place to rate this forum's moderation anyway. Keep this kind of background noise to yourself. Thanks.

• Like 1

The positive: 👍

An additional source of resources, even ignoring it and only going to claim rewards before reset, will give you the 60 potions reward almost every day just with normal gameplay (daily missions, defeat villains, win in leagues and seasons, buy items, pantheon performances, spend energy, spend money), and with the excess potions in the tasks you will reach the 80 and 100 potions reward many days even avoiding the bad tasks (spend kobans, restock market, pachinko, get new girl,  awakening, upgrade, and level up girl) that made you go out of your usual way of play.

The negative: 👎

Making it live with this bug. (but I expect they will fix it in a few days so it would be a temporary issue)

imagen.thumb.png.8fc27f1c5d4ace731da8560a717a7c8f.png

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Noacc said:

Daily Goals looks like a very good addition to the game. 👍

It adds a natural way to get some rewards. And at the same time it keeps you looking at your daily routine if you want the extra.

Aside from daily goals position in activities window, goals integrate in a non-intrusive way which is very appreciated.

Thanks guys!

And bugs will be bugs - so no special mentions atm. ^^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bertolski said:

My daily goals did not refresh either. The same completed ones of yesterday still show. So no new daily goals for today. When it says daily it should mean daily. Thanks for the daily bug.

Have you tried reloggin into the game (like pretty much everyone has suggested the last couple of days)?
That should fix it.

• Like 3

DAILY GOALS 2022-01-29 A.png

Tough, but I have to go for about 24 hours starting fairly soon, so I had to make a bit of an effort (j/k this was still easy peasy and a wonderful gift from Kinkoid I'm still super pumped about :x)

DAILY GOALS 2022-01-29 B.png

Have a good weekend, folks! Play nice while I'm away. :ph34r:

• Like 4

il y a 21 minutes, bohammettuz a dit :

I’m wondering about a pattern I think I’m seeing.

Do all the goals you get on any given day always add up to 150 potential points in total?

I believe the number of goals from each rarity is fixed, hence the same maximum output

(6 common, 3 uncommon (green), 1 epic and 1 legendary)

• Like 2

Ok, so I have this thought question and, having read/skimmed all over the posts so far I didn't see it brought up so I shall ask...

...why are hotdogs in packs... no, wait, wrong question...

The question is, is there anything to be gained by completing ALL of the daily goals?

I haven't tested it yet as, so far, I haven't found left over goals that don't require me to spend resources I'm not ready to spend... if that makes sense?

In the mean time I'll putter over my daily goals and see if I can convince myself to spend those hard to get things on one of the account.

Oh yes, also, I enjoyed this feature.

For myself, it wasn't hard to understand as they had a similar feature in HClicker.

Also, for using it, I go through and do all of my regular stuff THEN go look at this and see what's left or needed.

• Like 1