Champions got broken?

Икфтвщт

Yesterday challenged with Club Champion and saw, that my girls got 1,5-2x more damage then usually(got no buffs for champions), didnt attached any importance to it.
But what is today with Champions in SGP? Still more powefull girls (in numbers), but the damage is pathetic! For example i need about 50 tries just for Romero. Bad luck today you think?But last months I need max 20( 10-12 usually) for him in the worth case!!! Now Romero = Visor for me (and all another low-level champs too) and for Alban it goes to 100 tickets ( 35 -45 usually) WTF?

15 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

okay, it's no sense(if they got same dmg, what is the point to show fake numbers), but I understood
But what I still didnt understood: how can I spent today about 170 to beat all SGP Champions, if earlier it always was about 70-100? If dmg is about\same, then how is it possible? From the moment of all champs unlocking I NEVER spent so much tickets for them (even before blessing system)

10 hours ago, Икфтвщт said:

okay, it's no sense(if they got same dmg, what is the point to show fake numbers), but I understood
But what I still didnt understood: how can I spent today about 170 to beat all SGP Champions, if earlier it always was about 70-100? If dmg is about\same, then how is it possible? From the moment of all champs unlocking I NEVER spent so much tickets for them (even before blessing system)

The fake numbers were the previous numbers, they were wrong.

On your other question, the champions get stronger every time you beat them.