Unclaimed Contest Rewards

sweetscar

Just a curiosity if anyone knows, if I leave the contest rewards unclaimed when the contest's finished, is there any time limit for them as in will they ever just suddenly disappear or can they just be kept there unclaimed until I decide to claim it one day? (This includes time-specific contest rewards like Legendary Contest)

Cheers~

3 hours ago, Loki_ said:

I've recently lost couple of unclaimed rewards (including a guy) from the PoV, when it changed all that was unclaimed disappeared. :(

sweetcar meant Daily Contests, the option to leave them be and claim them later only applies to them.

Events and things like Season, Path of Attraction or Path of Valor rewards need to be claimed before their timer runs out, exception being if you paid real money for one of the monthly cards as then Season, PoA and PoV rewards are collected automatically for you once their time is up.

Il y a 3 heures, Loki_ a dit :

I've recently lost couple of unclaimed rewards (including a guy) from the PoV, when it changed all that was unclaimed disappeared. :(

That's an other problem. You need the gold card to get unclaimed rewards at the end of an event. I'm sorry for you :(
You can run unclaimed contest but at some points it's gonna disappear. The only relevant time I keep my daily contest rewards is during Legendary Contests so I can claim the guy on day 4 and get 50k for the harem building contest but that's all :(