Will previous PoA/KC/LC ever return?

haven4ever

Okay I am a little cranky after missing out on Sibin while on 75 shards as my internet decided to die on the final day, imagine if we still had those tokens...

Saltiness aside, I have realised that they never seem to bring back old characters from Paths of Attraction/Kinky Competition/Legendary Contests. While they happen to resurrect the less obtainable Mythic Days guys... 

Does anyone know if a return is at all planned or are they gated off forever given that it has been multiple years since some have gone...? Given collection is a big part of the game, not sure spending money is worth it if they just keep bringing out new guys with 0 recycling.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Guys from Season also belong to the "currently not available" group while the Legendary Contest guys do indirectly. As far as I know Legendary Contest guys on occasion pop up in the Mythic Pachinko but that's all that is about it.

More or less the only guys you get second chances on are those from Classic events which reappear in Orgy Days. The guys newly brought to the Tower of Fame are also "exclusive" right now with no further chances to get them.

I feel quite vindicated by this post tbh because I am also one of those "collector players", not to mention "Catch them all" is still an advertisement slogan of the game around the net.

As far as I know the return of guys from PoA, Season etc. has not been completely ruled out, but the devs haven't yet thought about how and when there should/will be chances for players to get more of the older guys.

Maybe this new "Labyrinth"-feature will allow us to work for some of these guys? Heck, maybe they should just introduce two or three new champions where you can earn older guys from previous PoAs or Seasons as prizes?

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Actually Legendary Contest for sure cannot appear in mythic pachinko. Legendary days guys the first 12 can and have appeared in mythic pachinko but everyone after Lawrence has never appeared and it is assumed they purposefully stopped adding LD guys too.

Some PoA guys have returned in a very horrible capacity, basically 3 of them were shoved into a KC event in August which pretty much made them all impossible to get unless you had the 3 PoA guys beforehand.

The devs sometimes have Q&A's and during a recent one said all guys will eventually return but when/how hasn't been discussed so I wouldn't assume its any time soon. From how it was discussed it didn't sound like they had anything in the works he just said a few ways of how they might return, like by possibly adding a new pachinko for them.

• Thanks 2