what about Lesbian Harem ?

IOIOI

Lesbian harem was actually suggested a long time ago before they even made gayharem,hentaiclicker,comix,ect
pretty much said they were not going to make it since would just take people away from the main game when that is what the other versions of the game did anyways.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised :O 1

4 minutes ago, natstar said:

Lesbian harem was actually suggested a long time ago before they even made gayharem,hentaiclicker,comix,ect
pretty much said they were not going to make it since would just take people away from the main game when that is what the other versions of the game did anyways.

when i start play Heroes , i was thinking why there gay and no Lesbain , and i thought thats all what they add from first time. but when i see Devs add Cosmix , well i have to ask and know if they will add it 😊

Yep, it's been asked many times over the years and firmly rejected by Kinkoid. This as well as a bisexual version and/or a futanari version, just so you know. Basically, the audience is expected to be either fully into a (mostly stereotypical) straight male perspective (HH if they're into Japanese stuff, CxH if they're into US stuff) or fully into a (mostly yaoi slash "The Smurfs, hold the Smurfette"-typical) gay male perspective (GH), and that's it. If you're into lesbian stuff, they'll tell you there's some lesbian action in the main "straight male"-oriented game(s), and if you're into bisexual males, transgender or, to a large extent femdom (though I'm still holding a slim hope this might change back to what it once was), then no Kinkoid game for you. :ph34r:

It doesn't mean they won't change their mind in the distant future, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yep, it's been asked many times over the years and firmly rejected by Kinkoid. This as well as a bisexual version and/or a futanari version, just so you know. Basically, the audience is expected to be either fully into a (mostly stereotypical) straight male perspective (HH if they're into Japanese stuff, CxH if they're into US stuff) or fully into a (mostly yaoi slash "The Smurfs, hold the Smurfette"-typical) gay male perspective (GH), and that's it. If you're into lesbian stuff, they'll tell you there's some lesbian action in the main "straight male"-oriented game(s), and if you're into bisexual males, transgender or, to a large extent femdom (though I'm still holding a slim hope this might change back to what it once was), then no Kinkoid game for you. :ph34r:

It doesn't mean they won't change their mind in the distant future, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

i hold my breath too , and if they change their mind then its will be breathtaking 😄

Edited by IOIOI
  • Like 1