• Yucky
  6. 6. Rate Foxy Lady

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the From The Stars Season. Next Event >>

axuLsl6.jpg

Path of Attraction

So Bad it's Good Girls
Wildman, four cunning seductreses are awaiting for you prove them your power!

Starting today and ending on the 30th (1 pm UTC+1) of January, you can get 4 heroines who control the sex magic and coital arts to join your Harem! Complete 20 different tasks to get them craving for you.

Hypnosia and Sorceress Lamia will be yours if you complete all tasks. With some extra effort, you can also get on your side Fiend and Ashen Eve, but you’ll have to double your efforts.

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Hypnosia

ava0-1200x.webp

Sorceress Lamia

ava0-1200x.webp

Fiend

ava0-1200x.webp

Ashen Eve

Recent Girls
2x Champion
(not part of this event)

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Gehena

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Foxy Lady

EEs3ga3.jpg

@Noacc

• Thinking 1

Try as I might, I can't figure out how I'm supposed to squeeze 5, 8 and 15 - totaling 28 - champion performances into 6 days.

At the moment even without bothering to optimize the match up of girls when challenging the champions I'm one-shot defeating them... resulting in a 24 hour cool-down.

That's a max of 2 each day. It'd take me a fortnight to complete just the champion tiers of the event, let alone the rest.

• Like 12

Exactly.

Rushed to implement Champions into CxH before PoA.

Copy-pasted in from HxH without considering the differences in implementation between the two.

No one, baring the ultimate whales is going to use gold/kobans to refresh that many times.

And unlike when they previously just copy-pasted in energy-spending tasks to CxH when most had no means of spending and just compensated by early-releasing a side quest, I can't think of any way for them to get out of this. They could remove the cool down or reduce it to an hour or something... but then a lot of people over the next 6 days would use that to get the two girls from champions and thus finish out the content there far ahead of what the Devs would have anticipated.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DudeManGuy said:

.. but then a lot of people over the next 6 days would use that to get the two girls from champions and thus finish out the content there far ahead of what the Devs would have anticipated.

It's not possible to get the first one without spending money. I just regret to release saison pass before checking, because this time it wouldn't help me..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Madman6543 said:

It's not possible to get the first one without spending money. I just regret to release saison pass before checking, because this time it wouldn't help me..

I was specifically said if the Devs removed the 24 hour cool-down to let people do champions more than once a day, then people would surely rush through and get the girls.

Only someone with a very long number in their bank balance - and wanting to shorten it significantly - would rush through to girls with the current gold cost for overriding the cool-down, lol.

But yeah... I was super paranoid this would happen and held off buying the unlock for that very reason.

10 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

It will be corrected.

Phew.

I guess we wait and see how this unfolds.

It doesn't feel like a very equitable solution if it's just to make it so it'll take more tickets to get the same Champion progression/rewards for the duration of PoA.

Still a better solution than the alternatives, just not a better solution than simply thinking ahead in the first place.

Edited by DudeManGuy
Fixing a double negative
  • Like 1

... I hope that's not all they intend to do.
If the champions still stay one-shot knock-overs it's still a big problem.

Do tasks 1 to 5.
Do Champions x2
Do tasks 7 and 8.
Wait for Champion cool-down to finish.

Easy enough, about 24 hours.

Do Champions x2
Then, however, you have to wait 24 hours of cool-down.
You've lost an entire day with no other progress on tasks.
Then do Champions x2 again.

24 hours waiting for Champions to cool-down again.
Meanwhile do tasks 10 to 14.

Here we go again.

Do Champions x2
Wait 24 hours of cool-down.
Do Champions x2
Wait 24 hours of cool-down.
Do Champions x2

That's 5 full days just between the doing task 6 and task 15 if you are ready to do them the instant the cool-down finishes.
That leaves 24 hours when the champions aren't in cool-down where you can afford to be in the middle of other tasks.

Worse still for me.

I don't think I can do it.

I've got 22 hours of cool-down on the Champions right now, because I did them just before roll-over.
So in 5 days time, I'll still have about 40 minutes of cool-down on Champions, waiting to do Champion fight 5 & 6 for task 15... right with PoA finishes.

That's just the math as I see it.
Ugly math.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, jelom said:

For champions, try to select your weakest girls (preferably level 1) and put the worst gear you find in your inventory, that way you won't finish the champion in one try.

... I can't recall the random draft girls or the replacements when I do a new draft ever containing a 1-star girl so far, since Champions was rolled out.

I haven't got a shortage of 1-star girls either or anything like that.

And if only I hadn't sold all those bits of green gear I had on Thursday's contest.
I'd figured leaving a stack of orange and purple surplus would do the job for 'Sell Items' tasks and give me a nice cash payout for the 'Spend Money' tasks.

1 hour ago, thrawn00 said:

Hoping I can make my champion team to suck as much as possible, but currently I think it's going to be impossible for me to complete this.

It is not.
Even with the weakest team I could manage (7 were lvl 1) I still one-shot the champions.

Edited by ZwartWit
  • Like 2

Some folks over on the Discord have already cottoned onto the fact that for the newer players who haven't completed 'World 3 Quest 5: “A Boost for Two”' they can't even DO any Champion fights yet, meaning that for them PoA is literally unplayable, not just technically so, like it is for the high-level established players. The more this goes on the clearer it is how poorly thought everything has been.

• Like 4

Ok here is the way to not one-shot the champions:

Gear: Use six only harmony pieces. Second choice would be mixed harmony/endurance.

Girls selection: try to select at least seven girls of level 1 (at my setup they were shown as 11.1k power), prefer hardcore over charm, and avoid know-how (especially for those level 1 girls). You don't want to recover health and you want to have low defense so the champion is slowly but steadily sapping your ego. It doesn't matter that you do double damage some rounds.

That way I have done 333k damage over total 1701k (only 20%) to the first champion ego and 460k over 1800k (only 25%) to the second one.

imagen.png.b167e7bed5b37e9d895816d651964588.pngimagen.png.912e3625b33aea6e5b63f8ccb2ee48ef.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7