• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Fantasy Season. Next Event >>

1150.jpg

Path of Attraction
Starting on 25th of January, you will have 6 days to get these 4 gorgeous girls.

Naughty Maids

My favorite hero,

There are four ladies who will be always at your disposal no matter your wishes.

Starting today and ending on the 31st (1 pm UTC+1) of January, you can get 4 naughty maids who would love to join your Harem! You will have to complete 20 different tasks to get them.

Nanny Maid Keira and Eastern Maid Usukami will be yours if you complete all tasks. If you want Kawaii Maid Tachibana and Latex Maid Mala, you will have to double your efforts.

They are here to tend to all your needs, hero!

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Nanny Maid Keira

ava0-1200x.webp

Eastern Maid Usukami

ava0-1200x.webp

Kawaii Maid Tachibana

ava0-1200x.webp

Latex Maid Mala

Ej5Mou1.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Looks like there are no changes to the usual task list.  Here's my list with target dates, good luck to all with connectivity as we strive to complete another one of these.

Task# Amount Task Plan Day
1 12 Daily Missions 1
2 18 Players Defeated 1
3 40 Items Sold 1
4 35 Villains Defeated 1
5 LVL x .025 Million Ymen Spent 1
6 25 Champions Fought 1
7 120 Energy Spent 2
8 80 Items Sold 2
9 30 Champions Fought 2
10 30 Players Defeated 2
11 LVL x .07 Million Ymen Spent 2
12 80 Villains Defeated 3
13 35 Players Defeated 3
14 240 Energy Spent 3
15 60 Champions Fought 3
16 42 Players Defeated 4
17 LVL x .15 Million Ymen Spent 4
18 120 Villains Defeated 5
19 20000 Scored Contest Points 6
20 50 Players Defeated 6
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Poa time !!! I like all the girls but this time probably i won't go for the paid path (awww my heart is sad T.T). The missions seems the usual at first sight, so the time will be just enough (from my perspective).

No paid path because i got 2 Mythic this month so....

The sad thing is that the 2 girls that i like the most are... Guess where ? yeah in the paid path XD

I can only hope that they are going to appear in OD or pachinko and not in some "super expensive koban thing". This will be the first "paid path Poa" that i'm "forced" to miss. Hard time ahead.

Good luck with your missions !!

• Like 2

My second PoA (usual and not "christmas special") for which I don't buy the extra path. Sry PoA, I like you very much, but PoV and Mythic girls provide more value for my progress and both events need all my kobans now.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Thanks to the good tips I got in my Q&A thread I got Nanny Maid Keira in less than 24 hours. That was easier than I thought but without the tips I guess I would struggle a bit. Goal reached. :D

It is not a question to the community just thinking out loud: "Now I want to know, which tier I can finish with my three week old account."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JILC said:

Mala Is the best On Haremverse AFTER Norou because Norou is superior to all the others!

you wanna fight? :P

Norou is obviously best girl :D

(just come at me with all  of your wrong options guys)

Back to the topic:
I like Mala as well..she´s probably my 2nd favorite girl of this PoA. But they´re overall nice (though Tachibana´s are is a kinda weird..especially the 2nd to last pose ..don´t want to spoil anything but man I was afraid for a second :D )

• Haha 1

hace 7 horas, holymolly dijo:

Back to the topic:
I like Mala as well..she´s probably my 2nd favorite girl of this PoA. But they´re overall nice (though Tachibana´s are is a kinda weird..especially the 2nd to last pose ..don´t want to spoil anything but man I was afraid for a second :D )

Norou to be since Is not in my top 5, but Is stil being truely hot that Woman, and yes, tachibana looks a little bit wear  but the queen of all haremverse Is tabatha and that definitive (?

• Like 2

Lovely line up this time.  It goes against the voting trend, but I find Keira especially appealing - her best version by far (imo).  What a lovely face and legs she has.

This time I think it'll be true, but I don't think I'll reach the goal of Usukami this time.  Here's why:  not enough kobans (as per usual!), I got ahead of myself in The Leagues and got to top dick in two accounts without being able to level up the right girls as I'd like with the formidable competition I face.  This is in spite of the fact that I won the weekly competition in one account (handy koban reward though).  So I face the rest of the week lose-lose (same with Seasons).  Leveling up?  Not enough of the right gems or (in the case of the current Blessings) only two worthwhile girls with golden hair (Sai and Lapis).  The last two rounds of Blessings didn't suit me one bit.  So I'll be taking a long break from The Leagues so I go back down the leaderboard where I rightly belong.  I'm finding the manipulative nature of the new reward system and sub-events rather annoying because many of the tasks are in conflict with one another (like the Champions where my goal for PoA is to lose (naturally and playing The Champions just for this event), but where for other tasks it is to take part which means I eventually win (but seldom ever one of the girls).  As for The Leagues, I did manage to get Dolly the Sheep, but no others.

So there you are...

Anyway, good luck everybody.  As I was watching the girls parade in front of the Champion, I noticed that lovely little wolf, Ulfette in her gorgeous knitted red mini dress.  As I was watching her I had iStipper playing and three girls were wearing exactly the same kind of dress: Li Moon, Eva Elfie and Liya Silver.  So congrats to the artists for going with this most sexy style of garment.  I mention this because I used to knit them (but in kid mohair).  So I have am particularly partial to this style (more modestly designed though!).  Were the artists inspired by these three girls?

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 11:56 AM, holymolly said:

Back off-topic 😉

@holymolly One of my club mates has a talent for digging around for ‘pre-published’ images. If what he found pans out (and it did a month ago), you’re going to be very happy by the end of this coming week.

(I hope this isn’t inappropriate for the forum, but please let me know if it is)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

Back off-topic 😉

@holymolly One of my club mates has a talent for digging around for ‘pre-published’ images. If what he found pans out (and it did a month ago), you’re going to be very happy by the end of this coming week.

(I hope this isn’t inappropriate for the forum, but please let me know if it is)

better don´t tell KK because they don´t like folks like him :D

noacc has spoilered it on the discord already :P  I´m totally taking creating for it you´re welcome guys!

Tabatha is also great but no one´s a match for norou :P @JILC

• Like 3

I need 36 PvP fights more and than the event is done. This time I use 20 combativity from Rewards because I start in PoA without combativity - tried to get a little bit more Ressources from Mythic Revival. In the end: I hadn't needed the extra combtivity, but better safe than sorry...

Edited by bolitho76

It is unexpected for me but I finished my first PoA. I used all reward combativity, energy and kisses. :)

Just looking at the 0* poses, I am glad that Keira and Usukami are the free girls. They look really sexy. Tachibana looks cute (and I like cute girls) but not as sexy as the others. And Mala is hot but I am simply not so much into demon girls.

Good luck for the last 24 hours.

• Like 4

Managed to finish the PoA.

I had to spend ~800 koban in refresh combativity due to poor planning but i need to grab what i can :/ 

I believe it was still a good trade off even if i'm a bit worried for MD now that i don't have anything stocked

Gl you all!

• Like 2

as usual, not a problem at all, but still tasks shouldnt bet hat harder ... since we got fitting contests on nutaku it's the first time this month i claimed all PoA and season rewards 2 days before the end of the month.

I also stopped fighting seasons, so no PoV rewards there - I am glad if i get to 4250 points in the end, but it was more important to me to get at least 83 kisses for next KC.

• Like 2

I slowly completed the (free) path this morning; it was a lot easier than usual. I think Daily Goals helped tremendously: even though it's just "a few" points of combativity each day, it can really help starting the final goal half a day earlier, which means I didn't have to rely on Kisses to finish it, as I usually do.

Maybe some day, this will be enough to actually get a KC girl xD

• Like 3