Question about Host Hotties Event.

DiMuS

Hi. I'm playng few days, so sorry if i don't get it something.

I stuked on the tier 6 of HH event. I got to the champion perfomance just yerstaday, so just 1st guy opend, the other locked.

I should make 25 perfomance in 6 days (with 24 hour resting or skipping for 400 gold).
25 perfomance x 400 gold = about 10000 gold

And reward is 20 energy for adventure.

It is not too hight price?  Should I say goodbay HH event? 2022-01-25_19-19-37.thumb.png.c3d085ba19c32ada68a9f7288fa0cb1b.png2022-01-25_19-17-27.thumb.png.67203d21e43939abf9802aa367785cb1.png

Edited by DiMuS

The Path of Attraction event requires lots of preparation and also to have played the game for a while already since its conditions are quite tough to meet.

If you have started the game just recently two or three weeks ago it is too early for you to really participate in the end-of-the-month event, mainly because indeed the champions are quite a bottleneck to clear there.

In order to unlock the next champion you need to beat the current champion five times. Since each cleared stage also comes with a 24 hour resting time you have to plan at least five days to completely clear one champion, always provided you have enough tickets anyways.

For newer players, the classic event at the start of a month, Orgy Days and perhaps Legendary Contest are better to participate in as they have less requirements.

Spending lots of kobans just to pass this bottleneck I would say isn't a good idea, so it would be wise to skip Path of Attraction this time and use the next month to work on unlocking all the champions and collect tickets and resources foremost. When you check the later tiers the requirements are even tougher because the end-of-the-month event Path of Attraction (this month named Host Hotties) is not meant to be cleared by newer players.

In order to participate, you should have played the game, unlocked stuff and gathered resources for at least two if not three months.

il y a 5 minutes, Eckos a dit :

The Path of Attraction event requires lots of preparation and also to have played the game for a while already since its conditions are quite tough to meet.

Il y a 5 heures, DiMuS a dit :

It is not too hight price?  Should I say goodbay HH event? 

Hello Dimus! Like Eckos said, PoA is designed for people who already play the game for 1-2 months and already know what are the tasks so they can save up their ressources. It is also designed for players to spend their season's rewards in order to speed up the tasks. Do not used your "gold" (we call this koban) too much to refill but you might miss out the guys for this month sadly.
You can always check the fanmade GH wiki https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Gay-Harem  and come back later if you have any questions. There is a page for the Path of Attraction event and for many things!

If you have 15 guys you can join a club which allows you to fight the club champ which counts towards the fight champion task. It will still be slow going if you do single fights but it should allow you to progress some, maybe even get a guy.