REMOVE "Champions Performances" FROM BOTH REWARDS TRACKS in Competitons

Karxan

"Champions Performances" must go!

Making the "Champions Performances" part of a competitons "FREE" Rewards Track is BS, because that makes the "FREE" Rewards Track PAY-TO-WIN ONLY.  Either remove the 24hr cooldown from the Champions Performances, or keep them the hell out of the competitons altogether.  The "FREE" Rewards Track needs to stay 100% "FREE" otherwise you're LYING.  Players who already paid for the Bonus Track/Season Pass rewards shouldn't be expected to just pay extra AGAIN for  "Champions Performances" or any other feature just to advance to the next tier.

While I agree the champions can be a bottleneck if you haven't unlocked them all you can meet the conditions on Tier 6 and Tier 9 without problems if you have them all unlocked and enough tickets available.

Tier 9 says do 30 Champion performances which means fighting all six champions five times which is entirely doable with a bit of preparation and without paying a single koban.

The cooldown for losing against a champion is only 15 minutes so if you set your team up that they don't one-shot a stage, perhaps if necessary equipping armor etc. which only boosts the harmony stat as well you can meet the requirements in about 6 to 7 hours, entirely reasonable in the full event time range of six days.

As several tasks given in the game these also require a certain amount of thinking ahead and tactical planning to succeed.

Edited by Eckos

PoA is always more difficult for new players and the first 1-3 depending on how dedicated you are can be tough. Eventually you reach a point where you have more tickets than you know what to do with and you got everything from the champs so your tickets keep stockpiling.

If you join a club you have the option to fight their champ too and those champs take a lot longer to kill so you should be able to get more done.

The first time i faced PoA was frustrating but now i understand this event is for players with  the whole story finished able to save tickets and money, after some weeks playing now i'm able to progress a bit in PoA and get one guy with not much effort, i thing every new player has the same sensation the first time he faces PoA, is not ment for new players, that's all.