Okay,
Some of you might know me, for others I might be a ghost from the past.
I have played this game pretty much since the start of the game on Nutaku (July 2016) and a year later I also created an account on hentaiheroes.com to spread my chances of getting certain girls.
Fast forward 4.5 years and it's finally time to just go back to one account.
I have been toying with this idea for a long time now, but I just have to do it.
This felt like the right time to do it as well.

image.png.15655f5b62c982e413a34778527f51a5.pngimage.png.1d483568af50543c2610dd01d3b17075.png

Level 500 and 1000 girls is a nice moment to leave this account to be forgotten in time.
This automatically means for me that I probably won't ever visit the forum again, hence the goodbye.

I will continue to play on my Nutaku account for the time being, and I will stay in the English HH discord server.
image.png.024f84208e9a7259375855e5686e0679.png

image.png.a6826ab5daa582d2b32d7b09da410fe0.pngimage.png.6e0edb45d746db9afcba77d08644701f.png

This is after all my first account, and the one I am most attached to.
I've slowly come to the realisation that I have to tune down the amount of time I put into this game.
Maybe that I'll start to enjoy it again that way, we will see.

Anyway, goodbye to the forum dwellers.
May you surpass this account at some point in your life 😏

Chthugha

• Thanks 6
  • Sad 3
  • Hearts 1

If I were to point one person that I associated with Hentai Heroes forum the most, it would be you. You were here always, especially in the days when you were a moderator. I guess we never interacted, definitely didn't talk directly but I liked your contribution to the forum community. Thank you! Take care of yourself 💛

• Like 3

You will be always remembered. You were a good moderator back in the good old days, and helped a lot of players with your advices in the forum. You knew a lot about the game, and shared it with us.

Goodbye old friend, luck with your journey in real life and keep playing as good as always in nutaku.

The fact that many old players feel that it has come the time to leave the game just when reaching the level 500 & 1000 girls milestone and after the progresive changes that are making the game less casual and more and more time demanding is making me think also about when will be a good time to leave the game. I have tried to tone down my time playing it, but not so much really, because I really like it and it is a good passtime. I will keep playing and see if I still enjoy it as before. If only they would brought back the old black shadow girl drop animation again ...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I'll always remember fondly all your help and advice (along with Shal's and George's) way back when I had just started my journey both on the game and on this forum. Lots of things have changed since then, and there were times that I'd rather forget, but I'd still like to thank you sincerely one last time for everything you've done for this forum community. 👍

All the best in your future endeavors, including on Harem Heroes, since you're not quitting cold turkey as others have. You're just going to play one account on one version of the game instead of twice as much, and that's more than enough. Good on you for cutting back.

On a side note, as Jelom hinted at, I hope the 1k club isn't cursed or something. :D Just in case, I haven't announced it when I entered the 900 club, and I sure hope I'll still be into it when I reach 1,000 girls.

Anyways, you had a good run. Best of luck to Nutaku players from now on.

• Like 1