Kink / Fetish Survey 2022

Esthree

WTH is aftercare? 🧐

--------
Mod Edit: This isn't the most positive or complete of Opening Posts, but the title fits, and I think this very special treat of a Survey more than deserves a bit of exposure on the forum. So I've pinned and featured it. Please be positive! Ask questions, give feedback about the survey itself, but don't mock other people's tastes or preferences. Thanks in advance. Best regards. Div*

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Esthree said:

WTH is aftercare? 🧐

I was in the same boat as you so I googled it:

Aftercare is a way of showing kindness and caring to your partner. Physical intimacy is one way of you feeling special and appreciated. Aftercare helps create this feeling of closeness and intimacy. It helps people feel like what they just did was special.

On the subject, it turns out that I went through the process too quickly as I basically just thought about it when I was done (It was where you list whatever kink you like that wasn't listed.  But ah well... It was probably too niche anyway.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JoeEl85 said:

I was in the same boat as you so I googled it:

Aftercare is a way of showing kindness and caring to your partner. Physical intimacy is one way of you feeling special and appreciated. Aftercare helps create this feeling of closeness and intimacy. It helps people feel like what they just did was special.

On the subject, it turns out that I went through the process too quickly as I basically just thought about it when I was done (It was where you list whatever kink you like that wasn't listed.  But ah well... It was probably too niche anyway.

I was thinking it was post-coital cuddling and the like, which is honestly a very nice thing. If they had snuggling afterwards or something, epople would've understood it.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can't possibly thank Peach enough for this survey. :x

Hopefully most participants will be familiar with those commonly used kink/fetish terms and categories, and place useful votes for the less vanilla of us. I've been pretty vocal about some routine surveys not being too great at giving meaningful results, but this one is VERY GOOD. Among many other things, I especially appreciated that "vanilla/boring" (not the actual phrasing used ^^) was not in the main list but as one of the secondary options. HELL YEAH. This is HENTAI Heroes, not VANILLA Heroes.

PS: If in doubt, just trust me and give a 5 to Pegging, Soft Femdom, Raw Femdom and Futanari. You'll thank me later (and I'll thank you right now: thanks in advance for your help and tolerance, folks! 👍).

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Hug 1

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
11 hours ago, Kenrae said:

There should be a way to tell "this is not my kink at all, but I don't mind if it appears, because there must be something for everybody and I'm not that insecure, come on".

That's what a middle one is in my mind. 5 is "yes, please", 1 is "ew, gross" and 3 is "yeah, whatever"

• Like 1

On 1/29/2022 at 11:11 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Can't possibly thank Peach enough for this survey. :x

Hopefully most participants will be familiar with those commonly used kink/fetish terms and categories, and place useful votes for the less vanilla of us. I've been pretty vocal about some routine surveys not being too great at giving meaningful results, but this one is VERY GOOD. Among many other things, I especially appreciated that "vanilla/boring" (not the actual phrasing used ^^) was not in the main list but as one of the secondary options. HELL YEAH. This is HENTAI Heroes, not VANILLA Heroes.

PS: If in doubt, just trust me and give a 5 to Pegging, Soft Femdom, Raw Femdom and Futanari. You'll thank me later (and I'll thank you right now: thanks in advance for your help and tolerance, folks! 👍).

Is it still possible to answer the survey?

7 hours ago, Horny Heroe said:

Is it still possible to answer the survey?

Nope,  it's closed: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUJ47e-BX2kpWkax3-H57a0wUV1-5ZNfOKTjF_oPANDcBVuw/closedform

(Also please avoid double-posts; you can use the Edit option from the three dots at the top-right of your existing post to add something to it. Thanks).

59 minutes ago, Janmoonie said:

Why don't we get any rewards for answering a survey? 

I think you should get something, I'm not asking for a huge reward like Kobans, maybe some Energy? 

We literally have a new survey up right now that offers kobans for answering it. Also, this question is fairly off-topic for this specific thread. Which I'll be closing for now.