Max Energy and Hiding Guys

İssius

I I think when some level up a game he should be better and stronger at that game. unfortunately, when the energy is 100 at every level, processing at the game becomes impossible. Also, having more guys at the harem makes the game harder to manage.

• Like 2

I don't understand what do you mind about the energy... about hiding guys is something interesting, one grade guys and overall the 4 stars common guys and the rare ones is something you upgrade a bit and then you don't need them anymore, some sort of way to hide all those guys will be nice, at least from the market. 

Edited by Kaidun

Il y a 1 heure, İssius a dit :

I I think when some level up a game he should be better and stronger at that game. unfortunately, when the energy is 100 at every level, processing at the game becomes impossible. Also, having more guys at the harem makes the game harder to manage.

There has never been 100 energy refill after leveling up, only +10.
Also the game isn't designed to be rushed but played over time.

When it comes to managing the Harem the filter options got quite expanded in the last two or three updates so that you help with the issue:

GH_main_harem_filters.thumb.png.ae2dc07e68792609a2d0ef87ad76ea3f.png

Max Energy has always been 100 just like Combativity was always 20 max, but you can go above that with Season or Pantheon's Stairway rewards.

When you level up you do get stronger, as each level up increases the three stats (Hardcore, Charm and Know-How) of your player character and increases the limit how much extra stats you can buy from the market.

Having patience and learning how to manage your resources is part of the intended way to play the game. You're not intended to play the entire story in one month and be level 400+ in three.

hace 3 horas, Eckos dijo:

When it comes to managing the Harem the filter options got quite expanded in the last two or three updates so that you help with the issue:

That's why i said "in the market" , there you can't filter at all. 

Another thing that annoys to me is not having by default hidden the guys you still don't have, i weirdly need to check the shards i have for those or something like this ( i don't see another use for having them in the harem list).

Actually in the survey they did, the developers launched an idea about having the market directly on the harem page or smt like this that somewhat will fix the issue, not completely as the harem page does not remembers the filters so you need to filter again every time you goes to the harem, that will be really interesting.