Don't Forget the MUSCLES

One of the thing that attracted me to this game was aspect of super powered women of all shapes and sizes being at your finger tips to seduce,tame, attract or conquer. The original Hentai Heroes that pioneered this aspect was great but i found it lacking in diversity of body types. Yes they are numerous  amounts of kinks to wade your way true, and different types of women form demons and angels to aliens and humans. However i find that with the exception of a few, they all have pretty much the same built to them. No matter what their kinks or profession they all look like either busty super models, slim gymnast  and sexy girl next door . There is very little difference between a the built of a ninja girl and the built of princess on the throne. If you took off their cloths painted them the same color and stood them side by side you would not be able to tell who was the ninja and who is the princess.

Now obviously Hentai Heroes was not meant to pander to those of us with Sthenolagnia( attracted to muscles). and the occasional buff babe was a treat i would happily sink money and my time into getting and undressing, but their existence and creation are a rare occurrence in that world. Rightfully so though, if everyone looked like Gork, Elizabeth, or Bellona i doubt anyone would be interested in dropping some dimes to play the game, after all you need to make money to keep producing and with Sthenolagnia accounting for not even a full percent of the various sexual appetites in the world making more girls like them seems to be the right direction for Hentai Heroes. So people  like me press on playing in hopes that one day, more girls will be added so we may one day complete our 9 girl muscle harem page.  Even after we are disappointed when you release several new girls who are supposed to be fighters and not one of them has a shred of muscle definition on them. We continue to cringe every time Jeanne and Klaissa are drawn with six pack abs in one picture and then not in another variation of themselves. Until that is Comix Harem came along....

Golden Silk, Galactic Girl and Megane Chevelier were the first girls i had,  aside from bunny girl buy default. and man was i happy, biceps, triceps  great powerful legs, firm proud breasts and most importantly ABS! This was the game for me indeed i thought. After several years of playing Hentai Heroes i quickly found myself shunning the world of Hentai Hero for Comix Harem.

Though these girls are diverse in the right direction in my book, lately, sadly, the designs of new girls seem to be going the way of Hentai Heroes. Now while i don't expect a magic user or a psyonic to possess a great deal of physical prowess i am realizing even the more physically powered of the the girls are starting  to not look it. The speedsters are thin but no definition have been detailed in their stomachs or on their legs. The knights and warriors look like voluptuous cosplayers rather than someone who swings a sword for a living. Their arms and shoulder are tiny from what you would expect, and they don't look like some one who would use a lot of upper body and leg strength to defeat the mighty foes of the universe. Granted when compared to the art style in Hentai Heroes, the females who claim to do the same thing can't hold a candle to these ladies, but i am seeing it begin to be toned down more and more and its starting to bug me. 

Take for instance, recently released world 5 heroine Bang. In the story you see her mighty and powerful with six pack abs and the works.  Needless to say i was in a real hurry to claim her for my harem. After getting all the heroines in world 4 like Feline Fury, Chinchica, and Chanel Dupuois, and being completely satisfied in what they had under their costumes, I expected the same for Doctor Bang.  Since i had no interest in the other girls of that world, and with the new releases of new girls in competitions and the like,  being sorely lacking in physical prowess. Bang was the ray of hope in the recent releases.  

The problem with most of the girls  that have been recently released is that despite carrying a big mallet or sword or having super strength they all have the physical appearance of a gymnast rather than a muscular appearance of a fighter in that genre, and to my horror, sadly the same could be said for the acquired version of Bang. In the story she has huge arms a busty chest and clear cut abs, but the acquired girl in all 3 forms seem to be toned down from what was portrayed in the story. Granted she does have the same chest and stature of her story self but it look like they tried to make her look more feminine. While she retains her massive chest, her muscles are considerably smaller and her abs barely show at all.

This bothers me because i really don't want to see the diversity in this world get watered down. I saw it in Hentai Heroes where different variations of certain girls were watered down from their original built in attempt to, i guess, make them more sexy. It is true, very few people, man, woman or whatever you identify as, is going to find a muscular woman sexy, but those that do are overly happy to do the work and  take them in to their harem. Whether they stay up all night to do arena battles, pay for VIP, or spend Kobans to rush through the story, they will do what it takes to get them. If you continue to water them down you run the risk of loosing that admittedly small fan base.  Just like i lost interest in Hentai Heroes, i don't want to loose the interest that you have built up in Comix Harem. If you make a muscular woman keep them that way, they are going to be unpopular for the most part, but their existence make other girls more sexy by comparison.

To be clear i don't want every girl in Comix Hare  to look like my precious and ideal Tougheria ( loving the the side quest by the way) i just want you to preserve the integrity of the the physical attributes in which you draw and portray these girls. All in all you are doing a fantastic job, and may be this long ass rant is an overreaction to what could be just a slight oversight on the artist part, but as someone with a rare sexual taste, and with very few places that serve up such delicacies, i fell it is my responsibility let you know that people like me exist and we love what you are doing here and don't want to be someday excluded in the sexually rich story line you are telling and the tantalizing game play you are providing. So please don't forget the muscle. ( especially the ABS)

Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 07-11-53 Hentai Heroes.png

Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 07-06-06 Comix Harem.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

There is a monthly poll about how you like the girls available that month. Perhaps muscles, small boobs and saggy boobs have not scored well in the polls. (I don't know if they ever share the poll results.)