Pantheon Confusion

Blujay718

I can't figure out the Pantheon Stairway. I've been cruising along and now I'm trying Level 500, and suddenly not able to beat it. I saw that the enemy team's stats are significantly higher, tried a few different team combinations, and finally decided to come back after the new week as I had more guys with that would have that blessing. Also figured that gave me time to level up more guys, and raise my stats in the Market. I went back this morning, and now that enemy team stats are even higher. So, even with the increases, I still can't beat it. 

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing, or if there's any point trying if the enemy just keeps increasing their stat when I increase mine. I'm probably missing something obvious. Advice?

Pantheon has boss levels every 100 levels and even bigger every 500 levels. It also has insane power creep the higher you get. A lv 500 player with a full 750 team and boosters so far can't break tower 1700.

After you manage to break the 500 level it will get easier for awhile but eventually you'll get blocked by a team you can't beat and you'll be stuck there until you upgrade your team/level up some.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Pretty sure what happened with Pantheon was it was a feature being designed while gems was in the works too so when it was released they figured players upgrading their guys would cover the extra damage needed, as we know it didn't. The problem now is kinkoid frequently focus on the future and mostly free features that probably don't make a lot of money end up a lower priority to fix like champions and now Pantheon.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As a dinosaur of this game with 850 guys now and 500 level at first i found this also very frustrating, but then again, not sure anybody has really reached the limit. Meaning thay it may take some time to get whole harem on such high level and so increase the strength. So even though the player might be level 500 thsi doesn't mean the harem is on it's full.potential to get the highest panteon level. I easily got the 1st guy and with a bit of challenge got also the second guym but the 3rd doesn't seem to be reachable for me just yet. 

But at the same time this is quite a good goal not to get it too easily and in a long run this might be a pleasant goal. Just saying that it will take you years for sure. But then again that us the charm of the game and all the events around thay you constantly may build your harem and get atronger in time.

• Like 1

I just recently got the 3rd guy, it took lv500, team of 750, mythic headband booster & favourable blessings. So far no one has made it to floor 1000 on any GH platform or in HH, though HH has at least 4 people at the 1999th floor.

Honestly these Panteon walls seems a bit boring. Of course it wouldn't be fun either if it's too easily as with Chempions. But then again, this is so hard thay loking what you get for the effort doesn't seem worth it. Like it's only 5 star legendary guy so what's the point of fighting for it so much if there are so many other options to get other 5 star guys. Besides for the last 2 the art is not so outstanding as usually for Mythic guys. So again, i'm just breathing deep and once there will be some luck for me i'll get it then.

• Like 1

Definitely don't put too much effort into the last 2 guys. The devs know it was poorly designed but I think they plan on leaving it until new features are released that will power up the player. Surveys for future features have shown plans to release a skill tree to earn points to power us up and a crafting feature to forge better equipment. There was also one for equipment for the guys too.

I'm currently stuck on floor 900, losing despite having assembled a team which has the element opposing the one of the enemy. Perhaps having only two of the guys Level 600 and no boosters is the problem and/or I have to wait for better blessings.

Both current blessings are only a 20% boost while the ones on Nutaku are 30% and even 45% boosts.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was stuck on one floor for a while... it wasn't 499, because I remember getting the first reward character pretty easily; maybe it was either 500 or 599? And now like Eckos... was? (hopefully), I've been at 900 even longer. The difficulty spikes are really severe. If you look at the Leaderboard you can see the upcoming ones clear as day. It only shows the top 1000 players, but of those 1000, currently...

• Only two have made it to 1999, with a third on their way
  • 6 are stuck at 1699
  • 9 are stuck at 1599
  • 64 are stuck at 1499
  • 93 are stuck at 1399
  • 141 are stuck at 1299
  • 239 are stuck at 1199
  • And at least 219 are stuck at 1099. (Probably more; that includes the 1000th player plus an unknown number below them in the rankings.)
Edited by NYPup2Train
Correct off-by-one errors
  • Like 1

Yeah, I have been stuck at 1099 for several months now. I am not quite level 500 yet, but I've been playing long enough to have over 860 guys and it really surprised me to get stuck so long so quickly. I barely remember to even try now unless there is a specific daily goal or competition need. At this point, I just figure it will be a pleasant surprise on the day when I finally pass it.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Pelto said:

Yeah, I have been stuck at 1099 for several months now. 

Ah, foo. I was hoping your ranking could get us closer to an upper bound on that 219 count, but (unsurprisingly, if it's been a few months) you're at 838, which is in the top 1000.

I'm at 2612, so we know the total number stuck at 1099 is somewhere between 219 and (219 + 1611 = ) 1830. 😃 

So I don't know if it is a "complain and it shall be fixed" thing or a just very suspicious coincidence, but after literal months being stuck at 1099, I passed it today. It is super weird because it is the middle of the week and I've been using the same guys at the same ranks since Monday. Just very odd timing, in my opinion, but one is grateful.

• Hearts 2

• 2 months later...

Updated stuck-at-a-barrier-floor stats, for the idly curious.

• 3 are at 1999 (so NOBODY's actually claimed the floor-2000 reward guy yet?)
  • 3 are also at 1899
  • 4 are at 1799
  • 10 are at 1699
  • 19 are at 1599
  • 86 are at 1499
  • 116 are at 1399
  • 194 are at 1299
  • 330 are at 1199

The remaining 235 players of the top 1000 are at some other floor between 1890 and 1168. Floors < 1168 no longer make the Leaderboard.