• Yucky
  9. 9. Rate Christia

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

24 minuti fa, jjjggg ha scritto:

So I've completed all 9 daily missions and have not been awarded the girl... Anyone have any suggestions for how to fix this? Logged out and back in, cleared cache. Not sure what to do. 

Same here.

Just now, punj said:

Same here.

seems like a general problem, when i look into discord; they say you have to creat a ticket (+screenshot). I am gonna wait to claim the mission at all until I see it's fixed or I am forced to cause of reset.

41 minuti fa, jjjggg ha scritto:

@blaa Ya thats what I did. Hopefully they figure it out. Hard to believe they've created a bug for something thats been a feature for years....

I've the same problem and i was thinking the same as jjjggg said XD

Edited by Black90

On 2/2/2022 at 2:42 AM, Attirm said:

So champion battle girls again? They raised the shard drop rate slightly, but unless they raised the odds this is still pretty terrible. It's 1 in 7 chance to get shards, and you need to draw shards 3 times, which means that on average you have to beat Matsuda 21 times. This would mean passing stage 6 at least 4 times so you'd need to beat him 25 times on average. In 8 days. With a 24 hour cooldown between each stage.

(Edited for clarity) Even event pachinko is better than this if you want this girl...

Hell yes! I thought I was so unlucky, spent about 3000 kobans, killed Matsuda 11 times (only 9 of them could give shards) and got 70 shards, I was so upset ((

That was close, but I just got Kumiko (13 fights left, was stuck at 96/100 for a while). I got Psyche during MD, so that wasn't an issue.

I failed to obtain the champion girl (6 Champions, 5 possible shard drops, 2 actual drops, 70% complete), but I still think it's a good addition to the game, considering the 50% drop rate. It's not a guaranteed girl, but at least we have decent chances to get her for free. Also, even if we don't get her, at least we get some shards ready for the revival next year. With the planned CC changes, I should have more tickets available for classic champions in CE/OD, so it will feel less like a waste. And we can still use Epic Pachinko or Event Pachinko if we prefer the way it used to be :)

Then as pretty much everyone else, I completed the missions for Ankyo, but didn't actually get her (yet). And regarding the 2 Pachinko girls, business as usual: I didn't even try. With less than 50 orbs available to me, and more than a hundred girls in the EP Pool, I have better things to do :)

And to finish on an off-topic note: I'm glad to see the incoming KC :) I've been storing my kisses for way too long; it makes daily goals unnecessarily complicated. However I don't see a notifications for the next standard event (Should it be Legendary Days?).

• Like 1

All is well that ends well. Got Ankyo and the chest thanks to the quick fix this morning. ❤️ 

HH 2022-02 Event 1 (Classic).png

I could even vote in this poll if it wasn't for the Seasons and PoP girls included that I don't have yet (and won't for at least weeks). Nice event overall for me.

• Like 1

@Mongooo Not to worry, those who were not able to claim Ankyo and/or the Event Chest (if eligible) due to not being available between the fix and the end of the event should be able to get them through Support (this is where the screenshots will finally come in handy, for those affected only, through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket, and once Support staff gets through all the tickets sent overnight).

Finder mentioned it in the Bug Report thread:

2 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

There was an announcement in GH. For everyone who weren't able to claim girl/guy due to time restrictions after the fix was up, please contact Support to get her/him (and gem chest if you got all girls/guys).

• Like 2

Looks like I won´t get more than 3 girls this time... EpP and champ drop rates have been disgraceful for me ... 95 orbs not a single girl... 8 non boss stages and just 1 shard drop :(

If I don´t get a 100 shard drop in LD´s today than I´m going to be really mad ...

• Sad 5

il y a 3 minutes, holymolly a dit :

Looks like I won´t get more than 3 girls this time... EpP and champ drop rates have been disgraceful for me ... 95 orbs not a single girl... 8 non boss stages and just 1 shard drop :(

If I don´t get a 100 shard drop in LD´s today than I´m going to be really mad ...

Come on, you had Mythic Norou just a week ago. No more luck for you in the foreseeable future, I'm afraid 😈

• Haha 4

had a dry streak, but i got lucky this morning with 27 shards in 15 fights to complete the last girl.

So, got 2 girls with natural regen, 1 from champion, one mission, one with draft orb, one with 8 single epic spins, + 300 gems each

• Like 1