How to increase ClubChampion Shards?

Semiramis

Il y a 1 heure, Semiramis a dit :

I'm asking because the new patch notes say that the % doesn't count anymore. 

Anyway, 20 of 40 club members participated and I gained only 4 shards? I'm confused.

Don't worry, everybody on discord agrees that this is a confusing situation. Overall the club members get more shards but with this equality system, 5 shards seems to be the max with 40 people which is 200 shards in total. But in return we have to beat the champion 20 times. COnsidering that his power and ego scales dramatically, he'll get harder and harder. So basically, it's delaying the guy from the champion by months (pointless when you start having 4-5 guys on each champion) and while it's encouraging people to participate a lot more, it's discouraging the carries that could go for the guy by beating the champion 4-5 times in a months, once a players reaches a certain level to make enough impression to get the most shard previously

Your example is based on some assumptions that seems to be hard to find. Most clubs I have joined recently seem to have at best some 10 to 15 active members. In my current club, I constantly receive 2 shards no matter how many times I play. That means a total of 50 games in order to beat the champion.  I am getting more and more convinced that your developers do not like that people win in this game.

• Like 1

Hello I'd like to share with everyone an update that will come and change again how the shards will work for the CC, done by the Developement Team and shared by Bellanaris and Noacc.
image.png
Table1.pngimage.png

Table_2.png

image.png

So basically, the new system proposed get the best of the previous system (the bigger shard number for the best players impressing the champion) and the actual change (no more 1 shard minimum but 2-3-4-5 or 6 shards if there is x participants)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Lets see what happens with the shards winnings in Club Champions. Did they also change the difficulty in Club Champions? Despite having upgraded my team to higher levels, the impression I can achieve in each game seems to have decreased to a tenth or less compared to before they made the changes.

My winnings in club champions dropped 25% since yesterday. I guess the rest of the club members have noticed the same as me, since there are only two more members still playing to win the two paltry shards on offer. This is no longer worth it. Might as well save my tickets til the day when the game once again gives some reasonable winning chances.