Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

MOD EDIT (2023/06): For everyone's convenience and to make all useful and accepted community scripts equally visible on the forum, here's a clean and up to date list of links to try whichever you want, right in the first post of the thread. (Fellow mods, feel free to add or update more links as they come). Div*

The Big Two, first (it's either or, they are similar and serve the same truckload of purposes; QoL and UI options, visual settings, more information, filters, battle simulator and much more), followed by other nice scripts that can also be added safely:

1. @Tom208's OCD version of HH++ (direct continuation of the historical HH++ community script; includes Style Tweaks)
    Overview: https://sleazyfork.org/en/scripts/415625-hentai-heroes-ocd-season-version
    Direct Link: https://sleazyfork.org/scripts/415625-hentai-heroes-ocd-season-version/code/Hentai Heroes++ (OCD) Season version.user.js
    Supported games: HH.com, Nutaku, CxH, PsH, GH, TPSH

2. @zoopokemon's BDSM fork of HH++ (continuation of the HH++ fork started by Numbers @45026831; includes Style Tweaks)
    Overview: 
    https://github.com/zoop0kemon/hh-plus-plus
    Direct Link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoop0kemon/hh-plus-plus/main/dist/hh-plus-plus.user.js
    Supported games: HH.com, Nutaku, CxH, PsH, GH, TPSH
  3. @-MM-'s HH Simulate Headband in Pantheon. It multiplies your atk in the pantheon by 1.25, which affect's the sim's win chances. It's just something to help predict your win chances if you did buy/equip a mythic headband. It doesn't actually increase your atk. Only able to be toggled on/off whilst viewing the pantheon page, just fyi. After actually equipping a headband, you should disable it to see the real win chances.
    Overview: https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM/HH-Simulate-Headband-in-Pantheon
    Direct Link: https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM/HH-Simulate-Headband-in-Pantheon/raw/main/HH-Simulate-Headband-in-Pantheon.user.js
    Supported games: HH.com, Nutaku, CxH, PsH, GH

4. @Liliat's Harem++: Changes the Harem interface and has its own very handy interface to have a global look at all your Girl Gear all at once, including the ones currently equipped. You can compare items by slot, by girl and more.Only able to be toggled on/off whilst viewing the pantheon page, just fyi. After actually equipping a headband, you should disable it to see the real win chances.
    Maintainance for Harem++ changed from Liliat after he quitted the game to @renalove.
    Overview: https://github.com/rena-jp/haremplusplus
    Direct Link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rena-jp/haremplusplus/main/release/haremplusplus.user.js
    Supported games: HH.com

5. @-MM-'s Club Chat++: Many improvements to the Club Chat interface and features.
    Overview: https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM/HH-Club-Chat-Plus-Plus
    Direct Link: https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM/HH-Club-Chat-Plus-Plus/raw/main/HH-Club-Chat-Plus-Plus.user.js
    Supported games: HH.com, CxH, PsH, GH

6. @zoopokemon's Zoo's Script (Addon): For stats enthusiasts! Keeps track of your drops from pachinko and villains  for you, also records league results and more.
    Overview: https://github.com/zoop0kemon/hh-zoo-script
    Direct Link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoop0kemon/hh-zoo-script/main/hh-zoo-script.js

7. @zoopokemon's HH++ League Booster Detector: Based on stats, determines whether the enemy uses various boosters in Leagues
    Overview: https://github.com/zoop0kemon/hh-booster-detector
    Direct Link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoop0kemon/hh-booster-detector/main/hh-booster-detector.js

8. @-MM-'s Leagues++ Script - makes leagues more functional after the rework.  League ++ thread.
    Overview: https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM/HH-Leagues-Plus-Plus/tree/main
    Direct Link: https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM/HH-Leagues-Plus-Plus/raw/main/HH-Leagues-Plus-Plus.user.js
    Supported games: HH.com, Nutaku, CxH, PsH, GH

9. @renalove's Hentai Heroes Battle Simulator: It supports estimating the benefits of tier 3 & 5 girl skills.
    Repo: https://github.com/rena-jp/hh-battle-simulator-v4
    Direct link: https://github.com/rena-jp/hh-battle-simulator-v4/raw/main/dist/hh-battle-simulator-v4.dev.user.js

10. @430i's harem+++ : Added more informations to League.
    Repo:  https://sleazyfork.org/en/scripts/485058-hentai-heroes

11. @-MM-'s Labyrinth++: Some style tweaks for Labyrinth.
    Repo: https://github.com/HH-GAME-MM/HH-Labyrinth-Plus-Plus

-----------

I'm not sure what the exact rules are on this issue - I realise that the vast majority of scripts are prohibited, but there are two (1?) scripts maintained by @Tom208 and @45026831 that players are allowed to use. While we are allowed to use them, I'm not sure if this is actually encouraged or reluctantly accepted.....

Anyway, if this is welcomed, I thought it might be nice to have a pinned thread (hey mods @DvDivXXX, @FinderKeeper, @holymolly) to let forum members know where to find them, how to install them, browser compatibility, features etc etc. It would also be useful for reporting issues and maybe requesting new features.

Is that a good/acceptable idea?

------------

I don't understand what's happening. I've edited the OP as usual, but then it disappeared, and my first reply became the new OP for the thread. Copying-pasting it above for safekeeping until we find a solution (I think @Ravi-Sama has mastered these subtle edit nuances for the forum better than any other mod, so hopefully he'll have a fix. Worst-case scenario we can just add the above to the new OP, but that's just weird).

Ravi edit (7/28/2023): @DvDivXXX Alright, I fixed it, by editing one of your old MP posts before Feb 2nd, 2022, and splitting it to this thread, then used some "time magic," after editing it again, so that it was before the first comment in this thread.  That'll ensure it's the first post visible.  If you edit it again, double check the publish date, otherwise it might get lost in the thread again.

------------

Edit: Actualized some outdated Links.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Boner time! 🍆 1

4 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Is that a good/acceptable idea?

I don't know about reporting issues or requesting new features, only Numbers and Tom can answer for their respective scripts. But having a clear summary on hand on the forum sure would be nice. The HH EN official Discord already has one if I'm not mistaken, so the forum might as well.

The main "HH++" community script has been around for years, and it's been maintained, updated and/or enriched by several different community members throughout its history. There are currently two actively maintained versions, both fully checked and green-lit by @Noacc and the Kinkoid team in relatively recent history.

One is maintained by @Tom208 (with some help from @test_anon), which is currently called "HH++ OCD Seasons version" IIRC. I'll let Tom confirm but I'm pretty sure they keep in touch with Noacc for major updates.

Another one is maintained by @45026831 (aka Numbers) and is currently called "Hentai Heroes++ BDSM version". I know he's in touch with Noacc as well and regularly keeps him updated on his updates as well.

Both inspire and borrow ideas from one another, and both stem from the same long-standing tradition of previous folks who worked on this awesome community tool: @author Raphael, 1121, Sluimerstand, shal, Tom208, test_anon, 45026831(Numbers). The differences between the two aren't exactly minor, but they're more a matter of preferences and priorities; they're still largely similar for most things. I'd say Tom's version has a slight edge in terms of simplicity of use and a few extra perks like the Worship timer and colored text for Elements, while Numbers' version has more in-depth and efficient sims for hardcore League players. But they're both great, and allowed. If that wasn't enough, Numbers himself is a mod and another script-fluent mod independently keeps his eagle eye on both versions, our very own forum @FinderKeeper. So it's definitely a far cry from Kinkoid reluctantly closing their eyes on The Script (which can refer to either or both version, at this time, really).

In addition to HH++, there's a spin-off script called "Hentai Heroes Style Tweaks", which was made by Numbers to have a number of visual settings and options that used to be in The Script itself but are easier to group and maintain as a separate entity if I understood correctly. Additional options were and still are regularly added to this one as well, and it's also openly shared and checked as the main one. Either or them can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can combine Style Tweaks with either version of HH++ now.

As for a sticky mentioning all this as well as links and instructions to install it, well, I for one wouldn't mind either adding this to @Slynia's masterpiece or as its own separate sticky in QA, but I'd MUCH rather have either Finder or @Kenrae (other script-fluent mod you forgot to ping, JVB ^^) handle that if they're up for it than myself or even @holymolly (as far as I know, script/code isn't one of the various languages Holy speaks ^^ and I'm such a noob in this area myself that I never touch anything without double-checking with the pros ^^). I know Finder made a short and tidy post with each script's link as provided by its respective author/maintainer along with a screenshot of the list of instructions to install them (spoiler: "monkey see, monkey do" ^^). Would be nice to have something like that always handy with the Style Tweaks link and perhaps confirmed/fact-checked cliff notes from the above for context.

And I think I've pinged enough people for one post now. ^^

PS: Unless otherwise confirmed, and to the best of my current knowledge, the exact three scripts I've mentioned in this here post are the only allowed ones. Some expert users might have their own scripts or edited versions of the community one for their own reasons, but anything not mentioned here is strictly "use at your own risk". There are some dodgy and clearly forbidden scripts out in the wild, and you can get your playing account banned for using them. So proceed with CAUTION for anything other than the two current versions of HH++ and the one version of Style Tweaks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Added information
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good summary. Yes, Style Tweaks is meant to work with either version of HH++, but some of the things it does are now redundant with things added by Tom's version of HH++ and I plan to move them into my version as well post-rewrite (e.g. battle pose aspect ratio, skip button position, PoV tweaks, etc.)

In terms of suggesting features/reporting bugs, my preferred method is to use the Issues section of the script's github repository here (HH++) or here (Style Tweaks)

I also have a 3rd script that is approved for use by Kinkoid for detecting boosters in League, but I like to challenge people to find that one on their own (although it isn't that hard to do)

• Thanks 5
  • Hearts 1

On this topic discussion....are there any current issues with the scripts? I'm using the HH++, and since yesterday, it seems like it's not functioning correctly for PvP encounters. All fights are showing 0%, despite that not being the case by simply looking at the numbers. Any tips/ideas about this?

6 hours ago, Syco said:

On this topic discussion....are there any current issues with the scripts? I'm using the HH++, and since yesterday, it seems like it's not functioning correctly for PvP encounters. All fights are showing 0%, despite that not being the case by simply looking at the numbers. Any tips/ideas about this?

Yes I was experiencing this issue after the update yesterday, but it cleared up around 9-10 hours ago :)

10 hours ago, 45026831 said:

I also have a 3rd script that is approved for use by Kinkoid for detecting boosters in League, but I like to challenge people to find that one on their own (although it isn't that hard to do)

I found it! But this is part of the reason for this thread. I think I've set it up correctly, but I'm no coder and getting this far was challening for me. And the truth is I don't know how to tell if I have set it up right as I'm not seeing any difference in the game (though I've very few opponents left as would be expected at this point of the week, so this could be totally normal). A step by step walk through would be very useful for the non-coders amongst us.

I'm not suggesting Tom or Numbers take on this task - they're already doing so much for the community that it wouldn't be right to ask them to do more - but if someone who actually knows wtf they're doing created such a doc I'm 100% that a large number of players would find it very very useful ;)

BTW - @45026831, a booster detector would be insanely useful if I can get it working. I'm spending silly amounts of time with a spreadsheet comparing sim scores to tell when I should pick players off! Especially Thur-Sat before the full league is whittled down a bit.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Yes I was experiencing this issue after the update yesterday, but it cleared up around 9-10 hours ago :)

Did you have to do anything? It's still showing as "broken" for me. Both leagues and whatever the kisses are called are showing flat 0%'s everywhere. Could it be browser specific at all?

3 hours ago, Syco said:

Did you have to do anything? It's still showing as "broken" for me. Both leagues and whatever the kisses are called are showing flat 0%'s everywhere. Could it be browser specific at all?

For me everything else worked fine except in the league where it showed 0% and 0 points. I didnt know how to update it as MrXY suggested, so removed and reinstalled it. It works now.

Edited by watertanking

4 hours ago, watertanking said:

For me everything else worked fine except in the league where it showed 0% and 0 points. I didnt know how to update it as MrXY suggested, so removed and reinstalled it. It works now.

That's one way to do it. You can also change the settings in the Monkey to automatically update the script, or do it manually by clicking on the Monkey icon in your address bar, then selecting "Utilities" -> "Check for userscript updates".

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

BTW - @45026831, a booster detector would be insanely useful if I can get it working. I'm spending silly amounts of time with a spreadsheet comparing sim scores to tell when I should pick players off! Especially Thur-Sat before the full league is whittled down a bit.

he already gave a big hint where to find it; you might ask someone in private (for instance discord) if your search isnt successful (that's another hint)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's one way to do it. You can also change the settings in the Monkey to automatically update the script, or do it manually by clicking on the Monkey icon in your address bar, then selecting "Utilities" -> "Check for userscript updates".

In all fairness, I did that at least once an hour yesterday without success until eventually, just before I hit the sack, it started working again. I assume that it was some browser caching issue, so it may also be worth clearing cookies.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Setting it up was a little tougher but I got it working eventually.

I'm still unsure if I got it to work or not. It has no menu of settings (at least visual and easy to use as for HH++ or Style Tweaks). All I get is that some of my opponents' stats appear in orange or red, and if I hover my mouse on them it tells me what the expected value is vs what the actual value is. This is useful, as it hints to what kind of boosters they might be using, but it doesn't seem super practical. Maybe I need to visit their profile to see their equipment, and then I'd get more precise guesses? Or maybe I haven't mastered it yet, or installed an obsolete version. ^^

• Like 1

That is the extent of what it does, yes. It works purely on the information available on the league page. (I'm not keen on making network calls in the background to get club and profile info, particularly when that data isn't snapshotted). Ever since they were removed for the BDSM update, I've been asking for base stats (HC, CH, KH, End) to be shown on league again to make it easier, but for now the detector estimates what those stats should be for a given player level assuming they've maxed their stats out.

In terms of working out exactly which boosters are used, that's an exercise in how well you know how different boosters affect the different stats. Ideally, the script is not a crutch, but a tool to save you from doing some tedious maths.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

seeing if a player is boosted or not is almost every time enough: white stats = no boosts; red stats = (heavily) boosted; orange stats = small boost/inaccurate estimation (mostly unboosted player). If you know what function every boosters has, you can easily see, which they are using (30% more ego = 3 chlorella, 20 dmg, 2-4 ego + 4-5 def = 2 cordy + 1 ginseng, etc.). Player profile helps you to see if someones is boosted again next window or not, at least if they use a ginseng.

That's, as far as i can tell, every info you (normally) need - not sure how the detection could be even more practical.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

(I'm not keen on making network calls in the background to get club and profile info, particularly when that data isn't snapshotted).

Thank you for the confirmation, and definitely, I wouldn't want to even suggest that. What I was wondering is more whether the script also assumes a certain set of equipment, for instance (if yes my guess would be full rainbow, which would make sense). Not that it would change much these days since 99% of competitive players in D3 use full rainbow almost permanently anyway. But just to illustrate, if someone has very high Att and HP and very low Harmo (which I would ofc automatically read as "oh they're going heavy on mono" anyhow), would the script still highlight Att and HP in red, leaving Harmo in white, or is there also a color for "lower value than expected"?

35 minutes ago, blaa said:

white stats = no boosts; red stats = (heavily) boosted; orange stats = small boost/inaccurate estimation (mostly unboosted player)

Thanks for this too. Makes sense and I'm already getting used to it after a few hours. I was just not really sure what to make of the color scheme initially (I kind of expected a green somewhere, probably just out of habit ^^).
--------------

And you're both right, of course. I don't need it as a crutch and most long-time dedicated league players can deduce a lot from just looking at the stats themselves anyway. The ++ sim alone is already a very good quick check. If I'm boosted to the teeth and the prediction is 19 points, it's a safe bet my opponent is also pretty boosted, whereas a 23 or above strongly suggests they're not, and so on.

And I think this will be pretty useful for some in-between cases especially, as and additional indicator for me to check. Ultimately, I'm still making the call, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I just wanted to make sure I have a good grasp on what this does (and that it's working as intended for me). :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

What I was wondering is more whether the script also assumes a certain set of equipment, for instance (if yes my guess would be full rainbow, which would make sense).

It assumes the opponent has 6 legendary equips that are either rainbow or own-class mono, and compares defense and harmony to work out how many of each the opponent has. Hovering over the attack stat will tell you how many monos it thinks the opponent has.

• Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Now this seems like a great opportunity to get some feedback from more experienced players - am I nuts?

My methodology is focused more on the sim point gains I can achieve. I take note of the sim score predicted at the start of the league. Each time, before I play I quickly go through and check the scores to compare:

image.png.69ee5d58a9cc284232c55b8d18dc1141.png

From the above I can see that Lanza was sitting at 11.3 just after the start of the league today. A check after the next snapshot returned a result of 15.2. So I can say with confidence that something has changed here and it is 3.9 points to my benefit. It may be worth taking Lanza on right now. Zehel however was at 14 and is now at 10.2. It seems likely that they've boosted. It's a better idea to leave Zehel right now and hope that later the boosters drop and I get closer to that 14 point chance again.

After going through the check I look to see which of the 'green' results offer me the greatest potential point gain and I pick them off in order highest decending.

This system might not tell me exactly which boosters players are using, but it shows me where I can make the biggest gains right now.

So my question - am I not seeing something and this is just a stupid waste of time, or would information like the above not be relatively easy to add to the script (record initial stats, compare current stats and display difference) and pretty valuable as a reference point? I realise it's far from perfect (Monday Blessing changes require a fresh record, players can change equipment, the types of boosters they're using, gain levels etc), but it seems a fairly effective way of identifying the best opportunities to take now.

On 2/2/2022 at 11:05 PM, DvDivXXX said:

As for a sticky mentioning all this as well as links and instructions to install it, well, I for one wouldn't mind either adding this to @Slynia's masterpiece or as its own separate sticky in QA, but I'd MUCH rather have either Finder or @Kenrae (other script-fluent mod you forgot to ping, JVB ^^) handle that if they're up for it

Challenge accepted. I'll be on it this weekend.

• Hearts 1

41 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Now this seems like a great opportunity to get some feedback from more experienced players - am I nuts?

What you describe is not totally useless, but the boost detection already goes a long ways in achieving that. What your idea does give and what just looking at unboost status doesn't, is the amount of boostedness. But with the boost detection approach you might already be making mental notes of the strong players you would want to prioritize. This simplistic of a model you present will undoubtedly confuse people if it's put into the script since they'll see big changes when they change their teams or whatnot. So it wouldn't be useless, but hardly suited for the general public.

Proper analysis of when to fight opponents is a super complicated task, hardly something that's easily implemented within a script (that is, without also maintaining a separate spreadsheet for it). Also it might defeat the fun if there's no place for human decision making any longer. Well, fortunately it's so difficult I manage to get my fun from having tried to solve that problem at least since September 2021, and I still find places for human decision making. After including the blessings change into consideration, making a precise formula started seeming once again pretty futile.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Rarum said:

But with the boost detection approach you might already be making mental notes of the strong players you would want to prioritize.

Yeah - the system describe above is overly simplified for general laziness in posting. I already will break the priority order based on various factors. For instance, generally I'll prioritise lower point gain if the player is very high level/clearly competitive over a player who's 70 levels higher than me but clearly not playing very well. The rational being that the poor player is likely to be less careful about remaining boosted.

Personally I find the 'amount of boostedness' stat really useful, but I take your point about the potential to confuse players.

14 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That worked! Thanks so much. I had no idea that updates happened for the scripts, although it does make sense. I *think* I was able to turn auto-update on....in case it didn't take, any idea when it's a good idea to check for updates? Monthly, bi-weekly? Anytime something looks broken?

• Hearts 1

@Syco Glad this helped. Definitely anytime anything looks broken. The rest of the time, I'd say once or twice a week is a good compromise (between not wanting to get the "sorry no update found" bummer too often and not wanting to miss out on updated content for too long).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if it's okay to do a new thread so i'm going to ask it here.

Is it normal that my script now only consist of the "thanks" line, and when i check the origin page it's as empty? I don't have any features anymore on the game

I honestly have no idea how i broke it (if i did), and how to fix it

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Community Scripts [Links in OP]
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic