Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

Is it possible to add shortcuts to girls page from the filter page of team building? they said in patch " Clicking on a girl from any team preview and the champion preview will now lead to the girl upgrade page" but it only works if you confirm the team & in the team selection page, not the team building page which is more useful with the filters it has.
There is also the "choose waifu" page that has a filter (can it be improved?) which for some reason has the "blessed" filter that can be helpful to get to girls fast with a shortcut

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, F-L-K said:

There is also the "choose waifu" page that has a filter (can it be improved?) which for some reason has the "blessed" filter that can be helpful to get to girls fast with a shortcut

I've always thought it was strange how much smoother and quicker the "choose waifu" page is vs. the harem.  Can scroll to the bottom immediately.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

So this update also destroyed our precious favorite items? :/ Thankfully I "only" have hundreds of similar items stored that are now in no particular order and can't be filtered by rarity or anything...

That's what's missing.  We need the equipment filters again, and a sell all button, or sell trash button, that only sells items in the filter, or non-legendary items.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I've always thought it was strange how much smoother and quicker the "choose waifu" page is vs. the harem.  Can scroll to the bottom immediately.

No data computed, included the infinite counters still running for ymen in the harem. It's just static and graphics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

So this update also destroyed our precious favorite items? :/ Thankfully I "only" have hundreds of similar items stored that are now in no particular order and can't be filtered by rarity or anything...

Soon.

Current plan:

Post-launch bug-fixes - done

Teams filter in harem

Equips filter rewrite

Compact harem filters style tweak

Expanded inventory style tweak

• Thanks 9
  • Hearts 7

1 minute ago, lepidocter said:

No data computed, included the infinite counters still running for ymen in the harem. It's just static and graphics.

That's what it is.  It's not just the text data of each girl, it's the money calculations.  Makes sense now.

Le 05/10/2022 à 15:14, DvDivXXX a dit :

Nope, it never disappeared 😉

• Like 3

So... my guess is that in either fork, the favorites are still remembered, and in Numbers' version, they'll show up and be usable again once he's done with his updates and rewrites, while in Tom's version, they're already showing in the current raw mess that is the empty halls of the new market interface?

That's at least a relief in spirit, even if for now I'll hold on to my equipped Rainbow set like my life depended on it. ^^ Better safe than so very sorry.

Side note: I've noticed they offer one legendary item at market with practically every refresh now (it used to be extremely rare), and thankfully, even though our equipped items are in a completely separate tab so we can't compare ourselves, hovering over the offered item still does show how bad of a downgrade it would be compared to what you currently have equipped. So we haven't lost that functionality at least.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Side note: I've noticed they offer one legendary item at market with practically every refresh now (it used to be extremely rare), and thankfully, even though our equipped items are in a completely separate tab so we can't compare ourselves, hovering over the offered item still does show how bad of a downgrade it would be compared to what you currently have equipped. So we haven't lost that functionality at least.

That's cool.  I see a legendary gear too.  Didn't notice before, since I usually rely on the GPx10s for new gear.

2022-10-08_13-23-44.thumb.png.a6a636309559373d5ae5084323e4916f.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A more realistic and simpler version of your suggestion would be to sort them by rarity (color), which would de facto almost always meet your criteria since the durations and, usually, the quality of possible random rewards have fixed ranges by rarity. On a normal day, the golden missions will always be the longest, then the green ones, then the higher half of the common ones, and finally the three ~1-minute lower common ones. The only exception being for OD since the massive improvement they've made a few months back, as the blue missions for that format are all ~5 minutes now, despite keeping their great koban values. For CE, the only other event that adds blue missions, the blue mission will always be by far the longest of the day (and the most rewarding).

I don't think it's a huge priority, as spotting them and doing them in our preferred order has been consistently nice and easy ever since the re-introduction of the lost frames by the script like a year or more ago (the naked game's daily mission page is a clunky mess without any borders).

But it certainly wouldn't hurt, provided it's doable without too much work for our beloved Wizard(s) of the Script(s). Blues naturally go on top by default when they're there, but I could definitely get behind having the three golden ones on top after that, then the three greens, then the two sets of three commons.

• Like 3

By the way, one more feature that hasn't been mentioned yet is adding neighbor girls to the upgrade/levelup window.

1.thumb.jpg.6cc3479198420d4f4471cc521ebc5045.jpg

Unfortunately, they are always added with a picture corresponding to their current affection grade, so I had to cover them up in the screenshot so as not to spoil them. They are neighbors according to the current set of filters, which is just great!

They are clickable, so you can go to them directly without returning to the Harem

Edited by Master-17
Added info about clickability
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

By the way, one more feature that hasn't been mentioned yet is adding neighbor girls to the upgrade/levelup window.

1.thumb.jpg.6cc3479198420d4f4471cc521ebc5045.jpg

Unfortunately, they are always added with a picture corresponding to their current affection grade, so I had to cover them up in the screenshot so as not to spoil them. They are neighbors according to the current set of filters, which is just great!

They are clickable, so you can go to them directly without returning to the Harem

Well, it isn't related to the scripts, it's a feature that KK made in the new Marketplace, isn't it?

17 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

It should be the pose you have chosen in the harem screen. Is it not?

No, I specifically chose the first positions for them, and this window displays the maximum

Amendment. If, after selecting the girl's avatar, you exit to the main menu, then when you re-enter the Harem, the changed avatars are displayed.

Edited by Master-17
Amendment
  • Thinking 1

That's awesome, pretty useful (and visually elegant), and it does work exactly as intended for me. Not sure what issue M-17 is experiencing, but in my case it does show the exact poses I currently have selected.

Thanks for this too, @45026831. I simply didn't have the opportunity to visit the upgrade a girl menu since yesterday so I hadn't noticed before it was mentioned here. ^^

• Like 1

Many thanks to all the people involved with this.

My wish-list atm would be... In market; I used to swap between 3 sets of equip by marking 6th in a set and click 6 times but now resets to none selected so I have to click on item between equiping.

In Harempage; a number how many girls are shown, like we used to have in old market.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, OmerB said:

An idea for the script - When hovering over an adventure place (on the map) or on side quests, show how much energy is still needed for that place to finish.

Oh god no. To do that, I'd need to have the energy requirement of every single page of every single scroll in the script data, for each game. None of that is provided by the game itself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/13/2022 at 12:41 PM, OmerB said:

...hovering... adventure place... show... energy... to finish.

You can estimate this w/o the script, b/c the wiki has the energy requirements for each world and scroll.

I just did it for myself, to see I'd need ~7k energy to finish WereSquid Island's 6 remaining scrolls.  Which is ~36.5 days (8 energy/hr, or 192 energy/day).

2022-11-13_20-32-19.thumb.png.f289ed20e8a4196f193aa90e19969415.png

2022-11-13_20-32-05.png.e475665b04f60774e6bded1a8db5804d.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
18 days -> 35 days thanks to 430i & Bolitho76's error spotting.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Community Scripts [Links in OP]
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic