Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

17 minutes ago, Liliat said:

sometimes the simulation isn't triggered and you need to refresh the page

Was this for the leagues, seasons, villains, or pantheon? It should be working fine in the leagues, but it looks like I missed the other race conditions in the other places. Also now the game shows all the variable in season, villains, and pantheon so the sim should now be 100% accurate for all of them.

• Thanks 2

il y a 1 minute, zoopokemon a dit :

Was this for the leagues, seasons, villains, or pantheon? It should be working fine in the leagues, but it looks like I missed the other race conditions in the other places. Also now the game shows all the variable in season, villains, and pantheon so the sim should now be 100% accurate for all of them.

Season and Pantheon; League seems fine indeed. Haven't tried villains (I still have 100% against all of them so I never paid attention :D ).

Actually, I checked just now, and Villains are also affected indeed.

• Like 1

The battle sim is working for me everywhere now, thanks @zoopokemon!

I had to uninstall my old script.  I was using 1.32.5, then downloaded the 1.32.10 version's .zip file, and imported it from the file, using tampermonkey's utilities.

The booster detector wasn't working either.  I downloaded the 0.2.4 version's zip file as well, like @Liliat said, replacing the old 0.2.3 one, and now it's fine.

Thanks again. *sigh of relief* 😌

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

il y a 10 minutes, Chbass a dit :

I did update to version 0.2.4 but it still doesn't work.

Since the booster detector is an add-on to HH++, maybe you also need to make sure to use the correct version of HH++? (HH++ BDSM 1.32.10, also from Zoopokemon)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 9 minutes, Liliat a dit :

Since the booster detector is an add-on to HH++, maybe you also need to make sure to use the correct version of HH++? (HH++ BDSM 1.32.10, also from Zoopokemon)

Thank you very much @Liliat. I did it and now it works for the league (detector + simulation). But  the simulation no longer works for the season 🤔

• Like 1

Simulator results are only visible in the league.

If you turn on the detailed log, then the results of the simulator are visible in the browser console in other places as well - so there is only no display in a convenient form, but the simulator itself works.

• Like 1

The missing simulation in Season/Pantheon/Villains is a known issue, we mentioned it a few posts above:

Il y a 2 heures, Liliat a dit :

There are still some random errors; sometimes the simulation isn't triggered and you need to refresh the page

Il y a 1 heure, zoopokemon a dit :

Was this for the leagues, seasons, villains, or pantheon? It should be working fine in the leagues, but it looks like I missed the other race conditions in the other places.

Il y a 1 heure, Liliat a dit :

Season and Pantheon [...] and Villains are also affected indeed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Heads up to anyone who missed it (like me): Numbers quit the game and stopped developing the HH++ script.

@zoopokemon took over the maintenance and already implemented a fix for the leagues (thank you!)

You can install the fork by clicking this link (probably delete the old script first):

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoop0kemon/hh-plus-plus/main/dist/hh-plus-plus.user.js

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Rylarth said:

Do anybody know how to install the new version on Kiwi Browser android Phone i am clueless 🤯thanks in advance 😍

In kiwi browser: 

image.png.177dd29de77d165379c17e9eba1ed277.png

click in the three dot menu, go to the lower part of the menu where the active extensions are shown.

Click on your script manager (Tampermonkey, Violentmonkey, Greasemonkey, etc. that you have instaled previously) to manage it, to enable, disable or delete the scripts installed.

To install the new version just create a new script and enter the URL in the post above mine

• Like 1

There's been another disturbance in the force, a glitch in the matrix, earwax in my jelly bean, etc.

The sim and stuff still works.  I think it's a formatting or display issue.  Don't know if patches affected something else.

image.png.298bd2550905e2e2010c129feb1cc37e.png

obiwan-kenobi-disturbance-in-the-force.gif.82c0a84d7638284046242016a0239625.gifwhoa-deja-vu-matrix-glitch.gif.60277f23a7423455dfbd6990978750d1.gifharry-potter-gif-17.gif.34559c3b2180560eb7ca95023ec76534.gif

• Haha 1

Since last week my script seems to be not working anymore.

I haven't dealt with it much so far, so I don't know if I have to update something or just wait until something is updated by itself... can someone help me? I am using: Hentai Heroes++ BDSM version v1.32.5 by 45026831 (Numbers)

Edit: Nevermind, I just scrolled up a bit and found the answer, thanks zoopokemon ;D

Edited by Bardi
  • Like 2

On 4/8/2023 at 11:01 PM, OmerB said:

I don't know if it's the script or the main game's feature, but I found out something nice - my season stats (The screenshot is from PSH, but it's the same in all games):

image.png.e6859802cc08fd8e6e11784886e0ed76.png

image.png

Congrats, you inadvertently discovered this option from the script. Glad you like it (to each their own). It's been there for quite awhile though, nothing new. ^^

• Like 1

The "strip" of rewards in the DP event does not collapse to show only my available non-taken rewards, like in the PoV, Season, etc.

How can I make the strip of rewards to collapse, to show only my available rewards? I can try to make some adjustment in my personal copy of the script.

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Community Scripts [Links in OP]
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic