Share your bad luck: No chance for a guy in Mythic Pachinko!

erhuty

That's a pretty bad luck. Usually I stop after 100 orbs without a guy. I prefer saving my orbs for a pachinko contest... You should have done that too :( If you want 100% a guy from the MP perhaps you should consider getting x3 and x6 orbs from LC and season...

On an other note, the 🏆, the 🥇, the award of the worst luck goes to @Bellanaris. I think she used around 1.6k MP orbs for a guy/girl and didn't had it 😅 (Poor Bella 😭, react with a sob emoji for Bellanaris if you have some compassion please, thank you :D )

• Sad 1

• Zamioc Yuki changed the title to Share your bad luck: No chance for a guy in Mythic Pachinko!

I have enough Great Pachinko orbs & money to not worry about Pachinko Contest, but from now I'm surely would spend Mythic orbs only for that contest ;) Sad story while we have 3 legendary guys today in Mythic Pachinko and before the reduction I'm always got a guy for 30-50 orbs. Poor Bella, much poorest than me :(

I have a similar stroke of bad luck with the guy shards on the champion for the current events.

Fought six stages for the champion Matsuda so far, one was a Stage 5 which doesn't give shards anyways but the other five times I've got zero shards for the current guy, only "worthless" equipment every time.

• Thinking 1