Test server bugs

Noacc

• Noacc changed the title to Test server bugs

I play both on the main server and the test server (at the same time), and just when the last competitions ended, the "Activities" pane has started to show weird behaviour, which had increased in severity after completing a few missions.

At first, I was only unable to collect my prizes, with the competitions tab claiming that there was 23 hours and 59 minutes left for the end of the competition, however after finishing a few missions (I think it was 2?), the missions tab showed the time remaining for the next mission, and the required time for all of the missions, in seconds, without any letters (i.e. 1m30s=90), the competitions tab showing that there are 0 hours and 0 minutes left until the end of the competitions, and the "Places of Power" tab not showing my unlocked place at all (Goblins: Master of Shadows Lvl.2), only the ones that are locked (and still locked).

When my current mission's time ended, I saw that it had completed, however pressing the "Claim Reward" button did nothing, nor did the buttons for accepting any other mission).

I tried logging out and in multiple times, with the browser closed in between (I set my browsers to clear all cache and cookies at browser close), and even switching out the browser, to no avail.

Browsers: Firefox Nightly (Latest), Edge Dev (Latest)

All other parts of the game continue to function properly, and there are no issues when playing on the main server.

Edited by Hen4tq

3 hours ago, windia said:

the first PoP - the one with the new girl - just vanished after claiming the reward from the journey started today morning:

At the same time, all three tabs on the Activity page stopped working. It is impossible to pick up a reward for a completed quest or start a new one. It is impossible to see the statistics of the current tournaments, only the names of the tournaments are visible and that's it.

b0001.thumb.jpg.e2acd98a65f4386453d6442080720464.jpg

b0002.thumb.jpg.f02b6dd49c5d4cfe7747ff5c4b42a9ce.jpg

b0003.thumb.jpg.115c3625b5d84143572016ae77a727c7.jpg

I just checked the mobile version - everything is exactly the same.

Edited by Салерион
add screens

39 minutes ago, Lumpi46 said:

After the recent update it isn't possible to log in to the test server (Wrong Email or password)

me too - and it has the old login screen while HH.com got a new one.

(as nutaku is broken as well, (not broken any longer) I assume it is a server issue - because both share the same source for pictures & stuff)

Edited by windia

Club-Champions:
The button to challenge the champion doesn't change from "Skip Resting" to "Challenge" after the timer ends.
You have do leave & re-enter the clubs-screen.

Edit 2020-02-03:
Problem is solved. 😊

Edited by Lumpi46
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, darkpala said:

In League there are some players not being able to fight against, roughly around every 10th player I didn't fight agains yet. This happened after the short server update today.

[...]

In previous times when a player in league was unfightable - this meant that this player is suspended/banned. 

So this could mean that they are implementing the "lock account with last login older then x".

It is just not very logic that these accounts should be present in any league other then Wanker1...

and how you explain that he got 3257 points in actual league?

But your answer makes sence, they may just calculated it a little wrong...

And your post is probably the answer to my second bug I had about 2 hours ago: in season I tried to atk a player (I had 7 kisses but 0 challenge tokens) and I could'nt atk the player. Another player from the selection I was able to fight against though.

7 hours ago, darkpala said:

and how you explain that he got 3257 points in actual league?

But your answer makes sence, they may just calculated it a little wrong...

And your post is probably the answer to my second bug I had about 2 hours ago: in season I tried to atk a player (I had 7 kisses but 0 challenge tokens) and I could'nt atk the player. Another player from the selection I was able to fight against though.

Yes, my assumption is that the current way of "inactivate people x" might be heavily buggy. 

And I have only one example where your observation happened in the past.

On 2/15/2021 at 2:26 PM, darkpala said:

In League there are some players not being able to fight against, roughly around every 10th player I didn't fight agains yet. This happened after the short server update today.

There is only 1 player left I cannot fight in league (Sexpert 1): slick with 4265 points. All the other players I can fight again.

Thanks for making it better again :)

Found 2 other ones I already fought against but show no information whether I won or lost: Caradog Test Account and Blatto, and found 2 more I didn't fight against yet: AhYourDaddy and J3rky. All 4 scored over 5100 points this season.

A notice to Caradog Test Account: He's in the same club as I am and it shows he was last online 9.5 Minutes ago.

Edited by darkpala

• 2 weeks later...

As I found it a very useful feature to go from town screen with click on club right into the club champion fight page - I consider at currently as bug that with the adding of seasonal mojo this club click ends up in the member overview of a club rather then in the club champion page.

as club champion is more or less the only reason to visit the club in a fully leveled club, it is quite annoying to make a click in a tiny button more to do club champion fights.

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Lumpi46 said:

There's no possibility to access the Daily rewards progression on the test server.

I think this is due to the "there is no longer the option to get bugged with the discounts and offers" on test server as there is no payment system installed. 

(and I'm glad that this is gone, even the X did not appear, only a reload helped)

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know if its a bug or a feature: The 1*-girls seem to have disappeared from most of the villains (perhaps with the exception of the Dark Lord).

Edit: just saw it was announced by Noacc -- so its feature, not bug.

Edited by Lumpi46

on test server the activity page got broken with the reload of the new daily contests.

As there is also no LC girl showing - either the activtiy got broken because the LC got taken away - or the LC is unintended broken and broke the activities too.

Looking into history I interprete: LC is broken by design on test server. And any side effects will not be fixed. Like there was with event girls on bosses where these bosses were unfightable. Or broken PoA...

And of course the contests still count any progress...

You might proof me wrong.

You are able to skip an entire event - Mythic Days are simply not happening on test server. So if you want to avoid having the newest LC girl on test server, just skip the entire LC event and let the rest work as before. Thanks.

Edited by windia

• 2 weeks later...

The test server stopped working today for my Opera Browser. This error applies to all versions of the Browser, new and old.

That's a real shame since I'm very fond of this browser due to Portable-USB mode. So I hope this new change of today won't make it to the Main server.

Please reconsider the support for Opera browser.Untitled.png.f6fbdbe8c2b2c8b54725196bd8faf9ac.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• FinderKeeper changed the title to Test server bugs
  • DvDivXXX unpinned and pinned this topic