Test server bugs

Noacc

season stops giving xp to girls - for yet unknown reason.

while +1XP is still shown, it simply gives nothing. team is 6 girls and 0star lvl1 only.

image.png.a5162475d5b4dd9caa4b39255397c7a1.png

getting 1 more girl did not help -.-

older account gets XP as written.  this new account was affected by the recent "no fight bug".

it is no glitch as harem info shows unchanged girl XP values. Giving books in shop still works as known.

image.png.68e29226edab03aba5f2ddede42761ee.png

PS: this account also is in no club because to few girls. I just find no reason.

Edited by windia

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Drackomut said:

I somehow have the feeling that no more girls are displayed on the test server. if you don't get a new girl after about 100 attempts, let alone points there had to be a mistake somehow or someone stopped the distribution of girls.

everythings working fine for me.. it´s just rng that likes to f you up sometimes :P

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks for the info, guys. Nothing can be done right now. Kinkoid staff don't work on weekends, so it won't be fixed until tomorrow.

Well im sure we all wait too see if the problem was solved, but still not used kisses etc its a waste so, as soon some1 sees it started counting, post it here, so we all can catch those girls xD

Of course, I understand that this is difficult to call a bug, however ...

For the third time, a week of mythic rarity is coming on the test server.
Considering that mythic events were almost never held on the test server, don't you think that giving them a bonus is, to put it mildly, somewhat strange?

Mythic blessing.jpg

Edited by Orcanic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Orcanic said:

Of course, I understand that this is difficult to call a bug, however ...

For the third time, a week of mythic rarity is coming on the test server.
Considering that mythic events were almost never held on the test server, don't you think that giving them a bonus is, to put it mildly, somewhat strange?

Mythic blessing.jpg

Well, it's the test server, it doesn't matter. And they're not going to change the behavior for it, that would be a really bad practice.

On 10/27/2021 at 11:29 PM, Orcanic said:

The images of items in the market began to cover important information.

pic1.PNG

It is especially inconvenient when the quantities are not visible.

pic2.PNG

pic3.PNG

Hey guys are you going to fix this? Well, it's really uncomfortable!

It's a half-minute job. Just remove this meaningless rule from the file default.css:

remove_this.PNG

Anyone with even a little knowledge of css can see that this rule does nothing. However, there are side effects that resulted in the bug described in the quoted post.

Edited by rebirther
  • Like 3

• FinderKeeper changed the title to Test server bugs
  • DvDivXXX unpinned and pinned this topic