Test server bugs

Noacc

• 2 weeks later...

(not sure if is a bug but seems to me this is the right place to post this) encounter a forbidden page after clicking in Champions section, then this forbidden issue lasts for about five/ten minutes, during this period I just cannot reach my test account, neither champions page nor anywhere on test server like home page, receive a forbidden page instead. Other parts and functions work fine, including Club Champion and Pantheon's Stairway. Only happens on my test server account, main server account works fine.

When click in Champions page:

111.thumb.jpg.bcda3264398ae370947431597a144ae5.jpg

After refreshing the page:

222.jpg.51cb9c50b63aa6499c83af54a3b134f5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

what`s the matter ?? Legendary Contests 22 started a few hours ago and I won the contest of season and tower of fame, but got 0 point at objectives point of smells like team spirit ??!! 🙄😡  When  can the bug fix well ??  The major server just fixed and I got points I had finished, but the bug still happened at the test server....☹️

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The exclamation mark indicates that your replies list is full. It's not actually helpful is there are no girls left.

The list of girls hasn't been updated on the Test Server, but I'm not sure this can be considered a bug. The Test Server usually has less content than the main game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
il y a une heure, Yamiray a dit :

I just did Epic Pachinko Draft, it froze without showing 2 girl to pick from. had to close and reopen page and now I'm 6000 curreny less and no new girl in harem. now I'm below 6000 so can't try again

Similar issues have been reported times and times again. I don't know if it affects 100% of the draft pachinko attempts, or is a rare occurrence. Since Draft pachinko orbs are pretty rare, and random 3* girls aren't worth 6k Kobans in my book, I didn't really care, but I might get a Draft orb from the Anniversary event; so maybe I should start paying attention :D

Does anyone know if this issues happens 100%, or if it's rare?

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

random 3* girls aren't worth 6k Kobans in my book,

I agree, the only reason I gave it a shot in test server was because I noticed for what ever reason the pool was only showing the event girls and it was down to Anniversary Alexa which I already have in main account and Anniversary Radka which I still needed so I figered that I can close out this event for just 6000 rather then risk 50/50 for the 5400. didn't know it was already known to be bugged or I would not have tried.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Does anyone know if this issues happens 100%, or if it's rare?

On TS, I have no idea.

On main server(s), it used to happen almost systematically like a couple years ago or so (back when we had the old D3 rewards and one lucky winner per league got away with a free Draft orb every week). A simple ticket to Support (with screenshots!) and they credited the orb back to you and/or the girl you meant to pick out of the two you were offered. Eventually, a fix came out and it became a rather rare issue. Most players were able to use Draft orbs without the issue (myself included the one or two times I had such an orb, not from D3 ever, but from a past Anniversary or something).

It's also unclear that the issue has to do with using the orb or just with the Draft feature in and of itself. Since only someone with lots of kobans to waste and very little game knowledge would ever use that feature at its koban price (knowing that for 600 kobans less, the EPx10 feature gives you not only the option to re-roll if you don't want the first pick—option that used to cost 600 and had been lowered recently—but it also gives you 9 great side rewards, contrary to Draft). Edit: Okay, Yamiray proves me wrong ^^. Someone can have tons of game knowledge in general, but still not know enough about one or two specific features we rarely get to use. This wasn't meant to insult you (or anyone).

At any rate, always take screenshots preemptively before, during and after using anything expensive, rare and potentially buggy like a Draft orb.

27 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

close out this event for just 6000 rather then risk 50/50 for the 5400

If you've read the rest of my post, you already figured it out, but there's no such thing as a "50/50 risk" with the EPx10 feature. You always have the "re-roll" option (which I believe costs 200 kobans nowadays? too lazy to track down the patch notes from a month or two ago). You can even re-roll an unlimited number of times until you reach the girl you want. In your situation, with only two girls it would have been guaranteed for either 5.4k or 5.6k.

Sorry you didn't know that beforehand. :( 

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sorry you didn't know that beforehand. =/

Thank for the info, I never fully understood why there is a plain draft and if you do the 10 it then also give a draft option. but since I mostly only do the 1 orb I'm not used to using the other 2 so was not ready for that outcome. And the test server does not even seem to have a ticket system so I know I was out of luck but figerd I report if it was not known. But I was not totaly unlucky, in clearing out my 1 orbs to get me to that issue I did get Anniversary Matcha so glass half full :)

• Like 1

Yeah, it's one of those things like the entire existence of Event Pachinko. They're either deliberate noob traps (not likely), bad design Kinkoid never realized was bad (very likely) and/or they used to be somewhat acceptable back in the day but Kinkoid didn't get the memo when they became obsolete (to be fair they didn't get the memo that EPx10 for actual kobans is largely a thing of the past either, and they still use that as an estimation of the koban value of a girl).

6 hours ago, Yamiray said:

I just did Epic Pachinko Draft, it froze without showing 2 girl to pick from. had to close and reopen page and now I'm 6000 curreny less and no new girl in harem. now I'm below 6000 so can't try again

Might be related:

When using EPx10, getting x100 girl animation and choosing reroll - nothing happens for me. My general workaround - go to home screen; disable adblocker; go to pachinko screen; (when entering I get x100 animation for same girl again); now reroll works.

(just to have both issues posted together @Noacc)

• Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX unpinned and pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Exclamation mark won't disappear.
After finishing a champion I've got a scenery which  was noted in the character menu with an exclamation mark. After I opened the scenery menu the exclamation mark did not disappear, the specific scene is still marked as new and the arrow to the right has also an exclamation mark. This one is still on screen when I click to the most right page of the menu even whilst there isn't an arrow.
Firefox 104 on Ubuntu, tested with and without HH++ script.2016127246_Testserverbug3.png.3d4d6e91fb87ee5d989a336af19f30fa.png38859145_Testserverbug2.thumb.png.cbbd8ef47be2d7f03563a7e944e397b5.png

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Test servers Club Challenge broke after knocking the champion out ( for 101 shards ) ... says bug reports been made but that was yesterday... any chance club challenge will be available soon ?

Resolved... but did not get the girl :P

Edited by sixart

The whole club-page hasn't been accessible for more than one day now.
Anybody knows, what's being planned there?

Update 9:45:
Club is accessible again. Can't see any obvious changes to before.

Edited by Lumpi46
Update

• 2 weeks later...